Exact Opposites

Guest Charlie-brax

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHAPTER 4

Charlie's POV

I sat in my tiny office, head in hands. I don't think it was Heath who did the robbery but all evidence says it was. I needed to find a way to prove otherwise. Just then, Brax stormed into the room. He looked angry. I stood up immediately.

"Darryl, what can i do for you?" i asked, as polietly as i could.

"Ah.. Can we talk. Somewhere else" he asked, sounding nervous. I nodded and put down the papers that i was holding. We walked outside to his car.

"Yeah.. I heard from someone that you don't believe it was Heath" he said. I nodded.

"That's right" i answered, waiting for him to continue.

"Ah.. I kinda need your help" he said. I just stood there.

"What with exactly?" i asked. He sighed.

"I know it wasn't Heath. Sam and Brodie have told me it was them but i know it wasn't. They're getting paid by someone to say that." he said. I nodded.

"Right, so you want me to help you prove that it wasn't your brother" i said, kinda rudely. He nodded.

"I am just going to Follow up any leads and whoever it proves is who goes to jail" i said, pushing past him and back into my office. I kinda felt sorry for the poor bloke, he practicaly raised Casey and sometimes Heath. He ha no dad and his mother is never around. He had to get a job early, to pay for everything. I sighed. I wish i could of said yes but it's against the rules.

Brodie's POV

We were all down at the beach, mucking around. Except for Brax. He was working and he was really pissed at us. It was his brother getting put in jail after all. Then, that police woman came walking towards us. A few of us eolf wistles before she glared at them and walked past.

"What can i do for you officer?" i asked, smartly.

"I wanna see if any of you have tatoos on your lower back." She said. We all laughed.

"So you want us all to take our shirts off so you can check us out." i asked, really smartly this time. I was pushing it.

"Actually, i just wanna see the tatoos." she replied. I sighed and rurned around, as did everyone else. Only I had one.

"Alright Brodie, can you come back to the station with me?" she asked. I sighed and walked away with her.

We were almost there, when we walked past the diner. I saw the bloke from the car leaning up with the same tatoo i had. The officer saw this and headed in his direction.

"Evening officer, Brodie" he said, smiling.

"I was wondering if you could come down to the station with me" she said, and i laughed. He glared at me before starting to walk towards the station.

*at the station*

"You got two more?" asked Watson as The sargeant walked in with the two of us.

"Well first i only got Brodie, but as i walking past i saw the Hammer here, has the same tatoo" she replied. Watson laughed.

"This is good" she said, before leading us into a small interview room each.

Charlie and Watson sat down infront of me.

"So Brodie.. What were you doing from 9 to 12pm on Wednesday?" Charlie asked and i smiled.

"I was watching tv with Sam and a few mates" i replied. And it was the truth.

"So you know nothing about a petrol station robbery?" she asked. I nodded.

"I know who did it. But it wasnt me" i said, stating the truth.

"Yeahh, who was it?" she asked, leaning in to face me.

"It was Hammer Pirovic" i said, as i leant back more i my chair. The two officers stood up.

"Interview over" she said, as they both exited the room.

Hammer's POV

I sat in the chair, waiting for the officers to come in and interview me. I assumed it was about the robbery i did, a few days ago. The sargeant walked in, followed by the short haired one.

"So Hammer, we have foud evidence that all pushes to prove that you robbed a petrol station a few days ago. Is it true?" the sargeant asked and i shook my head.

"Okay, then where were you between 9 and 12pm last Wednesday?" she asked. I sighed.

"At the beach, with Brodie and all their mates actually" i said, hoping they would buy into my lie.

"Funny, he said that he was at home all night" she said, looking into my face. I sighed.

"Well, he's lying." i said, before they both walked out of the room. I laughed nervously. I think they caught me.

Charlie's POV

"What is it Charlie?" Watson asked, as soon as we closed the door.

"Ah..Its Darryl Braxton. I need to talk to him. I'll be back" i said, as i practically ran out the door.

*later on at Angelos*

"Darryl, we need to talk" i said, walkig upto the counter. He looked up at me.

"Is it about Heath" he asked.

"Kinda.. Its Brodie. Do you know where he was between 9 and 12pm on Wednesday?" i asked, in a rush.

"Yeah, i was at his place and we were all watching tv" he answered. I sighed i relief.

"What about Hammer Pirovic?" i asked, wondering what his answer would be.

"Uh... No idea. We were all at Brodes place" he answered. I smiled.

"I think we caught him. Can you come down to the station and tell them what you just told me!" i asked. He nodded and followed me out of the restraunt.

*later at the police station*

"Hammer pirovic, you are under arrest for the robbery at the petrol station. Anything you do say or do will we used as evidence and can be used against you" i said, he sighed and put his hands behind his back.

"Good job Charlie. If it wasn't for you we would have never caught him." said Watson. I smiled at her.

"Yeah, thanks for proving it wasn't my brother" said Brax. I smiled at him. I didn't expect him to say that.

"Mateee" said Brax, as he saw Heath walking out of the rooms.

"Heeey, thanks for getting me out" he said, as the two brothers shook hands.

"Don't thank me, it was all Charlie" he said, pointing in my direction. I smiled as Heath nodded at me, to say thanks.

ACE updates, especially.............

 "Darryl was innocent. But.... His brother isn't! We found $6000 on him, and his tatoos were identical to the ones on the tape. The ones on the lower back." she said, smiling down at me. I smiled.

"That's great! But.. That still isn't enough evidence. Alot of people have tatoos on their lower back. How do you know that the money was from that" i said. I wanted to be a good police officer, and that meant being very picky and precise.

 "What!" i screamed. "I'm gunna kill him!" i stormed out of the door, leaving poor Charlie standing there all by herself.

 Honestly, i felt sorry for the kid. He had an alcoholic, abusive mother. Two criminal brothers and no father. He really had it bad. I nodded.

 "WHAT!!" i screamed, looking at the both of them.

"Ah... It was.. Ahh... Us??" he winced. I gasped.

"YOU IDIOTS! AND NOW HEATH IS IN JAIL THANKS TO YOUS TWO FERALS" i scrwamed my lungs out, as i slowly walked towards them.

 "I am just going to Follow up any leads and whoever it proves is who goes to jail" i said, pushing past him and back into my office. I kinda felt sorry for the poor bloke, he practicaly raised Casey and sometimes Heath. He ha no dad and his mother is never around. He had to get a job early, to pay for everything. I sighed. I wish i could of said yes but it's against the rules.

 "So you want us all to take our shirts off so you can check us out." i asked, really smartly this time. I was pushing it.

 "Well first i only got Brodie, but as i walking past i saw the Hammer here, has the same tatoo" she replied. Watson laughed.

 "Yeah, i was at his place and we were all watching tv" he answered. I sighed i relief.

"What about Hammer Pirovic?" i asked, wondering what his answer would be.

"Uh... No idea. We were all at Brodes place" he answered. I smiled.

"I think we caught him. Can you come down to the station and tell them what you just told me!" i asked. He nodded and followed me out of the restraint

 "Don't thank me, it was all Charlie" he said, pointing in my direction. I smiled as Heath nodded at me, to say thanks.

CHAPTER 5

Brax's POV

I was working at Angelos. The day was slow and boring. I had sent everyone home so it was just me and the few customers i had. Just then, Charlie walked in. She was in her police uniform that always made her look so hot.

"I came to pick up some pizzas for the office" she said. I smiled. It seemed like it was just an excuse.

"Sure, whatever makes you sleep easy" i said, before placing the pizzas on the counter. "That'll $46"

She smiled at me and handed me the money, before slowly walking out.

*Later on, at the beach*

"What's goin on with you and buckton?" asked Heath, as we walked out of the surf and stuck our boards in the wet sand.

"Uh... What do you mean?" i asked awkwardly. Hopefuly, he hadn't noticed my reaction to her walking in the same room as me, or the looks i give her, or how excited i get whenever someone just mentions her name.

"Just.. She really hates you" he said, laughing. I sighed.

"Yeah.. I wonder why!" i said, with strong sarcasm. He laughed.

"I know, but geez whenever use are in the same room, i can feel so much tension" he said. I smiled. He got the wrong idea. It wasn't hate tension.

"Yeahh, i noticed that too" i said, before i picked up my board and started to walk towards the car.

"bye" he said, annoyed that i just walk off in the middle of a conversation.

Ruby's POV

I was walking out of the surf club, when i noticed Brax walking bac towards his car.

"BRAXXXX!" i called out, before he swiftly turned to face me.

"Ruby, hey" he said, noticing who i was. I smiled.

"I wanna book the restraunt for a night. It's Charlie's birthday and i wanna surprise her" i said, excitedly. He laughed.

"Yeah sure, so... Im not aloud to mention anythig about it to ya mum" he said, smartly. I laughed and shook my head as we walked together towards his car.

"And tell your two brothers that they're invited!" i said, as i slowly walked apart from Brax. He nodded, chuckin his towel in the car and hopping in. I waved, as his car slowly webt out of sight.

*later on, at the diner*

"Bianca!" i said, she hadn't been listening to me the whole time. She suddenly looked up at me.

"Sorry.. What?" she said, finaly listening in to the conversation.

"Um.. You need to get Charlie to Angelos by 7" i repeated and she nodded.

"Sure, and if theres anything else you want me to do" she offered, but i shook my head.

"Nah, You just get her there. Brax has organized everythin at the restraunt, and me and Case have told everyone thats invited." i said, as i put my arm around my boyfriend. He smiled and nodded. Bianca sighed.

"We have to go now, before Bianca gets even more depressed!" said April, vrabbing her sisters arm and pulling her up.

"Okay, byeee" said Casey and Ruby in unison.

*Later that day at Charlie's house*

Charlie's POV

I heard a faint knock on the door. Jumping up, i slowly opened it. Bianca stood there, looking all depressed and lonely.

"Hey Bee" i said, as i welcomed my friend in.

"Hey, i was wondering.. If your doing anything tonight?" she asked. I thought about it and shook my head.

"Lets go for drinks. I really need the girl talk" she sighed, half excited. I smiled.

"Suree, where do ya wanna go?" i asked, waiting to hear Angelos.

"Uh, Angelos" she said, as if stating the obvious. I laughed.

"Sure" i said, as the both of us sat down. She smiled. I could tell she was upto something, i just didn't know what.

*6:45 at Charlie's house*

"Charliiieeee, you ready!" screamed Ruby, as she walked into my room. I sighed, looking down at my two choices. There was my blue strapless one, or my white one sleeved one.

"Which one?" i asked, undecided on what one to go with. Ruby picked up the blue one.

"Brax will love it" she stated before walking out of the room.

"The last thing i wanna do is impress him" i called back, as i walled into my bathroom to get changed.

Once i was in the dress, i checked my makeup and hair before walking out into the living room. I had my strapless, blue dress on with black stilettos and a black purse.

"Wow!" said Bianca, as she walked in the door and saw her friend standjng there. I turned to her an smiled.

"Not too bad yourself" i said, as she twirled for me.

"Okay, lets go" i said, pushing Bianca out the door.

Archived