Dan Ewing charged with assulting fiancee Marnie Little

Guest Home and Away

It's a bit weird though...Little's lawyer said that there was "no assault...no touching," yet something must have happened between them for it to go to court...? :huh:

Little tweeted the other day that not all situations should be dealt with in the same way, so I'm guessing that she's implying that just because some people would break up with their partner after a situation like this, she however is not going to split up with Ewing.

While I respect her for making this decision, I have to disagree with the choice she's made. No matter how small the incident was, it happened and it could happen again.

I hope Marni doesn't go on to regret her decision! :unsure:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Police drop assault charges against Home and Away star Dan Ewing

ASSAULT charges against Home And Away star Dan Ewing have been formally dropped, police confirmed today.

The 26-year-old, who plays bad boy Heath Braxton the “River Boy” on the Seven soap, was arrested and later charged last year following an alleged domestic altercation involving his fiancé, Marni Little.

Little was reportedly “distressed” when police arrived at their Fairlight apartment and Ewing was charged with common assault.

Police also imposed an AVO on Ewing as protection for Little.

Little has supported her fiancé throughout the case and it’s understood her statement is the reason the police investigation has ended.

“NSW Police can confirm that common assault charges against a 26-year-old will be dropped as it is no longer a police investigation,” a police spokeswoman said this afternoon.

Ewing is yet to comment on the incident, which occurred on December 6, two hours after the couple attended the opening of the Hard Rock Café in Darling Harbour.

Source

I bet you Marnie dropped the charges because he is a celeberity :angry:

Lol.They've been together since before he was on HAA so i doubt it.

The fact is we have no idea what happened.Police can't continue to take action if she wants the charges dropped.

Worst possible scenario is she thinks she'll change him in which case she's sadly mistaken.Whatever did occur it doesn't come across as flat out battery to me though.

This thread is worrying me. None of us know what actually happened or why the Police decided not to proceed with the charges. To be making insinuations or assumptions of guilt or innocense is unwise and may be actually unlawful.

Archived