Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

Is it nearly 3 years since Sasha first arrived? I didn't think it was that long. I'm dreading the day the rumours about her departure start.

She first appeared in late August 2011, so we're not quite there yet but yeah, getting there.

I thought we were maybe at the start of her 3rd year, didn't realise we're nearly half way through it :(

• 1 month later...

I want Sasha to stay single but however I know it is "Home and Away" and it won't be long until she hooks up with some new guy called Matt.

I was right Sasha did get together with a guy called Matt.

Does anyone think that actors Alec and Sasha have got good chemistry ?.

I want Sasha to stay single but however I know it is "Home and Away" and it won't be long until she hooks up with some new guy called Matt.

I believe they may be together in real life, don't quote me on it though.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe they may be together in real life, don't quote me on it though.

I am starting to think that too!.

• 2 months later...

I think the character of Sasha needs to move in a different direction I think her relationship with Matt is great they seem to be great on screen together, I wish the writers would go down the route of her writing more as this has not been done since Beth was around at the minute it's sort of few and far between I'd love to see more as I think Sasha has a lot of potential as a character and would hate to see her leave.