Is Anyone Home?

Guest Charlie-brax

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was COOOOOOL, especially.............

 "That makes one of us" said Charlie, under her breath, hoping that bianca hadnt heard.

"What did you just say!" said Bianca, hoping she had heard wrong. Charlie sighed.

"Yeah, me and brax are seeing each other" she said. Bianca squealed and hugged her friend.

 "Open up Brax, i know your in there" screamed Casey, as he banged on the door.

"Ohmygod!" freaked Charlie.

"Hold on Case" he said as both him and Charlie jumped up and put their clothes on. Charlie picked up her bag and keys and ran for the bathroom. Brax made sure she was gone before he opened the door.

 Casey paced the room until he came back to a chair and he picked up Charlie's phone.

"Whats this doing here?" he asked, before showing him the phone.

"Uhh...." he said, awkwardly. "I have something to tell you"

 Nahh its alright Brax. Its just a bit of a shock" he said, looking up at his brother. "Guess we both fell for one of the Buckton girls"

Brax laughed, "I guess so"

 "Don't worry, i won't tell anyone. But your gunna have to tell Ruby soon. I can't keep secrets from her." he said. He had calmed down and was taking it surprisinly well.

"Yeahh, no one can keep secrets from her for long" replied charlie, getting nervous just thinking about having to tell her daughter.

 "Come on! For weeks now ive known. The flirting everytime you see each other. Your eyes light up everytime you see him or anytime someone mentions his name. The sudden change in heart about the Braxtons and me & Casey. Need i go on" she said. Brax laughed.

 Charlie squealed and hugged her daughter and thrn her boyfriend but when she pulled away, he pulled her in and they kissed this time.

"GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS!" screamed Ruby. Casey Laughed.

Chapter 11

*Charlie's room*

"So, what are we gunna do today?" asked Brax.

"Ahh, ive got nothing on? You?" she asked, hopeful. He smiled, shaking his head.

"Nup. I go into work at 5" he replied.

"Then, lets do something together" she replied, smiling.

"I have an idea" said Brax cheekily as he kissed her. She playfully slapped him and shook her head.

"Lets do something outside of a house" she replied, trying to think of something.

"I could always teach you to surf. We can go to a beach far away where no one would know us" he replied, getting excited. She sighed.

"Fine, but where can we go?" she asked. Brax smiled. He was finally gunna get to teach her to surf.

"I know the place!" he said placing a kiss on her lips.

"What was that for?" she asked laughing.

"Oh, im just happy your finally gunna let me teach you to surf" he smiled, jumping out of the bed. "No get your stuff and we'll go now" he pulled her up. She sighed, grabbing her white straight bikinis and her towel. Then picking up her phone and keys she began to write a note.

RUBY,

Im out and won't be home until late.

Ive got money on the counter so you

Can order pizza. Love you.

Charlie x

"Lets go then" he said, pulling Charlie up and out the door.

*the beach*

Brax was out surfing as Charlie watched on. She had already had a go at it and completely failed. Falling off everytime her feet hit the board.

"Hey, wanna go for a swim instead" he said, as he walked out of the water with dripping hair.

"I can do that" she said, pulling herself up grabbing Brax's hand. He smiled and walked up behind her.

Ruby and Casey walked in the door, hoping Charlie wasn't home.

"Charlie.... Leah.... VJ...?" she called out. No answer.

"hah, no one home" Casey said, as he leaned dow and kissed his girlfriend. She leant down on the bench when her hand felt a piece of paper. She turned around and read the note. Showing Casey he laughed. Brax left me something similar. They both laughed at the thought of them still not wanting to say the truth.

"So where do you think the..." Ruby started to say as they heard a car pull up. Hearing both Charlie and Brax's voices, they tried to hide in the living room, still able to hear.

They walked in holding hands, both with goofy looking faces.

"Ruby, Leah, anyone?" called out Charlie, peeking around the corner.

"Looks like we've got the place to ourselves" Charlie said as she turned around and Brax kissed her gently. Slowly it started to get more and more passionate.

"Ehmmm" said Ruby, as both her and Casey stood at the door smiling.

"Ruby" Charlie said, pulling herself out of Brax's arms. He laughed and grabbed her hand. "Ahm... I thought you were out" she smiled awkwardly. Ruby couldn't hold it any longer, as she burst out laughing.

"Its okay Charlie" she said, before dragging Casey into the room, switching on the tv. Charlie smiled and sighed with relief.

Enjoyed that, especially.............

 "I have an idea" said Brax cheekily as he kissed her. She playfully slapped him and shook her head.

"Lets do something outside of a house" she replied, trying to think of something.

 She had already had a go at it and completely failed. Falling off everytime her feet hit the board.

"Hey, wanna go for a swim instead" he said, as he walked out of the water with dripping hair.

 Looks like we've got the place to ourselves" Charlie said as she turned around and Brax kissed her gently. Slowly it started to get more and more passionate.

"Ehmmm" said Ruby, as both her and Casey stood at the door smiling.

"Ruby" Charlie said, pulling herself out of Brax's arms. He laughed and grabbed her hand. "Ahm... I thought you were out" she smiled awkwardly. Ruby couldn't hold it any longer, as she burst out laughing.

"Its okay Charlie" she said, before dragging Casey into the room, switching on the tv. Charlie smiled and sighed with relief.

Chapter 12

*Charlie's bedroom*

Charlie and Brax lay in the bed. Charlie laying her head over Brax's chest, while he rubbed his hands through her hair.

"I had fun today" she said, smiling at him goofily. He smiled and nodded

"Yeah me too" he laughed. "You got tomorrow off too?" he smiled. Charlie shook her head sadly.

"No, just today" she said, sighing.

He laughed. "Whens your lunch break?" he asked, hoping they had the same times.

"Ummm.. Around 1:45??" she replied, hoping she got the same time.

"Okay, text me when you get off" he said, smiling at her as he got up and started to get dressed. She saw this and starte to do the same.

"I'll be back" she said, walking into the living room. Leah and VJ were in there. She quickly walked bsck into her room and shut the door behind her.

"Whats wrong?" Brax asked, grabbing her hand worried.

"Your gunna have to go out the window" she said, smiling. He shook his head and opened the door.

"No Braxxx!" she said, grabbing his hand. Just as she did this he pulled her out. Leah looked up and dropped her fork.

"Charlie , Brax?" she asked, sounding confused. He smiled at her and nodded, putting his arm around her. Charlie also smiled but also worried about how Leah would react.

"Well, congrats i guess?" she answered, trying to sound happy. Cause she cerntainly wasn't happy about this. Even though she already knew about it, she wasn't happy.

*Lunch break*

'Hey, meet me at mine C x' Charlie sent as she grabbed her keys and jumped into her car. As she was about to drive off, her phone beeped. His name flashed across the screen.

'Hey, ill be there in 5. B x' he sent. She smiled and kept driving. He was so cute towards her.

*Charlie's house*

There was a light knock at the door and she instantly knew who it was. She smiled and nearly ran for the door. She slightly opened it to find him dtanding at the door.

"Hey, is anyone home?" he asked. She smiled.

"Maybe..." Charlie replied, laughing as he softly kissed her. She kissed back and it slowly became more and more passionate. The smiled at each other as they had to pull away for a breath.

"So no ones home?" he asked, cheekily.

"Actually yes, Ruby didn't tell me about her free period." she said, loud enough for her daughter to hear. He heard a laugh come from the living room. "Come in anyway" she laughed, closing the door behind him. They walked in the room, hand in hand.

"Nawwww! Yous two are so cute together" said Ruby, watching how they acted together. Brax laughed and squeezed his girlfriends hand.

"I hope so" he said, smiling as she kissed him.

"I am in the room" saud Ruby, as she turned away from the new couple. They both laughed and continued to kiss. Ruby looked up and saw this, disturbed.

"Okay, if your gunna fo that im just gunna leave you in peace" she said, packing up her stuf and walking out of the house. They all laughed.

Archived