The Sons & Daughters Connection

Guest Dibble Investments Inc

Whey aye, marra!

Yeah, Roger Oakley appeared in quite a few episodes of The Sullivans - he played a British Major called Barrington in the episodes set on Crete.

I think his first scene was in Episode 262 (about seven minutes into this clip), and he appeared off and on for about 40 episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CttgSXfS3Q...feature=related

Cheers bonnie lad!!! I will get gan to watch this clip, as well as the S&D one of Oakley & Vanessa Downing :)

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff Truman, who played abusive Sam Barlow in 88 H&A, appeared as a striker in an early S&D ep.

Greg Benson was in one scene in one ep.

Alyssa Jane Cook, who I know appeared in H&A sometime (I know her mainly from E Street) was one of the cult Andy got involved in in S&D.

Jeff Truman, who played abusive Sam Barlow in 88 H&A, appeared as a striker in an early S&D ep.

Alyssa Jane Cook, who I know appeared in H&A sometime (I know her mainly from E Street) was one of the cult Andy got involved in in S&D.

Oh yes, I remember Greg in S&D now - he was a muso Andy was auditioning for his band. Blink and you missed him though!

Anna Hruby, who played principal Judith (Ackroyd?) in H&A also played Tracy Kingsford, a young good-for-nothing in S&D.

There must be so many more, particularly guest artists from the early years, but my mind had gone blank at the moment!

Alyssa Jane Cook was in S&D??? Gee, I'll have to check out those episodes when Andy Green was involved in the cult....thanks for the info!!!

Just thought of another couple. Vince Martin (Matt Kennedy from S&D) played a boyfriend/fiance of Marilyn circa 1993, did he not?

Belinda Giblin, Pat the Rat Mark II, played Michael Ross's ex-wife Cynthia in H&A in 1991.

Archived