2002 Cast Comebacks

Guest Edward Skylover

I've heard from various places on the board that there was some kind of celebration on screen in 2002 which saw several characters make comebacks, including Matt, Celia, Adam etc.

I was just wondering what your opinions were of this period of episodes? I have never seen them, and there doesn't appear to be any episodes on YouTube either :(

I'm bound to forget one but as I recall the returnee line-up was Frank, Carly, Steven, Celia, Matt, Lance, Martin, Floss, Sam, Blake and Sophie.Plus a brief glimpse of Pippa in a video message.I don't think we've seen Adam since 1999.

Yeah, it was a decent enough run.Some characters seemed to get lost in the mix a bit and it did end up with a disaster storyline where they could be any characters in orange jackets but there was a nice nostalgic feeling about it and a chance for some good character moments and reminisces;we got a decent payoff to Martin's 2000 stint and the start of the reignited Sophie/Blake romance that ran on and off over the next few years.

I've had a look on YT and they've got at least some of 3284 and some bits of the mirigini disaster, which includes the older characters, so have a look around for them.

Yeah, it was a decent enough run.Some characters seemed to get lost in the mix a bit and it did end up with a disaster storyline where they could be any characters in orange jackets but there was a nice nostalgic feeling about it and a chance for some good character moments and reminisces;we got a decent payoff to Martin's 2000 stint and the start of the reignited Sophie/Blake romance that ran on and off over the next few years.

It was a really good set of episodes with all the different comebacks they had. It was also the start of the Kane/Kirsty relationship.

Archived