Favourite storyline of 2011

Guest Laura

Storylines of 2011  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bianca's rape and Irene's cancer had potential to be really great and emotional storylines and liked them to begin with, yet they weren't given the attention they needed and they had little follow up to Bianca dealing with the aftermath of her rape; she was over it in no time just so they could have her with Heath (even her abhorance of drugs disappeared).

Never been a big fan of April and by the year, really couldn't stand her.

The RB were fine to begin with, then they took over and found their storylines ridiculous and them pathetic in the way they all carried on, not to mention boring with the same thing over and over. Getting away with all their crimes was just repetative, predictable and stupid and just made Charlie and Bianca look dumb by chasing after them after all their crime, which they seemed to forget far too often.

Nicole, Marilyn and the baby - enjoyed the last part but was far too predictable, never a big fan of Nicole and found myself struggling to care for either woman.

Sasha and Stu was a good storyline to tackle, but didn't like the way it ended (for now) and doubt we'll find out why Stu did it or even have much follow up wiht how Sasha gets over it.

Anything with Harvey and Romeo was a snooze.

The miscarriage - repetative and unnecessary to once again put both characters through this and Leah's behaviour was just annoying.

My disappointment in the storm was bigger than the storm itself and lasted much longer than it did - over far too quickly and aside from the school, seemed like there was little damage that we saw (at least after an episode or two). Killing off Tegan was pointless as well and so very predictable that it would be her and not a regular.

Indi and Romeo - not a fan of either individually and thought the whole Hawaii thing was a bore, but of them all, found this the most realistic and enjoyable. So since there isn't a none of the above, choose this one.

We'll find out about that. Peter Phelps will be introduced as Stu's abusive father so I guess that's where's that side of him is coming from.

I voted for April's OCD, but it was hard to decide, I think the other storylines were great too.

I don't know why I went for April, she wasn't my favourite character this year, until she got together with Dex... :wub:

But the writers destryed this relationship too, so now I can't decide wheter I like her or not because the Heath-thing was rather pointless in my opinion (although they do match).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived