Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Great Chapter Danni :D

Gah, even though we all know how much Charlie wants to be 'Mrs Braxton', i still feel so nervous for Brax!

Tsk, Tsk. So disappointed in Charlie for not showing her kids The Lion King. How could she not? :P

Excited for the next chapter! :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was a very fuffly chapter indeed. :rolleyes:

Let's hope no mad manics or people smugglers gate crash their wedding and they get kidnapped or anything like that on the island. Because as we all know islands have tended to be quite dangerous places to be in show. :lol:

I'm sure nothing like this will happen though. :rolleyes:

Look forward to them getting married.

Edited by pembie

OMG!!!!! That was one perfect proposal...absolutely loved it! I love that the kids are all there and going to watch their parents get married! You are an amazing writer Danni..cannot wait for the wedding! :wub: Please update soon! Xx :)

OMFG THAT WAS JUST AMAZING :wub:!!!!

I think this should sum up how I feel about that chapter - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wub: :wub: :wub:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE SOON PLEASE :D!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woops, had to catch up a bit there. :)

How amazing does that holiday sound! Charlie really can't stand not knowing something, can she? :) Thankfully she let it go, and now she is surprised!

If it were me, I would say no to 'marrying him now'. She had to wait so long for her proposal, she should be able to enjoy being engaged! But I guess it is pretty romantic as well. :)