Brothers In Arms

Guest bradyell

Hope you guys don't mind a bit od Disneyness :lol:

Chapter 21

It was still dark outside when Felicity woke Belle on their first morning in Florida. A quick glance at Aden told her that their daughter’s whimpers had yet to wake him so she slipped quietly out of the bed and lifted the little girl from the crib that was placed at the end of the bed and carried her out of their room and into the main part of the villa.

“Hey baby girl, let’s stop crying huh. We don’t want to wake everybody up do we?” She murmured as she flicked on a lamp she passed on her way through the open plan living area to the kitchen.

As she switched on the kettle so that she could prepare a bottle she noticed the light on outside by the pool so, whispering words of comfort to the still grizzling baby, she made her way outside.

“Hey, you guys are up early.” She spoke quietly to Roman and Leah who were sat at the large table both with mugs clutched in their hands.

“Yeah, gotta love jet lag eh.” Roman answered. “I could get used to this kind of morning though.” He added.

“It is pretty nice.” Belle agreed as she looked over the pool and towards the lake that their villa backed onto. “I can’t believe how warm it is out here already.”

“I know.” Leah sighed “It’s gonna be a scorcher today! So did this little one wake you up?” She leant over the table and lifted Felicity from Belle and settled her on her lap. “Are you all out of sorts sweet girl?”

“Yeah, I think it’ll take a few days to get her settled into some kind of routine. I’m just going to make her a bottle; do you guys want more coffee?”

“I wouldn’t say no.” Roman answered “Thanks Belle.” He added when she reached out for his mug.

“No problem. Leah?”

Leah looked up from the little girl and shook her head.

“No, I’m good thanks.”

“Alright, you ok with missy for a few minutes?” Belle checked.

“Of course.” Leah smiled returning her attention to the baby. “We’re fine here aren’t we honey, granddad will keep us entertained.”

Belle laughed at Leah’s answer as she headed back inside and set about preparing a bottle for felicity and coffee for her and Roman. As she was reaching into the cupboard for a cup for herself she heard a voice from the other side of the room.

“Get one down for me too.”

“Sorry Justin.” She apologised as she took down the cups and placed them on the counter. “Did I wake you?”

“Nah, I’ve been awake for ages. You the only one up?” He asked as he perched on a stool at the island counter in the middle of the kitchen.

“Roman and Leah are outside with Fliss.” Belle told him as she poured coffee into the mugs.

“No Aden yet?”

“You know Aden, not even jet lag and a massive time difference will stand in the way of him getting his sleep.”

Justin laughed as he took the drink Belle held out for him. “Cheers. I guess that’s true, he was always the sleepy one when we were kids. It’s good that he’s over the dreams and stuff again and he can sleep properly.”

Belle nodded in agreement. “It’s really good. He’s been ok for a couple of weeks now. It’s like….I don’t know…I mean, we’ve been happy for years, don’t get me wrong but now…it’s like this weight has been lifted from him you know? He’s finally got closure on everything and it’s just…it’s really great.”

“I’m so happy for him, for all of you.” Justin smiled sincerely at Belle. “And I’m really glad I get to be a part of it. I missed out on so much of his life…he’s my kid brother and I didn’t see him get married or welcome my niece and nephew into the world never mind all the bad stuff he went through! I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to make it up to him bu…”

“Justin, he doesn’t blame you for leaving, you don’t have to make anything up to him.” Belle insisted as she placed the lid onto the bottle of formula she had prepared, shaking it as she came to sit next to Justin.

“I know he doesn’t blame me and I love him even more for that. And whatever you say, I’ll always do whatever it takes to try and make it up to him…starting with making sure you all have the best holiday whilst we are here! What time are we getting this show on the road anyway? I want me some Mickey ears!”

Belle laughed and nudged him playfully as she stood up. “You are worse than the kids! It’s only just gone six so I think we have a few hours to wait yet. Fliss is the only little one up yet anyways.”

“Err; I think maybe you spoke too soon.” Justin chuckled as the door to the room Jackson and Eden were sharing opened to reveal Eden fully dressed with a rucksack on her back.

“I’m all ready to go to Cinderelly’s castle auntie Belle.”

“You happy gorgeous?”

Belle let out a sigh of contentment as she felt Aden slide his arms around her waist and pull her back slightly so she was resting against his body.

“Totally.” She replied. “I mean, we aren’t even in there yet and it’s already so magical.”

They had just boarded the ferry that would take them across the lake to the entrance of the Magic Kingdom. They had followed a very excited Jackson and Eden to the very front of the boat so that they would get the best view of the castle as they approached.

“It is pretty amazing already.” Aden agreed. “I can’t wait to see the kid’s faces when we spot Mickey for the first time.”

“I know!” Belle almost squealed. “I just hope Fliss doesn’t get scared!”

“She’ll be fine won’t you angel?” he leant around Belle and reached into the pushchair that she was holding onto, taking hold of his daughter’s hand. “You’re gonna love Mickey aren’t you? And daddy is gonna buy you a big, big balloon isn’t he? You think we should get mommy one?”

“Can I get one too dad? And one of those cool spinning light things? I want a Buzz one!”

Jackson had taken hold of Felicity’s pushchair as the boat started to move.

“I reckon so buddy.” Aden nodded letting go of Felicity’s hand and wrapping his arm around his son’s shoulders. “Although, remember we’re only here for a couple of hours today, you might wanna wait till we are here on a night time for the fireworks for your flashy light thing.”

“Ok.” Jackson agreed. “I can get a Mickey ice cream though right?”

“I think that can be arranged.” Belle grinned “Hey, look….”

The boat had travelled some of the way across the large lake and the castle that was the main focal point of the park they were visiting was now visible.

“Cool!” Jackson exclaimed in awe as everyone in their group turned their attention from the view to the little girl in Roman’s arms who had remained suspiciously quiet.

“Eden, honey, do you see the castle?” Leah asked.

“It….it’s…it’s there! The real for really cinerelly’s castle.” Eden whispered.

“Yeah sweetheart, there it is.” Roman answered as the rest of them laughed at the cuteness of the young girl.

“This is awesome!” Jackson exclaimed summing up what they were all thinking as they nodded in agreement.

“It sure is mate!” Aden replied. “And it’s gonna get even better!”

The first walk down Main Street towards the castle was a magical experience for the whole family.

Justin and Aden had a friendly argument when they reached the man holding a large bunch of balloons over who was going to buy one for all of the children. Aden eventually won using the fact that he had promised his baby girl he would buy her one to guilt Justin into backing off.

With all three balloons tied to the pushchair for safe keeping they made their way through the busy crowds to the foot of the castle where they all posed for pictures, Eden barely able to contain her excitement was hopping from one foot to the other so was somewhat difficult to photograph!

“Come on, let’s go find some rides.” VJ encouraged once everybody had had at least one photograph taken. “Which way shall we head?”

Aden pulled a map from the hood of Felicity’s pushchair and studied it for a moment.

“Ok, so straight through the castle is fantasyland, there’s a fair bit of stuff for the kids there. Go left and we have pirates of the Caribbean and….”

“Yeah! I wanna go on that, let’s go that way!” Jackson shouted in excitement.

“Hang on a sec buddy!” Aden laughed. “There’s loads to do and we have three weeks, we’ll be back here a few more times if we don’t get on that ride today. So, like I was saying…there’s the jungle cruise and splash mountain that way too.” He nodded his head towards the left of the castle. “If we go this way though…” he gestured to the right. “…there’s Space Mountain which will be good for you Veej and the Buzz Lightyear ride for you little people.”

“I wanna see Buzz! I like Buzz!” Eden added her voice to the debate.

“Let me see.” Belle pulled the map from Aden and glanced at it. “Ok, here’s the plan. We’ll go through the castle, let princess Eden here have a ride on the carousel…” She ruffled the little girl’s hair and received a gleaming grin in response. “…then there’s Dumbo which you’ll enjoy too Jax, if we carry on past that there’s Winnie the pooh and the teacups and then we can go through this restaurant here…” She pointed quickly to a place on the map “…maybe grab a drink, I’m sure we’ll all need one by then! We can leave on the other side which will put us in tomorrow land where Buzz is and we can take the kids on that babe whilst Justin and VJ go on Space Mountain…”

“And we’ll sit in the shade with Fliss.” Leah interrupted.

“You don’t need to do that.” Aden replied “There’s a baby swap thing on most of the rides.”

“What you gonna swap her for?” Justin quipped “A Mickey teddy?”

“Haha! No it just means we can all queue together then one of us can ride whilst the other stays with the bub and then swap when the ride gets back.”

“So the kids get two goes?” Justin questioned

“I guess. Pretty cool huh?”

“Yeah, they seem to know what they are doing here.” Justin grinned. So shall we get a move on then? I think there is a horse just through this castle with this little princess’ name on!”

He swept Eden into the air and on to his shoulders, laughing when she squealed in delight.

“Here Belle, I’ll get that.” Roman pushed Belle gently to the side and took control of felicity’s pushchair.

“He just needs something to hold him up!” Aden teased as he wound his arm around Belle’s shoulder and took hold of Jackson’s hand with his free one.

“I think I’ll be fighting him for it soon.” Leah laughed as she linked her arm through Roman’s.

“None of us will need holding up if we don’t get a move on!” Roman joked “Let’s move! Princess Eden, lead the way!”

Giggling Eden pointed her finger towards the entrance of the castle. “This way uncle JJ!”

“Hi ho, hi ho, through the castle we go!” Justin sang loud enough for them all to hear as he turned and began to lead the way in the direction Eden had pointed.

“You were right babe.” Belle said to Aden as they followed “This is getting better and better.”

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.....it's been a while huh! For one reason or another writing has been somewhat difficult lately...just haven't had the inspiration! But I couldn't leave this story without an ending so i've been adding bits here and there over the last few months and this is what I ended up with! I hope that you guys enjoy it and forgive me for making you wait sooooooooooooo long!

Before i give you the final chap I just wanna say thanks for reading and commenting and Naomi and Helen...thanks for the encouragement as always x x

without further ado.....

Chapter 22

After a week in the sunshine state Belle, Aden and their family were enjoying a well deserved lazy day, staying at the villa and relaxing around the pool. They had spent every day of their holiday so far at a different theme park and whilst they were all having a fabulous time they had agreed it was exhausting and that they needed a break particularly as the previous day had been such a long one. Being Jackson’s birthday they had left the villa early for the character breakfast Belle had arranged and they had all loved the interaction with Mickey, Minnie and the other characters as they ate. The rest of the days activities were then chosen by the birthday boy so after a shopping trip to the large toy store at the Disney shopping area they headed to his favourite of the parks, Islands of Adventure at the universal studios complex. Most of the day was spent in the section of the park dedicated to Harry Potter and as well as going on the ride a couple of times Jackson was treated to lunch in the three broomsticks and much to his delight he was chosen as the person to be chosen by a wand in Ollivanders wand shop. After stopping for pizza for dinner on the way home all three children were fast asleep in the car by the time they arrived back at the villa are were carried into their beds without waking.

Despite how tiring the holiday was and the amount of late nights they were having Eden was still up at the crack of dawn, shortly followed by Jackson who was sharing a room with her. They would settle themselves on the couch in the lounge area and turn on the TV finding a cartoon channel to watch before one of the adults joined them and made their breakfast before getting them ready for the day ahead.

That day being spent by the pool meant that all was required was getting them into their swimsuits and applying a generous amount of sun screen to protect their delicate skin.

“Uncle Ade! That’s enough now, can I jump in?”

“Just a sec sweetheart.” Aden replied to the squirming little girl in front of him. “Let me just get that little nose.” He tapped his finger against her nose leaving a dot of sun cream on the tip.

“Uncle Ade!” Eden giggled

“Come on princess, let me just rub it in and you’re good to go.” Eden stood still for the few moments it took for him to rub the cream into her nose and the rest of her face. “There all done. You want these on?” He held a pair of finding Nemo decorated water wings up for her to see.

“Can I just have my ring instead?” Eden asked.

“Sure.” Aden agreed knowing that there would be enough adults out by the pool that the little girl would be safe with just the inflatable ring. “Jax, buddy, chuck us Eden’s ring please.”

Jackson, already splashing about it the pool, swam over to where the ring was floating and threw it to his father, laughing when he winced as he was splashed with the cool water dripping from it.

“Thanks for that mate!” Aden muttered with a chuckle as he helped Eden climb into the ring.

“You coming in dad?” Jackson called as he watched Aden walk the little girl to the edge of the pool and lower her in.

“In a little while, your mom and I are just gonna pop to the shops and pick up something for lunch.”

“Can we have pizza? And donuts? Please dad.”

“Oooo Donuts I love donuts, please say yes Uncle Ade!”

Aden grinned as Eden paddled her way over to Jackson and joined in with his pleading.

“I’ll see what I can do.” He replied to the two beaming children, chuckling to himself when they hi fived each other in response to his answer.

“Hey! Don’t laugh it just encourages them!” Belle teased as she walked up behind him, Felicity balanced on her hip.

“Like they need encouragement!” Aden replied lifting Felicity from her and peppering her face with kisses. “Hello there baby girl, you coming shopping with me and mommy?”

“Nope, Leah said to leave her here so it’s just the two of us babe.”

“Mmm, I like the sound of that.” Aden grinned twisting his head so he could reach Belle’s lips.

“Err! Gross!” Jackson exclaimed from the pool aiming a large splash of water at his kissing parents.

“Hey!” Belle and Aden cried at the same time and Felicity began to whimper in Aden’s arms as water dripped down her face.

“Jax! Not funny buddy!” Aden scolded then turned his attention to his daughter. “Shhh angel, it’s alright, daddy’s got you.”

After wiping the water gently from her chubby cheeks Aden dropped a kiss onto the end of Felicity’s nose and then cuddled her tighter to his chest. She settled instantly, resting her head against his shoulder only to lift it a second later when Roman walked out to join them.

“Hey pretty girl.” He greeted his granddaughter who beamed a smile at him. “So, change of plan guys. Leah needs a few things from the supermarket so I said I’d drive her and Belle if that’s alright with you mate?”

“So I get to stay here with the kids?” Aden asked.

“Yeah, and Justin.” Roman confirmed.

“Like I said, with the kids! That’s cool, although…I was looking forward to a bit of alone time with my gorgeous wife.”

“Awwww babe…” Belle grinned as she lifted Felicity from him. “…I’ll miss you too but now I know how much you obviously love grocery shopping I’ll make sure you always get to do it!”

“Haha! You know that’s not what I meant!”

“Never mind mate.” Roman chuckled, patting Aden on the shoulder good naturedly. “Besides, I’m pretty sure you’ll get your alone time soon enough so you don’t need to worry too much.”

“What do you mean?” Belle asked looking confused.

“Ah…well…erm…you’ll just have to wait and see.” Roman replied cryptically “Leah will kill me if I tell you!”

“I’ll just ask her then.” Belle replied turning to head into the house.

“She’s already in the car and she won’t tell you without Aden so you’ll just have to wait until we are back.” Roman explained causing Belle to huff.

“I hate secrets!” she grumbled. “Right missy, I guess you’d better come with mommy and leave daddy free to play with the monkeys?”

“I don’t mind her staying here.” Aden walked over to Belle and ran his hands over Felicity’s hair. “You’re a good girl for your daddy aren’t you angel?”

“Yeah I know but the kids want you to play so it’ll be easier for you if I take her.”

Aden glanced over to the pool where Jackson and Eden were busy splashing water at each other.

“I guess I better get changed then. I’ll just wait for Jay to come out.” He strolled over to the edge of the pool and dipped his foot in, kicking a splash of water at the children “You two had better get ready!”

“That’s just mean!” Belle laughed as Eden and Jackson squealed in protest.

“Yeah, he really should pick on someone his own size don’t you think?” Roman whispered quietly as he strode nonchalantly towards Aden.

Belle had to bite her lip to keep back a giggle as she realised what Roman was about to do.

Aden, facing the pool had no idea that Roman was stalking behind him until Eden began to laugh.

“What’s so funny miss…..”

The rest of his sentence was drowned out by the large splash as he hit the water.

“Guess he doesn’t need to change after all.” Roman laughed.

Carrying Felicity in one arm and a bag of grocery’s in the other Belle entered the villa after the shopping trip to find Eden and Jackson sat in front of the television rather than in the pool as she had expected.

“Hey you two, what’s going on? Where’s your dad Jax?”

The young boy glanced at her and shrugged his shoulders in reply.

“Justin, is everything ok?” She had continued through the lounge towards the kitchen where she found Justin perched at the breakfast bar. He stood up and took the bag from her hands, placing it on the counter before answering her question.

“Aden’s…He’s a bit…upset. He’s in your room. We had a phone call whilst you were out…from Charlie. Sean was in court yesterday.”

“What? Why didn’t…did you know? Did Aden know?”

“Yeah, he didn’t want you to worry about it I guess. I think he was hoping that maybe he could just forget about it all till we got home but I’d asked Charlie to call and let me know what happened and he overheard….”

“So...sorry just give me a sec…” Belle turned and moved back into the lounge area where she placed felicity onto the floor next to a pile of toys. “You play there a minute sweetie.” She murmured to the little girl before heading back over to Justin who was explaining to Roman what he had happened. “So…”She continued “…What happened with Sean?”

“He pled guilty to kidnapping and assault.”

“That’s good; it’s what we wanted right?” Belle asked “Why is Aden upset?”

“Well….the length of Sean’s sentence isn’t quite what we were expecting, Aden’s just a little p****d about it, understandably.”

“How long?” Roman asked. Frustration and anger at the situation was clear in his tone.

Justin looked at Belle for a moment before answering, clearly nervous as to what her reaction was going to be.

“Five years.”

“For the assault? What about the kidnapping?” Roman asked before anybody else could speak.

“Five years total.” Justin replied. “Two for the assault and three for the kidnapping.”

“What! Are you fu….are you kidding me?” Roman was able to stop himself from swearing just in time when he remembered his grandchildren were sitting just a few feet away.

“Fraid not.” Justin answered “Belle, you ok?” he asked as Belle had remained silent.

“Hmmm…? Sorry…yeah I…I’m just surprised I guess. I just…I thought it would be longer.”

“We all did.” Justin responded with a sigh as both Roman and Leah nodded in agreement.

“Can you guys keep your eye on Fliss for me whilst I go and see if Aden’s ok?”

“Sure.” Leah answered as Belle made her way across the room to the door of her and Aden’s bedroom.

She opened the door just enough to allow her to slip through and then closed it gently behind her.

“Hey.” She murmured to Aden who was lying on the large bed in the middle of the room his arm slung over his face. “Justin just told us.” She added as she climbed onto the bed next to him.

Aden sighed deeply but remained still. Belle slipped her hand into his and moved his arm away from his face. “Babe…” she encouraged.

“S**t Belle!” He exclaimed turning his head to look at his wife. “Five years! He…what he did to you…that on its own should be worth more than five years! Never mind what he did with Fliss.”

“I know babe but it’s done now. There’s nothing we can do to change it.”

“Maybe not now but as soon as he’s released I’m gonna be outside that prison and I’ll make sure he pays properly for what he did!”

“Aden! Please…please promise me you won’t do anything like that. That’s something the old Aden would have done. Not you…not my husband.”

“But what he did Belle…Sweetheart you are my whole world and he hurt you…he took our baby girl away from us…”

“We got her back.” Belle whispered dropping hold of his hand and using her own to cup his cheek. “She’s here and she’s happy and beautiful and what Sean did won’t affect her in any way. I’m all healed and happy and maybe not beau…”

“You’re beautiful Belle.” Aden interrupted with a ghost of a smile on his lips. “So beautiful.”

“Whatever.” Belle grinned. “My point is that I’m ok too. Jax is doing really well and seems to be over it all so…so why let Sean ruin that, ruin what we have. He was hit by a car; he’ll spend the next five years in prison…”

“We both know he’ll be out in less than that.”

“Maybe. What I do know is that he will never, never have what we have Aden so he will always be the…the loser I guess.”

“I just…I want him to pay for what he did to us.” Aden sighed sadly, taking hold of Belle’s hand and bringing it to rest in between their bodies.

“You know the best way you can do that?” Belle asked gently. “You can show him what he’s missing out on. You can forget all about him and carry on living this amazing life that you and I have built together.”

“It is pretty amazing.” Aden replied the grin returning to his face. “You know what else is amazing? You babe.” He answered his own question before Belle had the chance. “You just know how to make everything better Belle, how to make me better. I love you so much.”

“I love you too.” Belle closed the gap between them and pressed her lips against his in a soft kiss. “Now you ready to face the masses and find out what they’ve been plotting?”

“I’d forgotten about that.” Aden murmured his lips returning back to hers. “I’m kinda comfy here, do we have to move?”

“Mmmm” Belle moaned into the kiss. “I wish we could stay in here too but I get the feeling we’ll appreciate whatever it is they are up to.”

“Guess we better go then.” He sighed.

“How amazing was that?”

Aden and Belle were just exiting the large circus tent like building at the downtown Disney complex where they had just watched a performance of cirque du soleil’s La Nuba.

“So amazing that I still have all my sweets left.” Belle answered Aden with a chuckle waving the bag of M&M’s in the air for him to see. “It was just….mesmerising.”

“Yeah it was.” Aden agreed. “I can’t believe they sorted this for us, it’s a pretty amazing night so far.”

“It definitely is.” Belle murmured grabbing hold of his hand as he wound his arm around her shoulders. “The food at that restaurant was to die for. The show was breath-taking…”

“And now we have a night all alone in a luxury hotel room.” Aden finished tilting his head to brush his lips against Belle’s. “I don’t think even breath-taking is gonna be enough to describe that.”

Belle let out murmur of appreciation into his lips as Aden deepened the kiss and she let herself enjoy the moment for a while before reluctantly pulling away.

“Hey, why stop?” Aden groaned “I was really enjoying that.” He added with a grin.

“Me too.” Belle laughed “But we’ll both enjoy it even more in that luxury room you were talking about.”

“That is so true. See you have brains as well as beauty. I so lucked out marrying you!”

“Yes you did! Now let’s move hey?” Belle untangled herself from his arms and grabbed hold of his hand pulling him in the direction of the bus stops so that they could catch a bus to the resort they were staying in for the night.

They didn’t have to wait long once at the stop and within a few minutes they were joining a crowd of people on the bus towards the contemporary resort.

Despite the number of people they managed to find seats next to each other and spent the journey whispering to each other and laughing in between sharing brief kisses.

Having already checked in and used the room to prepare for their evening out they knew which route to take when the bus dropped them outside the hotel. They were still in awe however as they made their way through the lobby, pointing out the monorail as it passed overhead and once again they exclaimed over how lucky they were that their family had thought enough of them to arrange this special night.

As they strolled along the corridor towards their room Belle’s hand slid from Aden’s waist and slowly slipped into his back pocket where he had kept the key card for the room. Reaching their door she tried to concentrate on getting the card into the slot and opening the door but the kisses Aden was trailing along the back of her neck distracted her enough for a small red light to blink on the lock instead of the green one they needed to see.

“Here, let me.” Aden whispered into her ear, taking the card out of her fingers.

Within seconds he had the door open and was gently pushing his wife over the threshold into the room.

“Mmmm, so you can multi-task.” Belle giggled. His lips hadn’t left her skin the whole time.

“I’ll give you multi-tasking!” he exclaimed spinning her around and pressing his lips to hers before she had chance to respond. His hands roamed her back getting lower and lower pulling at the dress she was wearing until he was able to grasp at the hem and pull it over her head. He was kissing her again within a fraction of a second of the fabric clearing her face, murmuring into her lips. “God Belle, I love you so much.”

“I love you too.” Belle whispered during a pause for breath.

They continued to kiss as they crossed the room, Belle’s fingers making quick work of the buttons on Aden’s shirt so it along with his shorts joined her dress on the floor before they had made it to the large bed.

When Belle bumped into the bed behind her she managed to pull her lips away from Aden’s.

“Let’s slow down a little bit hey?” she muttered as his lips trailed along her jaw.

“Why?” he asked as he gently nudged her until she was sitting on the bed.

Belle let him continue for a moment. His lips found hers again as he encouraged her without words to move backwards on the bed so that he could climb on with her coming to a stop when her head was against the pillows and he was hovering over her.

“Mmm, I love you.”

“You said that already.” Belle giggled as she pushed against his chest causing him to roll over so she was above him.

“There’s a limit to the amount of times I can say it?” he asked “And why are we stopping?” he added threading his fingers into her hair and applying gentle pressure to the back of her head till her lips met with his again.

“We aren’t stopping.” Belle assured him in between kisses. “Just slowing down.”

“Again why?”

Belle laughed at the look of frustration on his face and couldn’t resist kissing him deeply again only to laugh once more at his groan when she pulled away.

“I love our baby’s b…”

“Are you trying to kill the mood?” Aden teased with a chuckle.

“Funny.” Belle laughed before continuing. “I love them so much but I sometimes miss this y’ know…it being just us. Not having to worry about how much noise we make or….

“Mmmm…I like the sound of that!” Aden interrupted cutting off Belle’s laugh with a kiss.

“As I was saying…we won’t have to be quiet or worry about anybody waking up or having a bad dream or whatever. I just want to make the most of it…savour every moment.”

“I like the sound of that even more.”

Aden brought Belle into another kiss and in one swift move flipped them over again so he was once more above her.

The kiss deepened instantly and this time it was Belle’s turn to groan as Aden pulled away.

“Baby?”

“Hmm?” Belle murmured.

“I love you.”

p.s cirque du soleil’s La Nuba really IS that mesmerising that I, like Belle, came out with a whole bag of sweets left.....quite an achievement for somebody who at the cinema usually finishes all the goodies before the trailers are over :lol:

Comments

Archived