What Are You Afraid Of?

Guest Samantha1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlie’s POV:

I was dozing off on the couch, when the noise of my phone ringing abruptly woke me up, it was Brax.

‘Hey.’ I answered groggily.

‘Hey you.’ He said, ‘You busy?’

‘Naw, why?’

‘Meet me at the beach.’

‘No.’

‘Why?’

‘Someone might see us.’

‘Charlie, c’mon, please, no-one’s gonna see us, it’s getting dark and I’ve got a secluded part of the beach.’

I sighed before agreeing, I really wanted to see him, ‘Yeah alright, see you in a bit.’

-The beach, 6:30pm.-

I arrived at the beach, I saw Brax and smiled, my smile faded when I saw the annoyed look on his face,

“Hi.” I said softly.

“Why are you being so uptight about us?” Brax snapped as I approached.

“My job, Brax, and I’m not ready to tell people, I mean, what would they think?”

He rolled his eyes, “Damn right, the good cop falling for the scumbag criminal like me.”

“You’re not a ‘scumbag criminal.’” I retorted.

“Really? Even you seem to think so.” He snapped, again.

I sighed, “Look Brax, if we’re gonna just spend this time arguing, there’s no point in me being here.”

He glared at me angrily before looking away, I let out an angry laugh before I turned and began to walk away,

“I’m sorry, come back?” He asked, I turned around just as he held his hand out to me, I took it lightly and stepped closer to him,

“What’s up?” I asked, knowing something was wrong.

“Nothing.” He replied quickly, I raised my eyebrows, “Just family stuff.” He replied shortly, obviously annoyed and stressed out about something.

“Wanna talk about it?”

He shook his head, “Nah, can we just focus on us now?” He asked as he intertwined our hands, I smiled and nodded,

“It’s about time.” I grinned before he let go of my hands and sat on the sand, he patted his thighs, I sat down on them, sitting on him in a straddle position.

I kissed his forehead before pulling away, “You know you can talk to me, when stuff’s bothering you right?” I asked, he smiled,

“Yeah, thanks.” I smiled too before he leaned forward and began to kiss me passionately, I parted my lips from his and moved down and kissed his neck, I felt him grow hard,

“Charlie, no.” He moaned, begging me to stop, “Chaaarlie.” He groaned as I licked up his neck and began to nibble on his ear before I pulled away,

“My place or yours?” He asked, breathlessly.

“I don’t think I can wait that long, what’s wrong with right here, right now?” I asked.

He grinned, “I like a girl who doesn’t mind getting dirty.” His grin widened before he rolled me over and climbed on top of me, careful not to squish me with his muscular body,

“Well, y’know me, I’m a very dirty girl.” I replied seductively.

He smirked at me, his grin widened, he flicked his tongue out and ran it over my lips, I pulled away from him, leaving his mouth agape, before leaning back into him and biting his bottom lip gently, I watched as his grin widened, I gently tugged on his lip, as I leaned backwards lying back into the sand, I released the gap I had on Brax’s lips and he soon overpowered me by pressing his lips firmly against mine passionately, as we continued with our little evening rendezvous.

They were both falling for each other madly, neither of them knew it yet.

-Charlie’s place, 8pm.-

I missed Brax already and it’d only been around an hour since I’d last seen him, I rang up Angelo’s, sadly he didn’t answer the phone, but I ordered two pizzas for myself, and some for Ruby in case she got home. I smiled as I headed up the stairs to Angelo’s, my smile grew as I heard Brax’s voice as I reached the door, I stopped and stayed hidden, listening in to his conversation with Sam, one of the other riverboys,

“Dude, what’s with the interest with the cop?” Sam asked, I heard Brax laugh lightly, my smile faded as I listened closer,

“Nothin’ really, just keeping her sweet, get the law on side.” Brax replied nonchalantly.

I quickly turned around and headed back to home, completely forgetting about the pizzas, just wanting to be as far away from him as possible.

Brax's POV:

I grinned as I looked at the two large pizzas ready to be collected for ‘Buckton’, I frowned as I realised Charlie hadn’t come to pick them up yet, or Ruby. I picked them up before grabbing my keys and heading out, after informing the head waiter I wouldn’t be back for the night and making sure he was alright running the place.

I patiently waited for Charlie to answer the door after I knocked, soon enough she opened it, and looked less than impressed to see me, I chose to ignore it,

“You forgot to pick up your pizzas.” I said before I placed them on the kitchen unit, I turned back to face Charlie and laughed, I leaned in to kiss her but she moved away, I

moved back,

“I didn’t forget, I came, but I decided to leave after I overheard yours and Sam’s conversation.”

My smile faded and I glared at her, I was about to speak but she continued, “How could you? I mean, I knew we hadn’t been together for long, but, I don’t know, I just, I thought you were different.” She sighed, “You told me you didn’t want to use me to get the law onside, well congratulations, you make a convincing liar.”

I watched silently as she desperately tried to fight back her tears, I took her hand in mine, I hated to see her upset, especially as she was upset over something that wasn’t true,

“Charlie, listen, I'm not using you, I had to come up with a cover alright? Sam's been digging around, and you want us to be a secret so I had to do something.”

“How do I know you’re not lying?” She asked after she squeezed my hand.

“You don’t, that’s your call.” My heart began thumping loudly in my chest as I desperately waited for her response, she said nothing, she looked down, “Can you trust me?” I asked.

She looked back up at me, “Yeah.” She spoke quietly, I smiled before she gently tugged on my hand and pulled me closer to her, she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me, I hugged her back tightly, gently kissing her shoulder before we pulled away, our faces still close together, Charlie closed the gap between us, she leant up and kissed me, I kissed her back, it was quickly growing more passionate before the back door opened, Charlie stepped away from me, I laughed slightly.

“Hey Charlie.” Casey and Ruby both said as they came through into the kitchen, I smiled at them, Casey frowned,

“Brax?” Ruby questioned. I simply smiled and nodded, she smiled too before she spoke again,

“Oooh is that pizza?” She asked Charlie, Charlie nodded. “Yuum, you staying for some Brax?” She asked, I glanced at Charlie to see if it was alright, she smiled, I quickly looked back to Ruby and nodded,

“Yeah, sounds good, although, I’m not sure two large pizzas are enough, I’m a growing man and all.” I said as I patted my stomach, Charlie laughed. I picked the pizzas up and handed them to Rubes. “I’ll help Charlie with the drinks.” I suggested, they both nodded before heading into the living room, I looked at Charlie, she quickly stepped nearer to me,

“Growing man?” She whispered, I laughed softly and nodded, she kissed me softly before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the lounge. I pulled her back, she turned around and looked at me confused,

“Drinks.” I said.

She laughed, “Oh yeah.” I laughed at her before she reached up to get the glasses, I placed my arms around her and kissed her neck, she quickly pulled the glasses out and pushed me away, “Quit it!” She said sexily before kissing my nose, I grinned before picking up the drinks and following her into the living room.

Charlie’s POV:

“So Brax, what were you doing here?” Ruby asked, a while after we had settled down, breaking the awkward silence. I grinned slightly before looking over to Brax, he glanced at me quickly before he started laughing, I bit my lip and looked down studying my pizza carefully, trying to hold in my own laughter.

“What’s so funny?” Casey asked, I looked back up after composing myself, Casey and Ruby were sending each other confused looks, Brax and I stole another glance at each other before he began to answer Ruby, before he could, I slipped my foot out of my sandal and gently ran it up Brax’s leg, he moved his leg around, trying to stop me, I simply slid my foot further up his leg and further down his thigh, towards his groin, he shifted uncomfortably before pushing my foot away, I laughed slightly before withdrawing my foot and placing it back in my sandal.

“Oh Rubes, I was just looking for this one.” He said as he nodded over at Casey.

“Oh okay.” I glanced at Ruby and she grinned at me, I frowned, “What’d you do today Charlz?” She asked.

I bit my lip slightly, ‘Well Rubes, about a few hours ago, I was having sex on the beach with the man sitting right beside you.’ I shook the thought from my head before looking back up at her.

“Nothing really, just went for a walk on the beach, and a swim and stuff.”

She nodded and smiled, “Well, me and Case are gonna go for a walk now.”

“Alright, bye.” I said as they got up and left.

I glanced at Brax, “You should not be doing things like that to me under the table when I’m sitting next to your daughter.”

I grinned, “I couldn’t help it.” He laughed,

“Oh yeah, I bet.”

I stood up soon after and walked over to my bedroom door before sticking out my finger, and ushering for Brax to get up and follow me, he did so,

“I think we should make the most of our alone time.” I whispered as I backed the rest of the way into my bedroom, pulling him with me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Thanks for reading and to those who review, you’re awesome. If you have any ideas or requests, feel free to inbox me (:

LOOOOOVED that, esepcailly ......

 sighed before agreeing, I really wanted to see him, ‘Yeah alright, see you in a bit.’

 He asked as he intertwined our hands, I smiled and nodded,

 “I don’t think I can wait that long, what’s wrong with right here, right now?” I asked.

He grinned, “I like a girl who doesn’t mind getting dirty.” His grin widened before he rolled me over and climbed on top of me, careful not to squish me with his muscular body,

“Well, y’know me, I’m a very dirty girl.” I replied seductively.

He smirked at me, his grin widened, he flicked his tongue out and ran it over my lips, I pulled away from him, leaving his mouth agape, before leaning back into him and biting his bottom lip gently, I watched as his grin widened, I gently tugged on his lip, as I leaned backwards lying back into the sand, I released the gap I had on Brax’s lips and he soon overpowered me by pressing his lips firmly against mine passionately, as we continued with our little evening rendezvous.

They were both falling for each other madly, neither of them knew it yet.

 “Nothin’ really, just keeping her sweet, get the law on side.” Brax replied nonchalantly.

I quickly turned around and headed back to home, completely forgetting about the pizzas, just wanting to be as far away from him as possible.

 “Yeah, sounds good, although, I’m not sure two large pizzas are enough, I’m a growing man and all.”

 I slipped my foot out of my sandal and gently ran it up Brax’s leg, he moved his leg around, trying to stop me, I simply slid my foot further up his leg and further down his thigh, towards his groin, he shifted uncomfortably before pushing my foot away, I laughed slightly before withdrawing my foot and placing it back in my sandal.

 bit my lip slightly, ‘Well Rubes, about a few hours ago, I was having sex on the beach with the man sitting right beside you.’ I shook the thought from my head before looking back up at her.

“Nothing really, just went for a walk on the beach, and a swim and stuff.”

Brilliant update!!

I'm glad the Brax has come up with a cover story (just hope he isn't lying....I'm sure he's not though and it can all remain romantic :wub: )

Charlie's and Brax's interactions in this chapter were amazing, love the teasing side to Charlie and the way Brax falls for it everytime. Teasing him under the table was just priceless :lol:

Cannot wait for the next chapter, really well wrote!!

Update soon!!!

Thanks again for reviewing! All of you are awesome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Chapter 8-> Very mild sexual content in this chapter.

Charlie’s POV:

I woke up next to Brax, darn it, we’d both fallen asleep after a rather intense and long love-making session last night. I smiled as I remembered how amazing it was, my thoughts were interrupted by Brax.

“Morning sexy.” He said huskily.

I smiled and turned on my back to face him, he grinned at me before planting a very satisfying kiss on my lips.

“Good morning to you too mister.” I replied before snuggling into him,

“You have me worn out after last night.” He said cheekily, I looked up at him and grinned,

“Same can be said for you.” I replied sexily before crawling on top of him, he groaned,

“Mhm.” He mumbled as I kissed up his chest till I met his lips. I pulled away as he spoke, “And she’s ready to go again.” He said cheekily.

I grinned, “Oh yes, she is.” He grinned before flipping me over so he was on top, I grinned before pushing him off me so he was sitting up, I straddled him and bit my lip,

“Cheeky.” He said before he kissed my cheek, I grinned before pressing my lips firmly on his, our tongues entwining themselves, there was a loud knock on the door,

“****!” He whispered.

I quickly rolled off him and threw him out of the bed, he hopped into his boxers before looking around, “Under the bed!” I whispered,

“I can’t fit under there! Have you see the size of me?!”

I laughed nervously, I crawled to the edge of the bed and looked underneath it, Brax slapped my backside, “Quit it.” I warned him,

“But, you’re naked, and sexy, and-”

“And there’s someone at the door, so get under the bed.” I interrupted, there was a knock on the door again,

“Charlie!” Leah called,

“Yeah just a sec!” I called back before shoving Brax onto the floor, he kissed me quickly before crawling under the bed.

I quickly sat up in bed, covering myself with the duvet to mask the fact that I was naked.

“Come in.” I called, Leah entered and immediately burst out laughing, “What?” I asked, confused.

She bent down on the floor and picked something up, then dangled it in the air, Brax's shirt, “Looks like someone had some company last night.” She said smugly, I blushed slightly before laughing,

“Brax!” I laughed as he crawled out from under the bed,

“Hey.” He said awkwardly to Leah,

“Omg, you!” She said shocked, “Charlie! You and Brax.”

“Shhhh!” I told her, not wanting Ruby or anyone else in the house to find out.

Brax sat back down on the bed beside me. Leah sat on the end of the bed.

“How long?” She asked, excited, after putting Brax’s shirt on the end of the bed,

“About 2 months.” I replied, she grinned,

“So you’ve been sneaking around for that long?” She asked, Brax and I nodded, hoping she’d get the hint and leave soon.

She quickly got the hint, “I’ll leave you to it.” She said before she hopped up and left, I turned to Brax who started laughing, before he hopped off the bed and crawled in beside me.

“That wasn’t so bad was it?” He asked,

I shook my head, “No, I guess it wasn’t, come here.” Our lips instantly met, I pulled away and glanced down at his boxers, noticing his bulge, I looked back up at him,

I raised my eyebrows, “That better not have been for Leah.”

He laughed before replying, “Don’t worry baby, it’s all for you.” He grinned before he sat back down, allowing me to straddle him again, I quickly removed his boxers before we proceeded to finish what we started earlier, minus the interruption of course.

-Later on-

I perfected the finishing touches to my outfit, we were going to Angelo's for dinner, I didn’t want to make it look like I was trying to impress anyone tonight, although I was, I wasn’t gonna tell the others that.

I opted for wearing a dark green thick strapped loose-fitted dress, with a pair of flat sandals, my hair was usual and wavy and my make-up was done it’s normal way, I picked my bag up and headed outside, Ruby, Leah, VJ, Miles and Casey all waiting for me,

“Everyone ready to go?” I asked, pretending I didn’t notice they were waiting for me,

“Charlie, we’ve been ready for at least the past 15 minutes, who’re you trying to impress?” She asked, referring to how long I took to get ready,

“No-one.” I replied casually before glancing at Leah who was biting her lip, trying not to laugh.

“Right, let’s go.” Leah said before the six of us left.

Upon arriving at Angelo’s, Brax was the first one I noticed, Brax was the one to sit us at our table, Brax was the one who took our drinks order, and Brax was the one who brought our drinks over, each time, I tried desperately not to look at him, especially with what Leah had witnessed this morning, I was trying to play it cool around him, and he was trying to do the same around me, but I think it’s safe to say, we were both failing, miserably.

I glanced up as Brax came over, yet again, this time to take our food order, all of us getting pizza and sure enough, it would fall on me to have to be the one to place the order, as I was sitting closest to Brax,

“So, what’re yas having?” He asked.

I began to speak, causing him to look down at me, his eyes dazzling, causing my heart to start beating faster, “Erm, one meatlovers pizza, one ham and pineapple, and one margarita.”

He nodded as he wrote down the order on his notepad, I tore my eyes away from him and glanced at Leah who was busily laughing away to herself, probably at me and Brax, I kicked her from under the table, well I thought it was her,

“OW, CHARLIE!” Miles yelled, I felt my face go pale,

“I’m so sorry.” He looked at me questioningly, “Leg spasms.” I added, before shooting Leah a warning look and then looking back up to Brax, who had a huge grin plastered all over his face,

“Anything else or just the pizzas?” He asked,

“No, just the pizzas thanks.” I replied, he smiled before walking off.

I got up just after he left, “I’m just heading to the ladies room, could you come with me, Leah?” I asked her, she looked at me questioningly before agreeing and following me into the toilets,

“Would you stop making it so damn obvious?!” I yelled as soon as we got into the privacy of the toilets,

“Sorry, I can’t help it, you two are sooooo bad at hiding this!”

“It’s a little hard to act normally with your little laughter interruptions!”

“What about you and your ‘leg spasms’?”

“I had to come up with a cover didn’t I! I couldn’t have just said, ‘oh yeah, Leah quit laughing please, because you caught me in bed with the Riverboy standing right beside

me last night’ now could I?!”

She started laughing again, “Oh Leah!” I yelled,

“I’m sorry alright, I’ll try harder.”

“Yes, please do.” I replied, before opening the toilet door and heading outside, only to clumsily bump straight into Brax, thank goodness he wasn’t carrying anything,

“Sorry.” I said, embarrassed as the little scenario attracted the attention of a few other customers,

He grinned, “Nah, it’s alright, it’s just, if you wanna go along with this whole, keeping us a secret thing, you’re gonna have to at least try to keep your hands off me.”

I laughed at him, “Yeah, you keep telling yourself that honey.” I replied seductively before strutting back over to the table.

As the night progressed, the more boring it got for me, Leah and Miles were engrossed with each other, Ruby and Casey were pretending like there was no one else in the restaurant except for the two of them, and VJ was busy playing on his Nintendo 3DS, as we all waited for our food. Of course, boredom being boredom, I found myself watching Brax’s every move, watching his cheeky interaction with the customers, the food he seemed to be bringing to every table except ours, the grins he flashed me a few times when he caught me watching him, and not to mention the winks he’d sent my way too.

I got up from the table, as Brax was now behind the bar, “I’m gonna get another drink, anyone want anything?” I asked, the five of them managed to finally show me some attention tonight to simply shake their heads and go back to what they were doing, I quickly approached the bar and sat on one of the bar stools,

Brax grinned at me, “You really can’t keep away, can ya?” He asked sexily,

I laughed, “Are you complaining?” I asked, he shook his head, “I’m in dire need of saving, you see, I think you should ban PDAs in this restaurant.”

He laughed, “Why’s that?”

“Leah and Miles are too touchy-touchy at the table, and don’t even get me started on your brother and my daughter okay, I didn’t even know it was possible that your tongue could go that far down someone else’s throat.”

He laughed at me, “I’m sure we’ve managed it once or twice.” I grinned at him, “I get the feeling Charlie’s feeling a little left out?”

I nodded, “What about VJ?” He asked.

“He’s playing on that stupid DS.”

He grinned at me before leaning over the counter, “What are you doing?” I asked, knowing what he planned on doing but not sure whether to let him or not, after all the restaurant had emptied down a bit, and my table was...busy, let’s say.

“Making sure you don’t feel left out.” He said sexily before he leaned as far as he could reach, meaning I’d have to go the rest of the way, I grinned before leaning closer to him and our lips joined instantly, I smiled against his lips, just as he was about to slip his tongue into my mouth I pulled away and sat back down on the stool,

“Thanks for that, you sure know how to make a girl feel wanted.” I said.

He smiled at me, “Only for you, Buckton, but I could do much more than that, if you’d let me.”

“No chance, I don’t think the others are that preoccupied.”

I laughed at his facial expression as he looked over to our table, “Well, I don’t know.” He replied, I looked over to see that the make-out sessions between the couple’s had gotten intense.

“Oh gosh, please, large red wine, asap.”

He laughed before proceeding to organising my drink for me,

“One red wine.” He said as he placed it in front of me, I took it from him and took a large sip, “Geez, easy tiger, you’ll drink yourself to death otherwise.”

I laughed before standing up and leaning across the bar, Brax leaned closer too, I pecked his lips once, then spoke,

“Please.” I pecked them again, “Hurry.” And again. “With.” And again. “Our.” And again. “Pizzas.”

He grinned before he joined our lips together again, I pulled away and smiled before picking up my wine glass and heading back over to the table. Surprise, surprise, no one noticed I had returned, I sighed before indulging in another large sip of wine, I put my glass down and smiled as Brax came over, carrying two large plates, pizzas, about time.

He winked at me as he walked straight past our table, my smile faded, I was starving, he soon enough walked back and laughed at me,

“Just kidding.” He said, I shot him a look, I probably would’ve ended up saying something with an innuendo, but decided against it.

Brax cleared his throat, everyone stopped and looked up at him, he laughed before placing the pizzas down on the table,

“One Hawaiian, and one margarita.” I sighed again, no meatlovers for Charlie.

“Yuum, thanks.” Ruby said.

“Yeah, we’ve been waiting ages.” Casey added.

“Oh please, like you even noticed.” Brax retorted, Ruby blushed, “Yeah, no PDAs of that intensity in my restaurant please.” He said smugly before he winked at them and turned away.

Soon enough, he came back, carrying my pizza, I grinned at him as he placed it in front of me,

“And one meatlovers.” I smiled up at him,

“Thank you.”

His grin widened, “You’re welcome.” He replied before walking off.

Brax’s POV:

I watched as Charlie, Leah, VJ, Ruby, Miles and Case got up and left, Charlie being careful to let the others leave before her so she could turn around a blow me a kiss before she left, I couldn’t help but laugh at her, there were only about 3 tables filled with people left now, each of them asking for the bill, I headed behind the bar, totalled it all up, before getting the waiters to serve them.

Soon enough, it was closing time, the staff had all left, I headed into my office to get my keys and jacket, I opened the door and stopped dead at what I saw.

Charlie, in her sexy underwear, he dress draped over the table, she was sitting in my office chair, her legs crossed and resting on the table,

“I thought you left.” I said, finally managing to find my voice due to the fact I was so in awe by her beauty.

“Yeah, but when you were behind the bar, I snuck back in.” She grinned at me, “I thought I’d surprise you.”

I smiled before walking over to her and leaning over her, “Well, surprised I was.” I said before kissing her forehead.

She looked up and me with her dazzling blue eyes and that cheeky look she wore, when she knew she was about to get her way, I pushed the chair back against the wall, causing her legs to fall off the table, she laughed,

“Kinky.” She said seductively, I laughed at her, before kneeling down so we were level with each other, she grinned as we both leaned forward and became locked in a passionate kiss.

She soon enough pulled away for air, I brushed her hair away from her neck and instantly began to kiss up and down it, she groaned, before moving her leg and running her foot all over my body, I pried my lips away from her neck and looked at her,

“You’re very flexible, y’know.” She let out a small laugh just as I began to kiss her neck again, I soon changed to biting her neck gently, she groaned in pleasure,

“Oh Braax.” She moaned, pulling away from me, wanting me to stop, but I didn’t.

She quickly shifted underneath me, before pushing me away,

“Take me home.” She whispered.

I grinned at her before I stood up and took her hands, pulling her to her feet, I picked up my jacket and wrapped it around her, knowing only too well she wouldn’t put her dress back on.

I grabbed her dress and my keys before I took her hand and led her back to my place.

Fabulous chapter Samantha, I did not want it to end! :lol:

Charlie and Brax were just adorable at Angelos, I'm loving the sneaky bit to their relationship! :wub: It's really cute. And Leah's behaviour was just too funny!

Brilliantly wrote, cannot wait for you to update again!!

Archived