Cheryl Braxton - Suzi Dougherty

• 1 month later...

Cheryl feels to be like a character who the writers introduced without really knowing what to do with her and now they're stuck with her.She kind of had a function when she first appeared:She was there to give us an insight into Casey's home life and show the apathy he had to struggle against in order to do well at school.But once the Braxton brothers all moved to Summer Bay(and Casey's character motivation started to go all over the place), her plot relevance was reduced to zero and she's been reduced to randomly turning up at family gatherings when people remember to include her, spending a couple of episodes standing around in the background making nasty comments and then disappearing again.Frankly, it would have been better to just have the character fade quietly away or at least keep her gone when she left the area to avoid Danny.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Well with Brax going to jail, Heath living in the city and Casey dead all her children are no longer living in Summer Bay.

Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see her again however I hope we get to see her meet her unborn grandson soon and she can still be involved in the Braxton household even in a minor role. After all Kyle is still going to assist her financially even with Brax gone now.

Well with Brax going to jail, Heath living in the city and Casey dead all her children are no longer living in Summer Bay.

Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see her again however I hope we get to see her meet her unborn grandson soon and she can still be involved in the Braxton household even in a minor role. After all Kyle is still going to assist her financially even with Brax gone now.

What ever happened with Cheryl and Kyle´s relationship? One time she hated him and at Casey´s funeral she suddenly didn´t have anything against him o.O Why would Kyle assist her financially as they never had a good relationship?

I suppose over time Cheryl has begun to tolerate Kyle more as he's settled into the Braxton household and established himself as one of the Braxtons who can be trusted and respected.

Its true that Cheryl disliked Kyle but I think a lot of that hatred towards Kyle was more to do with an underlying hatred of Danny Braxton rather than directly at Kyle himself but Kyle was a reminder of Danny's conniving ways when he was married to Cheryl. It would have been nice to see how the civility between one another has developed in the past two years ago.

Kyle will presumably continue assisting Cheryl financially simply for the reason that Brax has been doing so for a number of years and he wants to carry on with those duties even if Brax can no longer do this task himself.