What Are You Afraid Of?

Guest Samantha1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, this one is actually chapter 6, the content in chapter 5 wasn’t appropriate to put up, but if anyone wants to read it, here’s a link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7639031/5/What_are_you_afraid_of all that you really need to know is that Charlie and Brax slept together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Charlie’s POV:

Ruby and I headed up to the pathway to the Braxton household in Mangrove River, ready for the barbecue, and it was safe to say, I was extremely nervous, not for meeting Cheryl Braxton, but for seeing a certain Braxton brother again after the incident that occurred last night. I tried not to dress up too much to make it look like I was deliberately trying to impress, but to simply look nice and presentable, and so, I settled for a lemon coloured summer dress, with my flat sandals, my make-up done in its usual soft way, and my hair in its usual waves.

“Charlie, careful, you’re gonna drop the cake!” Ruby yelled at me, I glanced down to see my hands hand moved considerably, causing the cake stand to tilt, the cake almost going with it. “You’re all over the place today, are you sure you’re alright?” She asked, I smiled inside before replying,

“Rubes, honestly, I’m fine.” Our chatter was interrupted when somebody opened the door, to my relief it was Casey, not Brax. To be honest, it was a mixture of nerves and excitement at the prospect of seeing him again.

Casey and Ruby briefly greeted each other before Casey invited us in,

“I brought cake.” I said shortly, Casey grinned,

“Thanks, well, Rubes and I are gonna head outside, you can just put it in the kitchen, Brax is in there.” Ruby dragged him away before I had a chance to ask where the kitchen was, my mind wondering why on earth they assumed I’d have any idea where the damn kitchen was.

I stood in the hallway looking like a lost puppy dog, glaring around at the many closed doors trying to decipher which was the kitchen,

“Someone’s looking oh so cute and lost, waiting to be rescued by a strong handsome man.” Brax’s voice pulled me out of my thoughts, I glanced down the hall and to the right to see Brax exit the room in question, the kitchen.

I grinned at him, “I wonder where the strong handsome man is to rescue me then.” I replied as he stopped in front of me.

“Well, he’s right here of course.” He gestured up and down his body before stepping closer and kissing my cheek, “The kitchen’s this way.” He turned back the way he came and I followed him. Once in the kitchen, he turned to face me, wearing a massive grin,

“Would you cut it out?” I asked, “You’re making it incredibly obvious that you’re quite pleased with yourself.”

“I am pleased with myself.” He replied, “Who wouldn’t be after a night like last night.” I slapped his arm quickly, causing his grin to widen,

“I made cake.” I said childishly.

He glanced down at the cake before his eyes met mine again, “Okay, so not only are you very attractive, but you can bake cakes?”

“Actually, I didn’t make it, Leah did, I can’t cook to save my life.”

He plastered a mock sad look across his face, I laughed at him, not giving him the sympathy he wanted, “Ah well.” He said before taking the cake off me, being sure to stroke my hand as he did so, he placed it on the unit before turning back to me, I edged closer to him and he grinned, “So.” He said.

“So.” I replied, I quickly glanced around before leaning forward and planting a quick kiss on his lips, I pulled away, but he had another idea, he placed his hands on my waist and pulled my body back into his,

“Brax, no.” I said.

“My bedroom is just down there.” He said before leaving a trail of kisses down my neck, leaving me wanting more, much more. He took my hand and quickly led me back down the hallway before picking me up in his arms, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. His lips met mine again and I slipped my tongue into his mouth first, I felt his jaw flex and widen as he allowed me to enter his mouth, wanting more of me inside him.

He entered into a room, which I presumed was his bedroom before pushing me up against the door, still kissing me passionately and holding me up tightly,

“DAAAAAAAARRYL! CHAAAAAAAAARLIE!” I heard someone squawk.

We pulled apart and I started laughing, guessing it was probably Cheryl, he gently placed me back on my feet before heading outside, my heart beating faster at the thought we were almost caught.

Brax’s POV:

I pulled at my trousers around my groin area, attempting to mask the effect Charlie had on me before heading outside to face my mother,

“Yeah mom?” I asked.

She faced me, “There you are! Where’s Ruby’s mom?” She asked.

“Oh, she’s just gone to the toilet, why?”

“Er, because I wanna meet the damn woman!” She replied, implying I was stupid for asking.

She glanced at me suspiciously, I raised my eyebrows at her wandering what more she could possibly want from me, “You haven’t got an ulterior motive with her have you, Darryl?” She asked. I tried to hide my smile before replying to her,

“No mom, I haven’t.”

“Good.” She nodded before turning around. “Send her out when she’s done in the loo!” She called back.

I breathed a sigh of relief before I heard my bedroom door open and out walked Charlie, a huge grin plastered all over her face, she walked towards me and placed her hands on my chest,

“You haven’t got an ulterior motive with me, have you Darryl?” She asked seductively whilst rubbing my chest with her hands,

“You’ll have to wait and see.” I replied, before catching her lips again and leaning on her, moving her closer to my bedroom, she used the position to push me away before she backed away, towards the front door, “My bedroom’s just there.” I said before I moved towards her and ran my hands up her legs until they reached just under her dress,

“Shame you’re the host then!” She said cheekily before slapping my hands away and heading outside to meet the fearsome Cheryl Braxton.

Charlie’s POV:

After my encounter with Brax, my whole body was trembling, I wanted him, he wanted me, and I would have had him, if Heath, Cheryl, Ruby and Casey weren’t all here.

He followed me outside to where everyone was, both of us playing innocent,

“Ah, it’s about time!” Cheryl yelled as I opened the back door and joined them out in the garden.

“Sorry, nice to meet you, Mrs. Braxton.” I said, trying to be polite,

“Please, call me Cheryl.” I smiled and nodded before taking a seat opposite Ruby, Brax sitting down next to me.

A while later, the table was filled with the buzz of chatter amongst us, Brax and Heath were manning the barbecue, and now dishing up the food, Brax and I stole a few glances at each other but tried to keep our feelings for each other discrete.

Brax sat back down on my right as everybody picked up their cutlery and began to eat, including myself, until I felt something touch my leg, I jumped with fright, my knee hit the table, causing everything else on the table to jump slightly too, I watched as Brax withdrew his hand, he was responsible for causing this situation. I noticed all eyes around the table were on me,

“Sorry.” I began, “I thought I felt something touch my leg.” I felt my cheeks flush red and picked up my glass of water, consuming some of it just as Cheryl spoke,

“You ought to be careful, it could’ve been Darryl getting too excited.”

“MOM!” Brax yelled just as I began to choke on my water at her ‘absurd’ suggestion, spilling most of it in my lap, I kicked my chair back,

“Excuse me, I’m just gonna clean myself up.” I said before retreating into the kitchen.

Brax’s POV:

I excused myself too and headed inside to help Charlie out. She was standing at the part of the kitchen where nobody would be able to see us from outside.

“Hey.” I said as I entered, I startled her as she jumped before turning around to face me,

“Hi.” She replied.

I looked down at her and smiled, hoping she wasn’t angry with me, thankfully she smiled back, I took the cloth out of her hands and gently began to dry her dress myself, as it was my fault in the first place. I placed the cloth on the draining board before wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her close, she placed her arms around my neck before leaning towards me and locking her lips in mine, I moved to slip my tongue in her mouth, but she pulled away with a grin on her face,

“C’mon, the others will get sussed.” She took my hand and led me back outside, only dropping it when she knew people would see.

-30 minutes later.-

Heath and mom cleared the plates up, while Ruby and Case were too busy involved in their conversation to notice anything else,

“Right, we’re gonna get desert ready.” Mom said before heading inside, I placed my hand on Charlie’s inner thigh, I leaned closer to her,

“I know what I want for desert.” I moved back to see her grinning, my hand moved slightly up her leg,

“Brax.” She said, I didn’t listen as my hand travelled further up her thigh, “Do you want a repeat of what happened earlier?” She asked, I shook my head, giving her the opportunity to take my hand off her leg and place it back in my lap, before the others came back out with desert.

-3 hours later, Braxton household, Bucktons have returned home.-

“Well, I didn’t think I’d be saying this, but even though she’s a copper, she’s got a fight to her, I like that.” Mom said, breaking the silence.

I smiled to myself before Heath interrupted, “You’re going just as soft as he is.” He said, pointing at me.

“Or maybe you’re just incredibly bitter.” Mom retorted, I laughed before I grabbed my keys,

“Where are you going?” She asked.

“Just to check on the restaurant.” I lied, the only place I was going was Charlie’s.

I arrived at Charlie’s house, I knocked on the door quietly, hoping it was her who answered, my face lit up when I looked through the side window to see her approaching the door, wearing her off-white nightie and a purple silk dressing gown, she smiled as she saw me, she opened the door,

“Brax, what are you doing here?” She asked in a whisper.

“We didn’t get to finish what we starter earlier.” I said, placing my arms around her waist and gently pulling her out the door and into me, she didn’t pull away,

“We can’t, everyone’s home.”

“We can be quiet.” I said, my voice low and husky, he gave me a disapproving look as if to say ‘no’.

“Did I mention how hot you looked tonight?” I continued, she grinned up at me. I kissed her nose, then her lips briefly before my lips found their way to her neck, she threw her head back and let out small groans as I continued to kiss her, “Brax.” She said breathlessly after stepping away.

“Goodnight.” She says, I stepped in the doorway and closer to her, she reached up and we shared a kiss before she pushed me out the door and closed it behind me, I grinned as I turned and headed back to my car, only one thing on my mind, Charlie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Thank you for all the lovely reviews, it means a lot. Hope you all enjoyed this one and Happy New Year! :)

That was soooooo CHEEKY and AWESOME !!!!!, especially.............

 I tried not to dress up too much to make it look like I was deliberately trying to impress, but to simply look nice and presentable, and so, I settled for a lemon coloured summer dress, with my flat sandals, my make-up done in its usual soft way, and my hair in its usual waves.

 I stood in the hallway looking like a lost puppy dog, glaring around at the many closed doors trying to decipher which was the kitchen,

“Someone’s looking oh so cute and lost, waiting to be rescued by a strong handsome man.” Brax’s voice pulled me out of my thoughts, I glanced down the hall and to the right to see Brax exit the room in question, the kitchen.

I grinned at him, “I wonder where the strong handsome man is to rescue me then.” I replied as he stopped in front of me

 I pulled away, but he had another idea, he placed his hands on my waist and pulled my body back into his,

“Brax, no.” I said.

 “DAAAAAAAARRYL! CHAAAAAAAAARLIE!” I heard someone squawk.

We pulled apart and I started laughing, guessing it was probably Cheryl, he gently placed me back on my feet before heading outside, my heart beating faster at the thought we were almost caught.

 I pulled at my trousers around my groin area, attempting to mask the effect Charlie had on me before heading outside to face my mother,

 I said before I moved towards her and ran my hands up her legs until they reached just under her dress,

“Shame you’re the host then!” She said cheekily before slapping my hands away and heading outside to meet the fearsome Cheryl Braxton.

 “Sorry.” I began, “I thought I felt something touch my leg.” I felt my cheeks flush red and picked up my glass of water, consuming some of it just as Cheryl spoke,

“You ought to be careful, it could’ve been Darryl getting too excited.”

“MOM!” Brax yelled just as I began to choke on my water at her ‘absurd’ suggestion, spilling most of it in my lap,

 I placed my hand on Charlie’s inner thigh, I leaned closer to her,

“I know what I want for desert.” I moved back to see her grinning, my hand moved slightly up her leg,

 my face lit up when I looked through the side window to see her approaching the door, wearing her off-white nightie and a purple silk dressing gown, she smiled as she saw me, she opened the door,

Also, MANY thanks for including the link to the chapter you couldn't post here!!! LOVED that chapter too!!!!

Archived