Exact Opposites

Guest Charlie-brax

That was COOOOOOL !!!!, especially.............

 She was in her police uniform that always made her look so hot.

 Hopefuly, he hadn't noticed my reaction to her walking in the same room as me, or the looks i give her, or how excited i get whenever someone just mentions her name.

"Just.. She really hates you" he said, laughing. I sighed.

 "I wanna book the restraunt for a night. It's Charlie's birthday and i wanna surprise her" i said, excitedly. He laughed.

"Yeah sure, so... Im not aloud to mention anythig about it to ya mum" he said, smartly. I laughed and shook my head as we walked together towards his car.

 "We have to go now, before Bianca gets even more depressed!" said April, vrabbing her sisters arm and pulling her up.

 "Charliiieeee, you ready!" screamed Ruby, as she walked into my room. I sighed, looking down at my two choices. There was my blue strapless one, or my white one sleeved one.

"Which one?" i asked, undecided on what one to go with. Ruby picked up the blue one.

"Brax will love it" she stated before walking out of the room.

"The last thing i wanna do is impress him" i called back, as i walled into my bathroom to get changed.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHAPTER 6

Brax's POV

I was at Angelos, along with everyone in this small town who knew Charlie. All of a sudden, Ruby came bursting through the doors.

"They're coming, everyone hide" she yelled. Everone looked around, eventually realising that there was no where to hide.

"Where?" asked Casey, looking towards his girlfriend.

"Good point! Just act natural, like your meant to be here" she replied. Everyone sat down somewhere and waited for her to get there. Then, she walked through the doors. She was wearing a blue, strapless dress that made her even more beautiful than ever. I thought it was impossible.

"SURPRISE!" everyone yelled. She laughed and hugged her daughter.

"Thankyou" she whispered into her ear. She looked up at me, from Ruby's shoulder and smiled. My heart melted at her smile and i couldn't help but stare in her direction.

*1 hour later*

"fill me up please" she said, handing me her glass. She had already had a few too many.

"Ya sure?" i asked, as i began to fill the glass. She nodded.

"Yup" as she took the glass from me. I then walked towards the back, picking up the birthday cake Ruby had asked me to get. I lit all the candles and started to walk out. Ruby noticed me, and pulled everyone towards Charlie.

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear charlie, happy birthday to you" everyone sang. Charlie laughed and blushed slightly.

"Hipip, hooray. Hipip horray, hipip hooray!" they finished, as everyone clapped and smiled at Charlie as she blew out the candles.

"Ah.. If you hit the bottom you have to kiss the nearest guy... So, Brax!" Ruby said. Charlie looked up at her and then me. I laughed and handed her the knife. She slowly went down and hit the bottom of the cake. Everyone started laughing.

"Come on Charlie. You gotta kiss him" said Ruby, excitedly. She could see that I liked Charlie but not sure about the other way around. Charlie turned around and faced me. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. As soon as her lips touched my cheek, i froze. My heart beat was going wild. I started to walk away, before anyone noticed.

Charlie's POV

I smiled and watched as he walked away. I had just kissed him on the cheek, my heart rate was going crazy. I smiled and turned back around.

"Okay.. Speeches" said Ruby, looking towards me. I sighed.

"Ah.. I'd just like to say that i have the best friends in the world. I have a good job, good friends, now all i need is a guy" i said, jokingly. Everyone laughed and clanged glasses. I then looked up, to see Brax smiling at me. How much i wish that guy could be him, but couldn't cause he's a riverboy. Im a police officer. That would be crazy.

"Presents time!" said Ruby, excitedly. I sighed. This was the worst part. Brax walked out to the back, and came back with about 20 small differnt sized presents.

"Mine first" screamed Ruby, picking up the top one. I slowly unwrapped it, to reveal a photo frame. It had a picture of me and her when she was 2. I was just 16. I smiled.

"Thanks, i love it!" i said, hugging my daughter.

"Next is Brax's!" said Ruby, passing me an even smaller one.

"You didn't have to do that" i said, as i started to unwrap it. I opened the boz and inside was a necklace.

"Thankyou" i said, as i started to put it on. He smiled back at me.

*Finished unwrapping all the presents*

Brax's POV

She was talking to Ruby and Leah by the corner. I noticed that she wa always touching the necklace that i had given her. I smiled at that. Maybe she did like me. I noticed her walking towards me and i stopped my daydreaming.

"Hey, thanks for the present" she said, leaning across the counter.

"No worries, it looks good on you" i said. She smiled.

"So, did ya like the kiss?" she asked, jokingly.

"Wasn't enough" i sighed. She smiled.

"I can change that!" she laughed. "but i'm not gunna" she said before walking away back to her friends. I sighed.

That was CUTE !!!!, especially.............

 "Good point! Just act natural, like your meant to be here" she replied. Everyone sat down somewhere and waited for her to get there. Then, she walked through the doors. She was wearing a blue, strapless dress that made her even more beautiful than ever. I thought it was impossible.

 "Come on Charlie. You gotta kiss him" said Ruby, excitedly. She could see that I liked Charlie but not sure about the other way around. Charlie turned around and faced me. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. As soon as her lips touched my cheek, i froze. My heart beat was going wild. I started to walk away, before anyone noticed.

 "Ah.. I'd just like to say that i have the best friends in the world. I have a good job, good friends, now all i need is a guy" i said, jokingly.

 "Mine first" screamed Ruby, picking up the top one. I slowly unwrapped it, to reveal a photo frame. It had a picture of me and her when she was 2. I was just 16. I smiled.

 "I can change that!" she laughed. "but i'm not gunna" she said before walking away back to her friends. I sighed.

CHAPTER 7

Brax's POV

"Fill me up" Charlie said, putting the glass in my face. I shook my head.

"You've already had way too many Charlie" i said, as she leant on the bench to keep her balance.

"But..." she started to say but i shushed her.

"No buts.. Im taking you home. Theres only Bianca and Heath left anyways so.." i said, putting her hand around my neck, we started to walk towards the door.

*Charlie's House*

"Please stay Braxxx" she complained. I shook my head an laughed. 

"No Charlie, you are way too drunk" i replied, just as Ruby flung the door open.

"Oh my god Charlie! What did you do to yourself?" Ruby laughed. "Ah.. Right this way" she led me to Charlie's room.

"Come on Brax, you have to. For me" she complained. I shook my head.

"What does she want?" Ruby laughed.

"Ah.. She wants me to stay the night" i said, awkwardly.

"Ohkay..." she said, and i laughed. 

"Don't worry, i wont" i said, as i put her down on the bed. 

"Pleaaaase" she pleaded with me but i shook my head. Taking her shoes off, i placed them in the corner.

"But.. I really like you Brax" she said and i smiled.

"So. The truth comes out now" i said smartly, pulling a blanket overtop of her.

"Please Brax" she asked, and i shoo my head.

"Good night Charlie" i said, turning the light off and shutting her door quietly. Ruby was in histerics.

"Oh god! She 'really likes you'" Ruby stated, laughing. I laughed with her.

"Anyways, i better be going" i said, as i started to walk back to the front door.

"Okay, oh and make sure you talk to Charlie tomorrow. See if she admits to it then" Ruby laughed.

"night Ruby" i said, as i walked out of the house.

"Night" she replied, closing the door behind me, still laughing.

*The next day*

Charlie's POV

I walked into the diner, rubbing my head. I was going to get a coffee, hoping it would get rid of my stupid hangover.

"Hey Charlie" i heard, his voice day from behind me.

"Hey Darryl" i said, trying to sound proffessional. He laughed at this.

"You weren't so professional last night" he stated, as he also ordered a coffee. 

"Why? What'd i do?" i asked, worried. What if i had told him that i liked him. 

"Ah.. You were conpletely wasted so i walked you home. You kept asking me to stay over with you and i said no. Then you told me that you really liked me" he said, laughing. I sighed.

"Im sorry" i apologised, as Leah handed me my coffee.

"Don't be, it's good to finally let out your true feelings" he said, smartly as he also got his coffee.

"But.." i started to say, before he shushed me.

"No buts, cause i really like you to" he said, and i smiled politely.

"Anyway, ive gotta get to work. I'll talk later" i said, starting to walk off.

"Okay, i'll make sure we do" he said, before laughing and walking off in the opposite direction.

*Later that day*

Bianca's POV

"Hey, Charlie" i called out, spotting my bestfriend as she went for a run.

"Hey Bee" she said, hugging me.

"So.. What was with you and Brax last night?" i asked. It had seemed like she really liked him and everyone already knew he liked her.

"Not much. But.. Cause i was so drunk, i kinda slippe to him that i really liked him and i asked him to stay over" she replied and i laughed.

"What was it like?" i asked.

"Um.. He said no, he didn't want to take advantage of me" she replied, and i sighed in disappointment. "Well.. Spill, whats with Heath and you"

I laughed. "Nothing, he's actually a real gentleman. He was talking with me and he didn't even try to kiss me once. It was nice" i said, thinking back to the previous nights events.

"Heath, a softie" Charlie said, sounding surprised and i laughed.

"Yeahh, that's what i thought" i said, as we walked into the surfclub to get a couple of juices.

ADORED that, especially.............

 The ENTIRE scene at Charlie’s house

 "Um.. He said no, he didn't want to take advantage of me" she replied, and i sighed in disappointment. "Well.. Spill, whats with Heath and you"

I laughed. "Nothing, he's actually a real gentleman. He was talking with me and he didn't even try to kiss me once. It was nice" i said, thinking back to the previous nights events.

"Yeahh, that's what i thought" i said, as we walked into the surfclub to get a couple of juices.

ADORED that, especially.............

 The ENTIRE scene at Charlie’s house

 "Um.. He said no, he didn't want to take advantage of me" she replied, and i sighed in disappointment. "Well.. Spill, whats with Heath and you"

Hahahahaha Have to agree with that!! I couldn't stop laughing!

CHAPTER 8 

*2 weeks later*

Brax's POV

I walked out of the surf, with my board in my hands, when i noticed Charlie was jogging on the beach. 

"CHARLIE" i called out, but she had headphones in and didn't hear me. I chucked my board into the sand, and ran after her. I grabbed her shoulder and she jumped, looking up at me.

"Oh.. It's just you" she sighed in relief. I laughed.

"JUST me" i exlaimed, pretending to sound hurt. 

"Well, sorry" she joked.

"So, how are you Charlie? Still want me to stay over?" i joked and she glared at me.

"You're never gunna let me forget that are you!" she said, turning to face me. 

"No, not anytime soon.." i said, smiling. She laughed.

"Don't you go thinking it's gunna happen again" she said.

"Oh it will. You just can't resist me" i joked. She laughed.

"Can't resist you! What a joke" she said, slowly walking up the steps of the surf club.

"I'll see you around" i said, slowly turning back towards the surf, and my mates who were watching on.

"You still tryin with that cop chick?" asked Sam, as i walked down towards them. I nodded.

"Well you gotta admit, she is pretty hot. For a cop" said Brodie, as i playfully pushed him.

"Oh no, we getting all sensitive are we?" joked Heath, as he decided to join us. 

"No" i quickly said, before walking away with my board. 

*Later that night, at Angelos*

I was working late tonight, and it wasn't going to be fun. I was gunna be standing there taking orders and pouring drinks, when i could be surfing or having drinks with my mates. Just then, two girls walked in. Both with high, high heels and short dresses. I slowly looked up and up until i reached there faces. And there stood Charlie. Looking at hot as ever, i gasped. She smiled at me, noticing my reaction. I laughed to myself. Slowly, they walked towards the counter. The closer she got, the more beautiful she looked. 

"Hey, what can i get use" i asked, trying not to look at Charlie. Cause if i did, i would just embarrass myself. 

"Ahm... Two white wines please" said Bianca, as Charlie took a seat in the corner. Bianca went up to her and sat down, with the two glasses i had just given her.

"Heres to... Being beautiful & single" Bianca said, as they clanged glasses and laughed.

*2 hours later*

I was still working, well trying to work but it was hard to with Charlie looking like she was in the same room as me. I looked up, noticing a guy over by them. I walked a bit closer, listening in to the conversation.

"I just wanna buy you drinks" the guy said, rudely.

"We have boyfriends" chime in Bianca, trying to get the guy away. I walked up to the table.

"Is there a problem here?" i asked, looking directly at Charlie.

"Yeahh.. This guy won't leave us alone" she answered, smiling up at me. I looked down at him, angry. As soon as he caught sight of me, he turned and nearly ran out of the restraunt. 

"Thanks for that Brax" Charlie said, smiling up at me gratefully. I shook my head.

"It was nothing"

*The next day*

Charlie's POV

I was running along the beach, hoping to get rid of my headache, and trying to lose my thoughts about Brax, when i heard my name being called. I turned around to find Bianca, running towards me. 

"Hey Bee" i said, as we hugged.

"Morning, hows the head?" she asked. I shook my head.

"Its horrible, hows yours" i answered, grabbing my head and rubbing it slightly.

"Yeah not too much better" she replied.

"Ahm.. So how was Heath?" i laughed, she had walked out with him last night.

"Yeahh, good" she answered. I knew there was alot more to it than that. 

"Biancaaa" i complained, looking at her face.

"okay, well i really like him. And i think her really likes me too, but he dosn't know how to show it" she beamed as i laughed. 

"Sounds like me and Brax except the opposite" i said quietly. But Bianca heard.

"Ya know, he's a good guy. And i can tell that he really likes you. Everyone can" she said, as the two girls walked into the diner

"i know, i know" i sighed, taking a seat by the corner.

Archived