Home and LA

Guest Perry

I love this so far! Oh but out of all the lines in the chapters. This one has to be my favourite, its just classically true

“Never give a girl an ultimatum, you never going to like their choice.”

:lol:

I look forward to reading more, its very interesting so far! :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you finished 'The Beach House' then Perry? :huh:

Nah, got a lot of research to do for the next few chapters so I'm having trouble with that also most the time I'm only on my iPhone cause I'm usually staying at the bf's house and when I go home half the time someone else is on the pc.

Well, when you have time, don't want to hassle you :)

Have you finished 'The Beach House' then Perry? :huh:

Nah, got a lot of research to do for the next few chapters so I'm having trouble with that also most the time I'm only on my iPhone cause I'm usually staying at the bf's house and when I go home half the time someone else is on the pc.

“How’s Ruby?” Bianca asked with concern as Liam walked into the bedroom.

He laid himself down on the bed next to her and gave a kiss on the cheek that felt a little distant. “She has a swollen finger but I think mostly she feels embarrassed.”

“How’s the ring?” Bianca asked the more important question.

“It’s fine, it’s locked up in the safe and I told Ruby to let us tell April so she wont say anything about the engagement.” Liam turned away from his fiancé.

“What was she thinking?” Bianca asked herself rhetorically.

“She’s a teenage girl Bianca.” Liam almost snapped.

“What’s your problem?” Bianca raised her voice.

“You thought I was cheating on you!” Liam shook his head in anger and disbelief. “…With Ruby!”

“What was I suppose to think Liam? I go visit you at work and you’re kissing her, I get home and your in her arms. You were her teacher and she was in love with you, she almost got you fired.”

“That was almost two years ago, she has grown up a lot since then.”

“Clearly not.”

“Look Bianca, you need to get over you’re insecurities and know that I am not him. I’m not Vitorio and the sooner you realise that the better.” Liam grabbed his pillow and stood up.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m sleeping on the sofa downstairs, you can come down in the middle of the night if you like to make sure Ruby doesn’t sneak down for a snuggle.” Liam headed out the door.

A pissed off Bianca grabbed her pillow and threw it towards him but he had left the room and the pillow hit the wall next to the door.

Liam was tossing and turning on the sofa, unable to fall asleep. Bianca tiptoed down the stairs to see him move around on the lounge trying to get comfortable.

“Liam?”

Liam closed his eyes and started to fake a snore hoping that Bianca would think he was asleep, Bianca knew he wasn’t but walked to the kitchen anyway.

“I don’t get it…” April was talking to Ruby in the spare room. “Why would he tell you he wasn’t seeing anybody?”

“Because he’s a jerk and I’m stupid for thinking that Aden would actually care about me.” Ruby buried her head in her pillow.

“You’re not stupid Ruby, it’s not your fault he fails to mention that he’s engaged.”

“I should have known better after the way he treated Nicole.”

“You said yourself he was seeing Nicole not long after his wife died.” April tried to make Ruby see sense. “So you can’t blame him for not being ready to move on from that.”

“Ok but that was two years ago…” Ruby raised her head from the pillow. “Why would he pretend he liked me…?”

Bianca was walking past the spare room when she heard Ruby, she stopped just outside the opened door to listen.

“I thought we felt something special, a connection. And when he kissed me this evening it was amazing it was like no kiss I’ve ever had, it’s such a mess. Why does he have to be engaged?” Ruby began to cry and April gave her a hug.

Bianca stood just outside the door in shock over what she had heard she took a deep breath and then shook her head in disbelief. She then stormed into the bedroom. “I want you out of my house you little slut.”

“Bianca?” April looked confused.

“Um Bianca I think you…” A nervous Ruby tried to explain.

“How dare you come into my house and come onto my fiancé?” Bianca screamed at her. “And then you put on my engagement ring as some kind of trophy?”

“Bianca you are totally wrong.” April tried to tell her sister.

“I heard it all April.” Bianca then glared at Ruby. “What do you have to say for yourself slut?”

“Excuse me?” Ruby started to defend herself. “How blonde are you? I’m not interested in Liam.”

Liam ran into the bedroom. “What the hell is going on?”

Bianca turned to Liam and slapped him hard across the face.

Liam held his cheek. “Bianca, have you completely lost it?”

“She thinks we’re having an affair.” Ruby explained to Liam

“Bianca she wasn’t talking about Liam she was talking about Aden.” April tried to clarify.

“Who?”

“The guy she was flirting up a storm with during the shoot.” April explained. “You have no right to talk to my best friend like that.”

Ruby ran to her suitcase and started throwing her clothes inside it.

“Ruby, what are you doing?” Liam asked.

“I’m not staying here with her if that’s what she thinks of me.”

“Come on Ruby, she’s tired and cranky or something, possibly drunk I don’t know…” Liam started grabbing Ruby’s clothes out from the suitcase. “…She didn’t mean it.”

Bianca, sick of being talked about like she wasn’t present decided not to be and left the room.

April went to follow her but looked back at Liam and an inconsolable Ruby. “What the hell…?”

“Hey, what’s the hold up? I ordered our burgers half an hour ago.” Heath was at the counter in the Diner that was full of unhappy customers.

Colleen ignored the abuse off another customer to talk to Heath. “I’m sorry but its Leah’s RDO and Irene hasn’t shown up, I’ve tried to call both her and Leah to no avail and until one of them shows up I’m the only one here to take orders or cook.”

“Oh great.” Heath rolled his eyes.

“Excuse me.” Leah tried dodging through the irate customers. “Sorry Colleen, I came as soon as I got your message. What happened to Irene?”

Colleen shrugged.

Casey spotted Leah and ran up excitedly to talk to her. “Leah, how’s Ruby doing in LA?”

“Good I think.” Leah tried to make her way to the kitchen.

“Did she end up getting that part?”

“No…”

Casey looked to Heath and smiled.

“It went to April.”

“What?” Heath looked dumbfounded.

“Yeah apparently the producers fell in love with her.”

Heath stormed out of the Diner, Casey chased after him.

“Heath wait up.”

“Did you hear that? I’ve lost her forever.” Heath punched a colon at the pier before storming down the beach. “AAAAAHHHHHH!”

“Heath, you just going to give up? Just like that?”

“What do you want me to do? Fly to LA convince her to give up being a star and come back to Australia with me?” Heath laughed.

“Well why not?”

Heath stopped, looked at Casey and then smiled.

Ruby, dressed for a morning run, grabbed a bottle of water and headed outside. She started walking down the pathway when she spotted Aden walking up the pathway, holding what looked like some sort of map.

“You know I tried calling every contact I knew to get Liam’s address and didn’t get anywhere. I go for a walk this morning down Hollywood Boulevard and I found someone selling maps for Australian Celebrity homes.” Aden smiled.

“Is Chris Hemsworth in there?”

“No but I think Liam Hemsworth is.” Aden opened it up to show her. “Look I’m sorry about yesterday, I should have told you everything about Samara.”

“Yeah I think leaving out the part where you were engaged was a pretty big…”

“We’re not engaged…” Aden interrupted. “…We were but three months ago I finished work early and went home to find her in bed with some unknown reality TV star. We had a fight I needed to clear my head and I came back in the morning to find all her stuff gone and a note to say she was filming a movie in Vancouver, that was the last I heard from her until yesterday, I was just as surprised to see her as you were. I didn’t know what to say.”

“I don’t know something along the lines of get out of my house you cheating whore.”

“Well it’s her home as well until I can afford to buy her out or she can afford to buy me out.” Aden grabbed Ruby’s hand. “After you left I told her that it was over between us and I was going to start dating you that is if you want to start dating a pig like me.”

“Um I don’t know Aden…” Ruby shook her head. “I’m going to have to think about that one.”

“Oh ok, I understand.” Aden looked worried.

Ruby then smiled. “Ok I thought about it.” She then gave Aden a huge passionate kiss.

Bianca walked onto the porch to look for the morning paper when she spotted Ruby and Aden, she smiled happily that it worked out well for Ruby. Liam, dressed for work, walked out the front. Bianca looked at him.

“What time will you be home tonight?” She asked with a smile.

“Late!” Liam walked down the path.

Bianca watched and wept as Liam walked away from her.

That was ACE !!!!!, most especially ......

 “I’m sleeping on the sofa downstairs, you can come down in the middle of the night if you like to make sure Ruby doesn’t sneak down for a snuggle.” Liam headed out the door.

 Bianca stood just outside the door in shock over what she had heard she took a deep breath and then shook her head in disbelief. She then stormed into the bedroom. “I want you out of my house you little slut.”

“Excuse me?” Ruby started to defend herself. “How blonde are you? I’m not interested in Liam.”

 “What do you want me to do? Fly to LA convince her to give up being a star and come back to Australia with me?” Heath laughed

 Bianca watched and wept as Liam walked away from her

Archived