Departure section

Guest Laura

I know they stopped a long time ago but I really think the departure section should still be going on. I know a lot of people really enjoyed looking at them including me. I don't know why they stopped and if its possible to start doing some again but I'd love to see some more.

I know they stopped a long time ago but I really think the departure section should still be going on. I know a lot of people really enjoyed looking at them including me. I don't know why they stopped and if its possible to start doing some again but I'd love to see some more.

It was an issue that was brought up last year when Rachel and Tommy left the show. It's a few pages back in the updates thread. I think it was a certain era in the sites history, and the site has changed and will change again with new and different focuses, based on those who contribute to it.

There doesn't seem to be much going on with the website at the moment. Not a critisism but just wondering if there's any new features in the pipeline? The official site is so horrendously rubbish, the features are almost entirely made up of cast news and gossip (often ex-cast). When you look at the official site for shows like EastEnders, which is full of treats for fans old and new, you can see what can be done.

In 2012 at some point the 5th Most Popular Character Award will take place.

EDIT: It's the 5th time it's been run, not a poll to see who comes 5th.

Oh that's good news. I have got my thinking cap on already for who I will vote for. How many characters do you get to choose?

Five, I'm sure we'll have a group of new faces at the top, but I also think it will be interesting to see how the reruns have influenced the polls. The last one took place after about 50 or so episodes had been repeated, so I wonder how people like Martin, Celia, Emma, Viv, Dodge etc. will fare now their stints have been repeated.

• 10 months later...

I already saw the thread about not doing anymore departure features and I completely understand why you don't want to do them, but after

Leah and Vj left last week in Aus

I want to make a website or something and was wondering if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction on where to make one? thank you :)

Archived