Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ending was perfect! :wub: I can't believe it's over! :(

BUT it has been amazing, thank you so much for updating almost every day, if not every day Danni! You're amazing and we do really appreciate it!

Looking forward to continuing to read Unconditional Love which is equally amazing already! :) Xx

As hard as it is to post comments on my phone I just had to comment. I can't explain enough how great this story and the last few chapters have been. This story as by far got to be one of the best I have read. All the happy moments and the drama's where very well written. Their has never been a chapter that as failed to entertain. :)

So glad we got to see ruby and Xavier as a little happy family and even April and Dex :D

And like that charlie and Brax gave liam a job despite everything he had done. It just shows what big hearts they have.

So sad that this story as come to an end but I have to say the ending wad perfect. Loved that everyone was together and you ended with Chax and the kids.

I look forward to reading more of your stories and unconditional love :)

GREAT FIC So much as happened in this story, each chapter has been so exciting, And left me wanting to read more and I wasn't even a chax fan when they were together in the show. But I really liked them in this story. I put that down to you being a awesome writer. :D

This has been nice to come and read everyday. I don't know how you managed to update for us so often. Did you write some everyday?

I will miss Riley and Paige they have been my favourite characters.

Thanks for the awesome story.

Edited by pembie