Temptation

Guest Chax47

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hola!

As promised, here is the next chapter!! A big thank you to marie_the_bee, ~JarlieFanEver~, Soph1303, MatildaHunterFan, RoRo90, and Sazzle for the wonderful reviews :wub: And to everyone for reading!!

Anyways, enjoy :wink:

Chapter 15

Bianca finally decided to leave her bedroom and as Charlie said 'give it a shot." Giving her reflection a final glance in the mirror, she made her way down the hallway into the living room. Brax was sat alone on the couch, his face buried in a magazine. He didn't notice Bianca's presence until she sat down on the couch beside him. He slammed the magazine shut, quickly tossing it over his shoulder and onto the floor behind him.

"I was just reading...erm...I...hi!" He blushed as for the second time that day he was caught reading a woman's magazine.

Bianca laughed at him as she settled back onto the couch. "Where is Charlie?"

Brax nodded towards the front door. "She's outside with Heath." She nodded. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sorry for that little outburst earlier..."

"No, we should be the ones apologising to you. Charlie's plan...well you know how she can be once she gets an idea in her head." Bianca laughed at his comment, and he smiled. "I am sorry about my brother though. I know he can be a bit of a pain in the ass sometimes..."

"Only a bit?" She joked just as the front door opened, and Charlie and Heath stepped into the room. Bianca turned and paused for a moment before smiling at him. "Hi."

"Hey."

It was the first time they had spoken properly in days. Sensing that it was probably time that they made themselves scarce, Charlie cleared her throat to get Brax's attention.

"There's something I want to show you outside..." Charlie nodded towards the door, her eyes beckoning for Brax to join her.

He stared back cluelessly at her. "What?"

Her gestures became more exaggerated and Brax quickly clicked. "Oh, yeah... I guess we're going outside!" He quickly excused himself and followed Charlie outside. She slapped him across the chest as they closed the door after them.

"Ow! What was that for?" He rubbed at his chest.

She rolled her eyes at him, but then couldn't help but smile at the cute, confused look on his face. "Come on, let's give them some space." She took his hand in hers and led him across the garden and away from the house.

-----

Heath remained stood in the doorway, glancing nervously around the room. He wasn't really sure where he should start. His conversation with Charlie had made him see sense, the question was, would Bianca see things the same way?

"I guess subtlety isn't really one of their strong points." Bianca eventually spoke, breaking the silence that had fell over them. Heath looked over at her and was relieved to see a smile on her face. After the way he had been behaving lately, he was surprised that she was even sitting in the same room as him.

"Do you mind if I sit?" He felt his stomach churn slightly as he waited for her response. He was stepping into an unknown terrority and he hated to admit it but he was terrified. She shook her head and moved over slightly on the couch.

She watched silently as he fidgetted with his hands, his eyes firmly fixed downwards. "I know it doesn't undo what's happened but I want you to know that I am sorry." There was a sincerity to his apology that touched her.

"What did happen, Heath? For a split second you were this perfect guy. I thought that everyone was wrong for what they said about you and then just like that...you turned into the man I'd been warned against."

Her words brought a new wave of embarrassment to him. He forced himself to look at her; he owed her that much. Her eyes studied him intensely, however a warm expression never left her face.

"I panicked. I'm not used to any of this. As bad as it is, I'm the love 'em and leave 'em type." Bianca looked away from him, trying to ignore the hurt that he had just caused her with one simple sentence. He noticed the change in her composure and knew that he wasn't really doing a good job of explaining himself. This was meant to make things better with Bianca; not worse.

Reaching out, he took hold of her hand, and held it tightly in his own. She closed her eyes, relishing in the touch of his hand on hers. Eventually she opened her eyes to look at him.

"I realised that you weren't just another one of those girls to me." It's out there, I said it... It was as though a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. "I got scared by how I felt about you. I'm not used to being the guy who has feelings...everything just started going wrong!"

Bianca felt her eyes well up as she considered what he just told her. She gave his hand a slight squeeze which brought the faintest of smiles to Heath's lips.

"I am really sorry for hurting you. I am ashamed with the way I've been behaving lately." He continued.

Bianca smiled to herself. He was now back to being the nice guy that she had been getting to know; she just hoped this time it was for good. "For the record, you're not just one of those guys to me either..."

"So...I haven't completely messed this up?"

She smiled at him as she slowly leant forward and kissed him on the lips. They pulled away, their faces merely inches apart.

----

"Where exactly are we going?" Brax asked as he followed Charlie through the trees that surrounded the house. They had been walking for what seemed like ages and Brax had absolutely no idea where they were, and despite Charlie's protests, he didn't think she did either.

"We're just giving them a little space."

"How much space do they need? We've walked that far, we're practically back in the Bay!" He replied sarcastically which made her stop in her tracks. She spun around to face him, a smirk on her face.

"You're so dramatic sometimes." She teased, taking a step closer towards him. He laughed at her comment as he reached out for her, pulling her into his embrace with a kiss. Her arms found their way around his neck, eliminating any space that may have appeared between them.

Without breaking the kiss, Brax began walking her backwards, stopping only when Charlie's back came into contact with a tree. Pinning her up against it, he deepened the kiss, moaning slightly as his tongue came into contact with hers. She responded to his every touch.

Finding the hem of her top, he slowly began to push it upwards as his hands found their way underneath it. Charlie broke the kiss, opening her eyes to look at him.

"We can't...someone might see us."

A cheeky glint glistened in his eye. He ignored her comment for a moment as he started kissing her neck up to her ear.

"There's no one around for miles..." He whispered in her ear, which sent chills across her body. He continued his trail of kisses before he found her mouth once more, only this time no objections crossed her lips.

-----

It was a little after six when Brax and Charlie eventually returned to the house. It was just starting to go dark but the lights on the outside of the house lit up Bianca and Heath. Bianca was sat at the garden table while Heath was stood at the barbeque. They were both giggling and joking, a scene which Charlie was happy to see. My plan has worked...

The laughter died down as they spotted Charlie and Brax walking back over to them. Brax removed his arm from Charlie's waist as she took a seat beside Bianca and he went to see what Heath was cooking.

"So I take it you two have talked...?" Charlie enquired, keeping her voice low so that the boys couldn't hear her.

Bianca smiled as she leant forward and poured Charlie a glass of wine. "Yeah, we had a good chat. Thank you, for whatever you said to him. It seemed to have helped." She gave Charlie half a hug as she handed her the glass.

"Anytime." Charlie returned her smile as they chinked glasses. Bianca's eyes darted from Charlie's face to the side of her head.

Reaching over she pulled something out of her hair. "You had a twig in your hair." She said nonchalantly as she tossed it to the ground. Charlie blushed.

Heath handed his brother a beer as he turned the burgers over with his other hand.

"Did you sort things?" Brax asked as he took a swig of his drink.

Heath nodded, although the smile on his face had grown ever so slightly. Brax patted him on the back and took a seat next to his girlfriend. Charlie smiled as he joined them, her hand moving across to rest on his thigh, while his arm was once again wrapped protectively around her back.

Heath soon served up the dinner and the conversation flowed easily as they ate. Charlie and Heath continued to get along, much to Brax's delight. As the evening continued, Bianca and Charlie moved onto their second bottle of wine while Brax and Heath continued to knock back the beers. The boys were doing their best to keep the girls entertained, and Charlie was amazed at how funny Heath Braxton actually was. She snuggled further into Brax's embrace, shivering slightly as she listened to another of Heath's jokes.

Bianca too was beginning to get cold which Heath couldn't help but notice.

"I'll get you a jacket." He offered, standing up before she could say anything and headed into the house.

Bianca and Charlie exchanged excited looks while Brax just rolled his eyes. "I guess that's some sort of chick thing I'll never understand, right?"

They both laughed at him. "Come on, Mr. I think it's time we went inside!" Charlie winked at him as she stood up and kissed Bianca on the cheek. "Goodnight sweetie."

"You guys are like animals, you know that?" She teased as they walked into the house. Heath quickly returned, carrying a jacket. He wrapped it around her shoulders before moving to sit down next to her.

"Where have those two gone?"

"Where do you think?" She asked, laughing to herself as she poured herself another glass of wine.

"So it's just us then?"

Bianca turned to face him and smiled. "It looks that way..."

----

Hope you guys liked it :unsure:

Lianne x

Archived