In the Adult World (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have finally got the chance to read this, I apologise about the delay..I did read it when you first posted but I must have lost track and forgot to comment on it for some reason that I dont even get :lol:

Anyway, pregnant Indi..I actually really like the idea of Ruby helping Indi through it despite their history with Romeo..

The business is in trouble..uhoh..I sense a lot of drama on the way..unfortunately..

I do like this story already Red and I hope you can update soon...

& Merry Christmas! :D

ADORED that !!!!!!!, especially.............

 “Well, I do.Kind of.I mean, he’s not a mean boss or anything.He smiles and he’s polite.And then he asks me to go on the coffee run or do some filing.He hardly ever lets me near any of the cases, he never lets me see any of the clients…Morag trusted me with stuff, she asked my opinion on things, she let me take on small cases.And now it’s like I’m his secretary.”

 “Sorry, I haven’t even asked you how your day was.Everything okay at the garage?”

Ric forced a smile onto his face.“Yeah, couldn’t be better.”

 “Nope,”replied Sasha sullenly from where she was sat reading a magazine,“Apparently uni students have to work later than lifeguards.”

 Sasha glared at him.“Well, you try being surrounded by happy couples all the time when you’ve got no friends.”

“Have you tried to make friends?”

“What’s the point?I’ll be finished at school at the end of the year.”

Xavier stared at her in silence for a few moments.“Look, you can sit here alone if you want but if you want to get to know the rest of us…”

“I’ll let you know,”Sasha replied, returning her attention to her magazine.

 Ruby looked at him hard.“You’re hiding something from me.”

“No, I’m not,”Romeo claimed, avoiding her gaze and concentrating on his food.

“Romeo, tell me what is going on,”Ruby insisted.

Romeo put his cutlery down and looked at her.“Well, I was going to wait until dessert but…”He got up, producing a jewellery box from his back pocket and went down on one knee in front of her.He opened the box up to reveal a ring.

Ruby looked at it agog, eyes wide open.“Oh…my…god.”

“Ruby Buckton, will you marry me?”

Ruby gave a scream of delight, flung her arms round him and kissed him enthusiastically.“Oh wow!I… yes!Yes, I’ll marry you!”

Romeo got to his feet and slipped the engagement ring onto her finger.Ruby stared at it in wonder for a few seconds before throwing her arms round him again.He hugged her back, lifting her off her feet, the happiness on both their faces conveying more than words could say.

Great Chapter

It doesn't seem like Ric and Mattie are coping well with family life, and with Ric's business in trouble I can't see their problems getting any better.

Haha, I was just thinking how well they were coping, that's normal for working parents to hand kids over to each other all the time!