What Are You Afraid Of?

Guest Samantha1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the reviews. Hope this one is okay. :-)

Chapter 27:

-The following morning.-

Brax groaned as he walked around his bedroom, debating over whether or not to return to the hospital, he wanted to apologise to Charlie, tell her he was sorry for what happened to Ruby and that he wouldn’t let anybody hurt either of them again but he knew his promises would be empty. He wanted to stop being angry with her for having smiled at the guy in the hospital but he knew he was just being paranoid, he was once good enough for her, so surely he’d still be good enough for her now?

Subconsciously he put on his grey and red check shirt, buttoning it up as he walked into the living room to be met by a frantic Casey, “Brax, I promised Ruby we’d be at the hospital by 11, can you give me a lift or I’ll be late?”

“Relax Case, she won’t be going anywhere.” Brax laughed lightly.

“Shut up,” Casey snapped, “Are you giving me a lift or what?”

“I eh- I don’t think I’m going.”

“Pull yourself together, I know you and Charlie are fighting but guaranteed things would be sorted by the end of today, so you coming or what?” Brax shook his head,

Casey sighed before picking up his wallet, keys and phone, “Fine, I’ll get the bus.” He snapped.

Brax considered his options for a moment before he too picked up his keys, wallet and phone, “CASE, WAIT!” He called after him, “I’m coming too.” He added as he

followed his little brother out of the house.

x-x

Charlie flung her handbag down on the floor, greeting Ruby with a quick kiss before sitting at her bedside, letting a small, frustrated groan escape her lips.

“What’s wrong?” Ruby asked.

“Nothing.” Charlie said dismissively as she thought about what day it was today.

“So, how long have you and Brax been at each other’s throats?” Ruby asked knowingly.

“Rubes.” Charlie snapped, “Leave it please.”

“I can’t Charlie, I care about you both a lot I hate seeing you hurting, and witnessing that argument yesterday was awful.”

“I’m sorry, I know you don’t need this extra stress.”

“Mum, you can’t be mad forever.” Ruby offered softly.

Charlie allowed herself to breath out a loud sigh, “It’s not my fault he’s acting like a jerk.”

“Oh he’s acting like a jerk?” Ruby sighed, “Charlie he loves you, the sooner you realise that the better, I mean, the poor guy’s going out on a limb to be there for you, and

you throw it back in his face all the time!”

“I don’t need this.” Charlie let out another loud sigh before leaving Ruby’s hospital room, only to run straight in to Casey and Brax.

“Hey Charlie.” Casey smiled.

“Hey Case.” Charlie returned his smile, laughing slightly as she watched him fidgeting on the spot, “Yes, you can go in and see her.” Charlie laughed.

Sighing as she realised her and Brax were alone she wanted to make a quick getaway, “Charlie.” Brax greeted her emotionlessly, giving a small nod of the head.

“Brax.” Charlie replied equally as emotionless before edging past him and walking down the corridor to get some peace of mind.

x-x

Brax groaned as he watched Charlie walk away, he hadn’t had a chance to speak to her about what this day held for the both of them, mind you it was pretty awkward seeing as they weren’t together.

x-x

Charlie sighed as she stood at the end of Ruby’s corridor, around the corner so neither Ruby, Brax or Casey could see her. She didn’t know what to do, her brain had

turned to jelly and her thoughts were merely scrambled around her head to the point where not thinking at all seemed more feasible than trying to decipher how she felt or what she was thinking.

x-x

Charlie decided to walk back into Ruby’s room and collect her belongings after she was satisfied Brax and Casey had left to go to the cafeteria.

Ruby laughed as her mother edged sneakily into her room, “You look like you’re auditioning to be in the next James Bond movie.” Ruby giggled.

Charlie laughed lightly before sitting beside Ruby’s hospital bed, “I’m so sorry honey, about earlier, I shouldn’t have stormed out.”

“No it’s fine, I shouldn’t have been so pushy.” Ruby smiled, “But are you sure you’re okay? You’re my mum and I know you better than anyone else and I know there’s something wrong, something else other than you and Brax?” Ruby suggested.

“No.” Charlie shook her head, “Really Rubes, everything’s fine.”

“You’re still not over the fact that he slept with someone else while you were in hospital, have you?” Ruby asked knowingly after a few minutes silence.

Charlie looked at her daughter and nodded sadly, she hoped the pain would go away, she hoped being back with him would heal the hole she felt in her chest, but it didn’t

something felt missing and she had a pretty good idea what that was, trust.

“Oh Charlie.” Ruby sighed sympathetically, “You can’t be with him if you don’t trust him.” Ruby said softly,

“But I love him.” Charlie nodded, “I really, really do.”

x-x

Brax walked back towards Ruby’s room, having left his wallet in there, he stopped outside when he heard Charlie’s voice.

Lingering in the doorway, he waited for either her or Ruby to begin speaking again.

“You can’t be with him if you don’t trust him.” His heart sank at Ruby’s words, she often took his side when he and Charlie had an argument, but he couldn’t quite

understand what Charlie didn’t trust him about, he hadn’t done anything untrustworthy in the past twenty-four hours.

“B-but I love him, I really, really do.” Brax smiled at Charlie’s words.

His happiness came short-lived as he heard what followed.

x-x

“But Charlie, is that enough?” Ruby asked her mother, concerned for her wellbeing.

“I may have rushed back into things with him, it's too soon after what he did.” Charlie blurted out, freezing momentarily as she glanced up at Ruby who was chewing on her

bottom lip, “Rubes?” Charlie asked, before turning, her heart gave a sick lurch and she felt the colour drain from her face as she spotted a disheartened Brax standing in

the doorway, “I have to go.” Charlie said abruptly.

Picking up her bag, she walked past Brax quickly, only to be stopped by the warm feeling of his hand latching onto hers. He only began speaking after she turned to face

him, both of them still holding hands, “Is that how you really feel?” Brax asked softly as his gaze fell onto their hands, too nervous to look Charlie in the eye.

Charlie took a deep breath as she thought of her response, her gaze too focusing on their hands as she couldn’t find the courage to look into his eyes, “Truth is, I don’t

know how I feel anymore,” Charlie replied sadly, gently stroking the back of his hand with her thumb before she left the hospital.

x-x

Ruby sighed as Brax walked into her hospital room, slouched over, looking like he was going to cry, “Brax.” She whispered before reaching her hand out to him, he shook

his head and took it before sitting beside her on her bed, falling into her open arms,

“I knew something wasn’t right.” He mumbled. “I’ve been such an idiot, I’ve never treated her right.”

“Don’t say that, you have.” Ruby whispered as she comfortingly rubbed his back.

“I’ve lost her,” Brax sighed as he tried to hold back her tears, “I love her, I can’t believe it.”

“You haven’t lost her, but I promise you, you will if you don’t fight for her, you know how stubborn she is.”

“Done.” Brax pulled back from Ruby’s hug, taking a few deep breaths before kissing her forehead, “Love you, kid.” Brax smiled.

“Love you too, now go and sort my mother out.” Ruby giggled lightly, Brax nodded before he got up and walked towards Charlie’s house to sort out where his loyalties lied.

x-x

Charlie arrived home shortly after she left the hospital, she hadn’t stopped crying since she let go of Brax’s hand and she didn’t see herself stopping anytime soon either.

She walked into her bedroom and began getting changed into her pyjamas as she prepared herself for a night of watching movies in her house alone.

x-x

Brax walked around the back of Charlie’s house, before stopping at where her bedroom window was, he smiled as he saw her walk out of her room and into the living

room, her hair was tied up in a messy bun, she was wearing her silk vest top and matching shorts, she may have been in her pyjamas and opting for the untidy look but he

still thought she looked beautiful.

Pushing his nerves aside he mustered up the courage to knock on her window as he waited to get her attention.

x-x

Charlie jumped as she heard a knocking coming from her bedroom. She frowned and waited for the noise again, her heart pounding dangerously against her ribcage. Upon

hearing the noise again, she turned slowly before cautiously walking into her bedroom, she screamed as she spotted Brax’s face in her window.

She placed her hand on her chest as she attempted to sooth her searing heart rate, she stepped over her clothes puddled on the floor before opening the window, sliding it

upwards until it locked in place before looking back down at her boyfriend.

“What are you playing at?” Charlie sighed as she looked down at him.

Brax took a deep breath as he looked up at her, “I figured, maybe you’d need reminding as to why you fell in love with me.”

Charlie frowned as she looked down at him but couldn’t help the fact that her lips had curled into a small smile, “Come again?” She asked, confused.

“Look, I don't deserve you, yeah I know that, always have, but today has only made me realised what it's like to lose you, and I don't want that, if I get jealous seeing you

smile at another guy, the thought of you being with another one would kill me, and it let me know just how much it would've hurt you finding out about me and the girl.”

“You can use her name.” Charlie said quietly.

“I don’t know her name.” Brax muttered, disgusted at his own behaviour.

“Oh wow, that’s an all-time low Brax.” Charlie sighed lightly as he eyes still refused to meet his own.

“You gonna let me in or what?” Brax smiled lightly.

“Nuh.” Charlie shook her head cheekily before raising her eyes to meet Brax’s.

Brax sighed as he studied her face, “Have you been crying?” He asked, although it was more than a statement than a question.

Charlie shook her head, whispering “No,” as she stepped away from the window, turning her back on Brax.

He took his opportunity to climb through her window. She turned and sighed as he struggled to get through, “Gosh, did this window get smaller?”

“Maybe you got bigger.” Charlie laughed lightly before grabbing his arms as she pulled him into her bedroom.

“So...” Brax began as he got up off the floor, climbing to his feet, as he faced Charlie once again, “I know you’re lying to me.” He said softly.

“Okay, yes, yes I have, I haven’t stopped since I left the hospital.” Charlie admitted before stepping back as Brax took a step closer,

“Charlie.” Brax breathed sadly, “I don’t like fighting with you.”

“I don’t like fighting with you either.” Charlie told him before stepping closer again.

“Do you really think we rushed back into things?” Brax asked, searching her eyes for an answer as she momentarily remained silent.

“I don't know, I'm tired, I haven't slept for weeks, first the kidnap, then the miscarriage, then ruby, now this, it's just one thing after another and it just feels like a never-

ending rollercoaster.” Charlie sighed sadly.

“I'm sorry I didn't know how bad things were, and I haven't been here much.”

“It’s not your fault.” Charlie began tearing up as Brax stepped forward,

“It is, I should’ve been here from the start, I should’ve been here for you.”

Charlie couldn’t help the tears that fell as her eyes met with Brax’s, she however, was quick to wipe them away.

“You can be here for me now though, I need you more than ever.”

Brax smiled lightly as he took another step forward so his and Charlie’s bodies were touching.

“I should’ve known how bad things were.” Brax sighed.

“I should’ve told you.”

“I’m your boyfriend; I should’ve been able to know without you having to tell me.” Brax smiled as he saw a smile spread across Charlie’s face, “What?” Brax asked as his

hand played with the hem of her pyjama top.

“I still find it weird, you being my boyfriend, we've come so far from the quickies in the Angelo’s store room or you climbing through my bedroom window.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” Brax smiled, “I love you.” Charlie grinned at him again, “What now?” Brax asked.

“Haven’t even fully gotten used to that either.”

“You better get used to it, baby, because it's true, and I'm gonna tell you that every minute of every day.”

“Please don’t.” Charlie giggled, “I want my strong, sexy Riverboy back.”

“He’s right here.” Brax smiled before leaning forward, waiting for her to move the rest of the way, grinning as she did so, their lips soon joined in a soft, meaningful kiss.

Charlie pulled away, smiling up at her boyfriend, “What are you watching?” Brax asked, nodding towards the living room.”

“Shutter Island.” Charlie smiled as her fingers played with his.

“Without me?” Brax pulled a sad face as he looked down at her.

“It’s only started, don’t worry.” Charlie smiled lightly before grasping onto his hand and pulling him into the living room, not before Brax grabbed the blanket in her room

too.

“So...” Brax began as he sat on the couch, placing the blanket over he and Charlie as she snuggled into him, “Happy sex anniversary!” Brax grinned.

Charlie smiled as she looked up at him, “You remembered?”

“Of course I remembered, exactly one year since you finally gave into my advances.”

“One year.” Charlie beamed, “I can’t believe you remembered.”

“Pretty hard to forget.” Brax laughed, “It was like all my Christmases had come early.”

Charlie smiled before kissing his lips, “I think, maybe we should celebrate,” she grinned up at Brax cheekily with raised eyebrows.

“I think that’s a great idea, but movie first.” Brax quickly kissed her forehead before picking up the remote and pressing the play button.

x-x

Charlie’s hand ended up on Brax’s thigh as the movie progressed, deciding to have a bit of dirty fun, her hand ventured up his thigh until her hand settled over a bulge in

his pants, she instantly began giggling, “What are you giggling at, missy?” Brax asked, looking down at her.

“You...” Charlie giggled again, “Someone’s excited.” She purred.

“No I’m not.” Brax laughed bluntly.

Charlie frowned before lifting up the blanket, digging her hand into his pocket and pulling out an item “What the hell is this?” She asked, holding her purple lace knickers in

front of Brax’s face, the same knickers she had left under his pillow the previous night.

Brax’s cheeks flushed pink as he looked at the item in Charlie’s hands, “Hmm?” Charlie prompted.

“I... I... that’s completely explainable.”

“Oh is it?” Charlie asked, unimpressed, “You’ve been walking around town with my underwear in your pocket?” Charlie sighed before throwing the knickers into her room.

“Nah actually, I was planning on returning them to someone because someone left them teasingly under my pillow.” Brax emphasised a few words.

“Fine.” Charlie rolled her eyes before leaning back into the couch.

“Great surprise by the way,” Brax whispered to her seductively as he bit her earlobe,

“Thought so.” Charlie giggled again, kissing his lips before pushing him back into his spot so she could cuddle up to him and finish watching the movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry it’s taken a little longer to get this chapter up, hope it’s okay.

x-x

Chapter 28.

Brax laughed lightly as he looked down to see Charlie sleeping peacefully in his arms, “So much for celebrating our sex anniversary.” He mumbled under his breath before he threw the blanket off both of them, Charlie let out a groan and subconsciously began feeling about for the blanket, Brax laughed lightly before turning the TV off as he picked Charlie up in his arms and carried her into her bedroom.

Stripping down to his boxers, Brax closed Charlie’s bedroom door and her curtains before turning the bedside lamp off as he crawled into the bed beside her, Charlie moved closer to him, cuddling into him tightly for warmth, Brax smiled as he wrapped his arms around her, “I promise we’ll celebrate tomorrow.” Charlie whispered before placing a soft kiss on Brax’s chest. Brax laughed lightly before kissing the tip of her nose, and then her forehead before they both drifted off to sleep.

x-x

Charlie woke up to the smell of pancakes drifting through the house. She groaned as she sat up in the bed, searching for Brax, his side of the bed being stone cold, “Brax!” She yelled.

After gaining no reply, she got out of bed and wandered over to her wardrobe, pulling out one of Brax’s hoodies he had left behind, Charlie slipped it on for warmth.

Walking into the living room, a huge smile spread across her face as she looked at what Brax had done. A plate of pancakes on the table, with a box of strawberries on the

side, a glass of orange juice, and coffee, syrup, chocolate sauce, and a tall, slender vase, with a single white rose in it.

Charlie grinned before sitting down, thinking Brax could be such a hopeless romantic at times, she picked up the note on the table beside the plate with a stack of pancakes

and recognised Brax’s hand writing immediately,

Charlie,

Gone to pick Buckton junior up from the hospital, don’t you dare jump up and come too; we’ll probably be nearly home by the time you get your sexy ass out of your bed

anyway. Just sit tight, relax and do nothing except eat the breakfast I’ve prepared for you.

I love you.

Ps. Your sexy bad-boy is still here x

Charlie laughed and shook her head, “No he isn’t.” She said to herself before she dug into her breakfast.

x-x

“YOU BETTER HAVE SAVED ME SOME PANCAKES!” A voice called from the front door about two minutes later, Charlie instantly knew it was Ruby. She jumped up excitedly

and ran towards the front door, instantly pulling Ruby into her embrace, “Oh, ow, not so tight.” Ruby moaned.

“Sorry.” Charlie mumbled as she pulled back and took Ruby’s head in her hands, “I just missed you, kid, that’s all.” She grinned again before kissing her forehead, “And

I’m so glad you’re okay.” Charlie added before putting her arm around her and bringing her inside to the living room, “And don’t worry, I only got up about ten minutes

ago, so help yourself to some pancakes.”

Charlie smiled before walking back into the kitchen, to be met by Brax coming into the house, dropping Ruby’s two bags onto the floor, “Jeez, she’s been in the hospital a

few days and you bring her in this much crap.” He rolled his eyes at Charlie as he straightened up.

She simply laughed off his comment before grabbing his hands and pulling him over to her, “Thank you for the breakfast.” She smiled, “It was so thoughtful of you.”

Charlie grinned as she leaned up on her tip-toes, giving her lips easy access to his. “I don’t think my sexy bad-boy is still here.” Charlie teased before pouting as she

looked up at Brax.

“I promise you, he is. You just haven’t experienced that side yet.” Brax assured her as his hands wound around her waist, pulling her into him firmly.

“Mm.” Charlie bit her lip, “Whilst we’re on that subject...” Charlie trailed off, leaning towards Brax’s ear as she whispered, not wanting Ruby to hear, “When we get a

moment to ourselves, we’ve got celebrating to do.” Charlie grinned against his cheek before leaning backwards, studying Brax’s reaction, she giggled as a grin crept onto

his face,

“That we do Sergeant. That we do.” He laughed before allowing her to link her hand with his as she pulled him into the living room.

x-x

“So,” Brax began as he sat on the arm of the couch, watching Ruby and Charlie finish up their pancakes, “I was thinking we could do with some time away.” He suggested.

Charlie swallowed her mouthful of food as she looked over at him with raised eyebrows, “Like where?” She questioned.

“I don’t know, maybe up the coast or something, just you and I, Rubes, Case and maybe Heath and Bianca too.”

“But they’re not together...” Charlie grinned as she realised what Brax was getting at, “I see, you’re thinking they might be at the end of our little trip?”

Brax nodded, “Well done, Buckton.” He grinned, earning a small kick from Charlie. “It’s just- after everything’s that’s happened with us, and then Ruby being in hospital, I

just think we need some time away from the Bay and just focus on each other.”

Charlie smiled before standing up, “And I think that’s a great idea.” Brax smiled back at her, raising his eyebrows as Charlie placed her hands on each of his thighs before

lowering her head to his as she captured his lips in a kiss.

“And that’s my cue to leave.” Ruby groaned.

“But you only just got here, baby.” Charlie moaned before turning back to Ruby, sitting on Brax’s knee, reaching over to grab a strawberry, dipping it in the chocolate

sauce before taking a small bite, putting the rest of it in Brax’s mouth as he rested his chin on her shoulder, his mouth open expectantly, he smirked and kissed her neck

before looking over at Ruby.

“But I don’t want to sit here and watch you two do all of this.” Ruby sighed as she looked at her mother.

“Well, I need to head off to work anyway, so you don’t have to worry, kiddo.” Brax smiled before pushing Charlie off his lap as he stood up, “I’ll see you later.” He smiled,

kissing her lips before looking down at Ruby as she spoke to him,

“Thanks again for picking me up, Brax.” She smiled up at him sweetly.

Brax returned her smile before swooping down to her level, “No problem.” He grinned before kissing her forehead, “Bye Bucktons.” He smirked, giving them both a wave

before leaving the house.

x-x

Charlie grinned as she excitedly skipped into Angelo’s and up to the bar, approaching Liam she smiled, “Is he-”

She was instantly cut off by Liam, “He’s in his office.” Liam laughed.

“Okay.” Charlie grinned before turning around and heading towards Brax’s office, knocking on the door a few times and gaining no response, she opened it to see Brax

scrutinizing something closely on his laptop screen, she grinned as she closed the door behind her, Brax still not looking up. “Brax...” Charlie said softly as she walked over

to him, he still failed to recognise her presence.

Walking up behind him, she reached over him before slamming the lid shut, Brax jumped before turning around in his swivel-chair, “Oh it’s you.” He chuckled, “You scared

me.” He laughed as Charlie grinned down at him.

“So I see, you were away with the fairies.” Charlie laughed, frowning as Brax groaned. “What’s up?” She asked.

“Awh babe.” Brax moaned, “You shut the lid.”

“So?” Charlie asked,

“That’s so inconvenient; I’m going to have to turn it back on now.” Brax groaned loudly.

“Eh, no.” Charlie giggled at his inexperience with technology, “You just open it and ... voila.” Charlie grinned as the screen lit up again.

“Genius.” Brax grinned up at Charlie.

“No, you’re just a little slow.” Charlie laughed before she made herself comfortable in his lap, “Anyway, what are we looking at?” She asked, as he placed his left hand on

her inner thigh, the other on the track-pad.

“I was just looking at things we could do up the coast and all, and places to stay.”

Charlie turned her head to the side so she could look at Brax, “Well I don’t know about things to do, but I’ve got a place to stay in mind.”

“Thank god.” Brax breathed a sigh of relief, “Because all these places look awful.”

Charlie giggled, “The cabin.” Charlie suggested, Brax frowned,

“What cabin?” He looked at her quizzically.

“The cabin...” Charlie trailed off, Brax still didn’t get it, “The cabin my dad left Ruby and I in his will?” Brax shook his head, “Gosh, you’re stupid at times.” Charlie giggled,

“Hey!” Brax pouted as he pulled a sad face.

“Aww.” Charlie grinned before kissing his temple, “Anyway, the cabin you chased me to and from after, well... y’know, the eh... the kidnap.”

“Oh.” Brax sighed lightly, “That cabin.” Charlie nodded, “Well, yeah, it’s perfect, and it seems lovely but if it’s too hard for you to go there then we won’t.”

“No.” Charlie shook her head, “It holds too many good memories for me to have filled it with bad ones.” Charlie smiled before placing her arm around Brax, her fingers

playing with the hairs on the back of his neck, “Plus, the most recent memory was a happy one.”

Brax chuckled, “What? Me throwing you up against the door, kissing the life out of you?” Charlie grinned and nodded,

“Yeah.” She replied simply before kissing his lips, “So the cabin classifies as perfect accommodation, if you’re up for it.”

“Mm-hm, perfect.” Brax smiled before holding Charlie close to him, her head resting on his chest, “So I was thinking, for it not to be suss, you coax Heath into coming with

us, and I’ll work on Bianca.”

“Uh-huh.” Charlie grinned before looking up at him, “You’re quite the mastermind, aren’t you Darryl?” Charlie asked, her lips curling into a smile.

“That I am, Charlotte.” Brax chuckled, “That I am.”

x-x

Arriving home from work late that evening, Charlie frowned as she walked into the house to see a tub of her favourite ice cream sitting on the kitchen counter, Ben and

Jerry’s; Chocolate Fudge Brownie, “RUBES!” Charlie yelled, soon joined in the kitchen by Ruby and Casey,

“Yeah?” Ruby asked.

“Who left this?” She asked. Ruby chuckled and pointed to the post-it note latched onto the tub of ice-cream:

I love you.

“No guesses as to who it’s from then.” Charlie rolled her eyes.

“Casey Braxton, take note.” Ruby giggled, “He’s such a romantic.” She laughed, referring to Brax.

“That he is.” Charlie agreed before looking over at the fridge-freezer to see a post-it note stuck on that too, picking it up, she read it:

I didn’t mean to go over the top, I’m sorry, don’t be mad.

Charlie groaned as she turned to Ruby and Casey, “Open the freezer.” Casey prompted, turning back to the freezer, Charlie opened it to reveal shelf after shelf filled with

tub upon tub of the exact same ice-cream.

“Oh god.” Charlie groaned, “I’m going to kill him.”

“And that right there is our cue to leave.” Ruby giggled before pulling Casey out of the front door. Charlie watched them leave before picking her phone up and calling

Brax, he picked up after the first ring, Charlie beating him to it as she spoke first,

“Darryl Braxton, you’re a dead man walking.”

She heard him chuckle at the other end of the line, “I take it you’re home, and you’ve seen the ice cream.”

“Yes, and I’m not impressed!” Charlie groaned “Brax, this is going to take me forever to eat, not to mention it’s unhealthy and there’s no room for anything else in our

freezer now!”

“Well... if it becomes that much of a problem, you have permission to use our freezer at home, or the Angelo’s freezer.”

“I’ll be taking you up on that offer, Braxton.” Charlie broke out in a smile as she considered how thoughtful he’d been, “But thank you.” She quickly added, “It’s the most thoughtful thing anybody’s done for me.”

“What? Try to make you obese by stuffing your freezer full of ice-cream?”

“And there you go... ruin the moment.” Charlie sighed.

“I’m sorry.” Brax laughed.

“Whatever... I was thinking you could come over, show me that Riverboy side you were talking about, babe?”

“Be there in ten.”

Charlie laughed at the speediness of his reply, as soon as the word ‘ten’ left his lips he had cut the line and she knew he’d be on his way over to hers, she giggled as she

excitedly sat on the couch, waiting for his arrival.

x-x

Standing up, Charlie ran to the back door as she heard the knock, flinging it open she was met by an amused looking Brax, “You even left the uniform on for me.” He

smirked.

“Actually I forgot to take it off.” Charlie said bluntly.

“Shhh.” Brax intruded as he stepped closer, his body leaning against Charlie’s as he kicked the door shut with his foot, “You’re ruining the fantasy.” He told her as he began

to unbutton her work blouse.

“It’s time to celebrate.” Charlie giggled childishly before Brax lowered his lips onto hers as they made their way into Charlie’s bedroom.

Amazing chick i want me a brax like that can you make it happen?????

aw thanks for that chapter chick i love it when we get little chapters that just make you fall in love with chax all over again !!

please please update soon my lovely xxxx

Archived