No Such Thing As A Happy Ending

Guest Charlie-brax

Chapter 4

Brax' POV

'I walked into the hospital doors to see nurses and doctors, rushing around erverywhere. I rushed into Charlie's room, but her bed was empty. I looked in the hallway, and saw Ruby ditting on the chair. With her heand in her hands and in Casey's arms. I walked up to them. "Where's Charlie?" i asked. Casey answered me. "She's in surgery. She fell of. Her bed during the night, and smashed er ead on the ground!" said Casey. I looked down at Ruby and she had tears rolling down her face. "WHAT!" i screamed. I looked around everywhere, in all the rooms while Casey tried to pull me back. "Let go of me Casey!" i said as i shrugged him off and kept going.

I finally found the room where she was being kept. I looked through the tiny window, there were doctors and nurses everywhere. One of the nurses csught me looking and she walked towards the door. "You must be Mr Braxton!" she said, sighing. "Im afraid, Miss Buckton has had a serious knock to her head. Im afraid she's not gunna make it" she said. I froze. How could this be happening. I ran. And just kept running. '

Charlie's POV

"NOOOOOO!" i woke, to hear Brax screaming in the seat behind me. "Brax?" a said. He jolted up. "Ohh, thankgod thst was a dream he said, as he stood up and hugged me tightly. "What's wrong?" i asked. This was not like him. "Ahh yeah!" he said. I looked at him, unsure. He wasn't telling the truth. I smiled at him. "You sure?" he nodded.

Ruby's POV

Me and Brax were sitting on either side of Charlie's bed. Brax was squeezing he hand and had his head layed down next to hers. I was just sitting there talking to her. And getting her a deink when she needed. Bra had barely left her bedside since the accident and it had been 3 weeks now. I was about to go get a coffee when Sid walked in. "Charlie, Ruby, Brax?" he said. Shaking his head. "Anyway, im glad to inform you that you will be able to go home this afternoon!" he saud, smiling. "REALLY?" i screamed. "Yeah" he said, as he exited the room. "Brax' head jolted up as he heard. "Your aloud to go home?" he asked, sounding hopeful but worried at the same time. I nodded.

Leah's POV

"Welcome home Charlie!" i saud, as she entered the door with help by Brax. He smiled at me. "Brax?" i asked. Ruby nodded. "Yeahh, apparently they've been seeing each other!" she said. She was completely fine about. Well i sure wasn't. He wasnt going to be aloud in this house while me and VJ lived here. "Umm, Brax. Can you get out of my house!" i said. He looked at me. "You can't do this Leah!" Charlie said. I looked at her. "Fine then, im going!" she said. Brax and Ruby helped her out. I stood there with my mout hanging open like an idiot.

Those 2 updates were quite surprising, especially.............

 I smiled at him. It was so sweet, having a riverboy worrie about me.

 "Yesterday, she was asking for you. Then you came in and kissed her. Yoy hadnt realised that we were in the room. She was mental, as if she was desperate to see you!"

 "She's in surgery. She fell of. Her bed during the night, and smashed er ead on the ground!" said Casey.

 "Im afraid, Miss Buckton has had a serious knock to her head. Im afraid she's not gunna make it" she said. I froze. How could this be happening. I ran. And just kept running. '

 "Ohh, thankgod thst was a dream he said,

 She was completely fine about. Well i sure wasn't. He wasnt going to be aloud in this house while me and VJ lived here. "Umm, Brax. Can you get out of my house!" i said. He looked at me. "You can't do this Leah!" Charlie said. I looked at her. "Fine then, im going!" she said. Brax and Ruby helped her out. I stood there with my mout hanging open like an idiot.

Archived