Fate (by pembie) - comments

pembie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the idea of Dexter suggesting Eye of the Tiger as a wedding march.Looks like things are starting to come together, with Aden discovering Angelo was the one who died.Hope Nicole doesn't do something she'd regret with Casey.Wonder if anything else is going to happen with Brax.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goshness.I was definitely not expecting that ending.The bits with Brax outside the church were incredibly tense and then...I really wasn't expecting both Aden and Belle to die or for Charlie to turn out to be Brax's girlfriend.The opening bit with Aden, Dexter and Casey and Dexter getting a ride to the church with Aden and Nicole was really funny but...Gosh.Don't really know what else to say, kind of speechless here.Brave move.

Yes, you had better go into hiding ... you killed Aden? And Belle?

<Unfriends from facebook>

Luckily for you, I am not that cruel :wink:

But you did write that so well.

In a way, their deaths were portrayed beautifully, generally because it was so emotional.

And you did a fantastic job of writing it so well done and congratulations.

Love Carina

xxx :wub:

Oh my goshness.I was definitely not expecting that ending.The bits with Brax outside the church were incredibly tense and then...I really wasn't expecting both Aden and Belle to die or for Charlie to turn out to be Brax's girlfriend.The opening bit with Aden, Dexter and Casey and Dexter getting a ride to the church with Aden and Nicole was really funny but...Gosh.Don't really know what else to say, kind of speechless here.Brave move.

Thanks Red

I'm glad you didn't see the ending coming this has been the main chapter I have been working towards form the beginning. So I knew I wanted them both to die. Glad you liked the bit with Dex I used the funny parts at the start to really shock you at the end

I have two more chapters left so hopefully you like them too.

Yes, you had better go into hiding ... you killed Aden? And Belle?

<Unfriends from facebook>

Luckily for you, I am not that cruel :wink:

But you did write that so well.

In a way, their deaths were portrayed beautifully, generally because it was so emotional.

And you did a fantastic job of writing it so well done and congratulations.

Love Carina

xxx :wub:

Thanks Carina I'm writing this from my hideout :lol:

Sorry for killing them off but like I said I had it planned this way from the start

Glad I got the emotions right for you.

The last two chapters will be emotional but it will be a nice fitting ending for Aden and Belle.

Oh...I'm very confused.I thought I'd got it straight, that Aden and Belle's baby had somehow survived and Nicole was raising her, but then Angelo being alive?No, don't understand that.Unless he somehow wasn't dead or Belle dying after all has somehow meant he's alive now?Answers please!

Nicely written, looking forward to the end.