Unforgettable

Guest Charlie-brax

That was coooooooooool, especially.............

 He sighed. "With who?"

She looked at him. "Uh.. bianca" she replied, saying the first name that pooped into her head. He nodded and let her past.

 She tried but really failed, falling into the deep water.

"Charlie, you okay?" he asked, pulling her out of the water and sitting her on his board.

"Yeahh, im good" she said, laughing.

"Okay, do you wanna try again" he asked, smiling. She nodded. This time when she stood up she fell into Brax's arms. He caught her and she was just 2 inches away from his face. They stared at each other before coming back to reality and pretending it never happened.

 "I would love that" she squealed, hugging him. He hugged back, awkwardly.

"Ah sorry bout that. I get a bit over excite sometimes" she smiled.

"It okay, i like it" he said, smiling at her as the teacher walked in.

CHAPTER 4

*Charlie's house*

"Hey, im home" Charlie said, walking into her living room.

"WHATS THIS I HEAR ABOUT YOU AND BRAXTON!" screamed her dad. She shrugged her ideas.

"Im sure your gunna tell me" she replied, smartly. Turning to look at her father.

"Are you going out with Daryl Braxton?" he asked, starting to calm down. Charlie nodded slightly.

"Yeah i am, and there is nothing you can do about it" she said, storming into her bedroom.

"Chawi" screamed Ruby, waking up. The young mother, walked in and settled her daughter. Walking out of the door and grabbing her bag.

"Im going for a walk" she snapped, walking out of the small house.

*The diner*

"Braxx, thankgod you are here" Charlie said, running up and hugging her new boyfriend.

"Charlie, whats wrong?" he asked, worried. She sniffed, trying to hold back the tears.

"My dad. My dad is the problem" she answered, snuggling closer into his chest. He pulled her back and looked into her eyes.

"He is telling me that im not aloud to see you. You and ruby are the only good things in my life at the moments and there is no way im giving you up" Charlie replied. He smiled.

"Im glad" he replied, as he slowly leant in and gently kissed her lips. She smiled.

"Theres something i need to tell you" she replied, picking up her daughter. "You know Ruby, well she's not actually my sister" Charlie looked at his face.

"Yeah?" he asked, as he sat them both down.

"Ah, but its not what you think. Um... I didn't want to" she said, worried about how he would react. He leant in.

"Its okay Charlie. You don't have to tell me if you don't want" he said, worried about his girlfriend.

"no, i want to. Ah... His name was Grant. Grant Bledcoe. Ah.. He raped me" she whisped. He sat there in shock.

"He what!" he said, horrified that this sort of thing could happen to her. She nodded, tears falling from her face.

"Did he go to jail?" he asked. She shook her head.

"But, my father killed him last year!" she said. Brax gasped.

"Hes a cop isn't he?" Brax asked. Charlie nodded and he stared at her in shock, pulling her in for a hug.

"Its okay now" she replied, trying to put on a smile for him.

*School, the next day*

Brax and Charlie walked into the school, hand in hand. They had wide grins on their faces, as everyone they passed looked at them.

"Im so glad you told me about Ruby" he said, smiling down at her. She nodded.

"Yeah, so am i" she replied. As she heard someone running up behind her. Turning around she saw Bianca coming up.

"Hey" she said, looking at Charlie, then at Brax, then at their hands.

"You two are..." she started to say, smiling.

"Thats hilarious" she said, as Heath came up behind Bianca and put his arms around her waist. They all laughed. They all couldn't stay away from each other.

That was ACE !!!!, especially.............

 "WHATS THIS I HEAR ABOUT YOU AND BRAXTON!" screamed her dad. She shrugged her ideas.

"Im sure your gunna tell me" she replied, smartly. Turning to look at her father.

"Are you going out with Daryl Braxton?" he asked, starting to calm down. Charlie nodded slightly.

"Yeah i am, and there is nothing you can do about it" she said, storming into her bedroom.

"Chawi" screamed Ruby, waking up. The young mother, walked in and settled her daughter.

 You know Ruby, well she's not actually my sister" Charlie looked at his face.

"Yeah?" he asked, as he sat them both down.

"Ah, but its not what you think. Um... I didn't want to" she said, worried about how he would react. He leant in.

"Its okay Charlie. You don't have to tell me if you don't want" he said, worried about his girlfriend.

"no, i want to. Ah... His name was Grant. Grant Bledcoe. Ah.. He raped me" she whisped. He sat there in shock.

"He what!" he said, horrified that this sort of thing could happen to her. She nodded, tears falling from her face.

"Did he go to jail?" he asked. She shook her head.

"But, my father killed him last year!" she said. Brax gasped.

"Hes a cop isn't he?" Brax asked. Charlie nodded and he stared at her in shock, pulling her in for a hug.

"Its okay now" she replied, trying to put on a smile for him.

Archived