Stone the Crows it's Christmas (by pembie) - comments

Danni02

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOOOOOOOOO funny !!!!! LOOOOOVED that, especially.............

 Marilyn, “I have told you before a ex supermodel.”

Brax, “Naa I know I’m good but not that good to pull a supermodel, I would just settle for a police woman I think.”

 Heath, “Oh you mean just like Santa isn’t real?”

Brax, “Heath you know that isn’t true.”

Heath, “Oh do I? Whys that?”

Brax, “Because his the one we are trying to destroy you idiot. Heath I do worry about you sometimes.”

Heath, “No need I was only teasing you of course I know his real.”

 Heath, “Yeah isn’t it all brightly lit and colourful with lots of sickly happy jolly people?”

Casey, “Oh no this is an wicked wicked evil place of nightmares.”

 Casey, “Oh yes” Casey mutters quietly to himself. “This is the wrong notepad.”

 Casey, “To my sexy little minx, you make my heart flutter and give me butterflies every time that I see you. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH then there’s big love hearts and loads of kisses.”

Casey holds out the sheet of paper for everyone to see.

Brax, “Casey er I don’t want to sound stupid that’s Heath’s job but have you just read out a love letter?”

Heath, “Who’s the lucky woman Cas?”

Martha, “I’m sorry I must be a bit confused here but I thought we were a couple of evil masterminds not a bunch of love sick puppies.”

 Brax, “Ah that’s what I thought you said but I thought I heard you wrong, thought I must have had too much slime in my ears.”

Heath, “Ruby? That doesn’t sound very evil sounds rather a pretty name.”

Brax, “What does she do?”

Heath, “Ah wait is it something like throw stink bombs at people or does she fart really loudly and the smell gases people am I close?”

 Brax, “I must say I’m very disappointed in you Cas. You would never find me falling in love with someone, I would use them for my own needs yes but I would never love them.”

 Brax and Heath’s bodies quiver slightly at having a sexy black haired witch caressing their chests. Martha looks deep into their eyes while moving in slowly getting ready to kiss them.

ADORED that !!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaay funny , especially.............

 Morag, “Oh for the love of Jesus, no just no.”

Liam, “But you……”

Morag, Oh my is that the time? I just, just have some……….some……….important filing I have to do somewhere very far away from here. OH AND DEXTER GET UP FROM OFF THE FLOOR I THINK RUDOLPH POOED THERE.”

Dex, “Coffee beans? Oh no April you didn’t?”

April, “What Sid won’t miss them.”

Dex, “April these are my Dad’s prize winning coffee beans, you stole them from him.”

 Sid, “Oh no these can be very dangerous they will keep the person wired for hours, but the come down is very depressing indeed.”

Ruby, “What happens if we need you Santa in case those Rivertrolls drop by?”

Santa, “Text me”

Sid, “Oh you mean text Santa?”

Santa, “Yes”

Morag, “What will that cost?”

Santa, “Oh I don’t know but with it being Christmas Eve it won’t be cheap.”

 Brax, “To sit on your lap.”

 Martha, “Go boys go and cause some mischief. I will distract everyone with some of my magical exotic pole dancing.”

Liam, “Yeah one of those evil Rivertrolls kept selling them to me, until I ended up addicted, had to go to elf rehab.”

 Liam, “Good job I have my wits about me now because if I wasn’t a smart little elf I would say your one of those RiverTrolls.”

 Snowman, “No silly I cant believe you don’t remember me. I mean you killed me shot me in fact.

 Jack, “Yep that would be me, well seeing Belle brought me back with her magic fairly dust and I have been in witness protection ever since.”