Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

He used Sasha for a quickie but it is okay because he was hurting? He may not have completely cheated on Sasha but he kept banging on about Tamara, which in turn made Sasha more insecure and clingy. You are right that no one is perfect. Casey sure as hell doesn't come close to perfection and neither did Sasha.

But by thinking that Sasha should just get over it completely glosses over her personality and nature. She was fiesty and spunky up until she got involved with Stu, who not just physically abused her but mentally hurt her aswell. The way she shifted was quite realistic in that after Stu she was timid but she got through her worrying of dating again. But while she got through that she exhibits a classic sign of an abuse victim. When she takes a liking to a male she subtly shifts her personality and adapts in a way that she feels pleases them. This is to stop a beating that probably won't come again. Which is exactly what Sasha did when she got closer to Casey, to the extent of becoming clingy.

And in a way exactly what she has done with Spencer. She is still mostly back to her spunky self but her behaviour with Spencer is shifting again. This is just my opinion on Sasha. Probably completely off the mark but I would rather think that than believe that she will turn into a bunnyboiler version 2 (version 1 being April).

I'm sorry but I don't even care about Casey getting with Tamara after dumping Sasha. She was clearly in love with him, for whatever reason, and he allowed it to get that far and slept with her despite not actually having any feelings for her. He was a dirt bag before Tamara ever showed up in the Bay.

Maddy had the right idea the other week when Casey tried to kiss her and she told him that he didn't get to use her to feel better about himself, which is exactly what he did to Sasha.

Casey dated sasha because he liked her then dumped her, sending Tam to her parents. He never cheated on her. He may have slept with Sash, but everyone knew Casey was going through the worse time in their life. No one is perfect.

He did kiss Tamara while he was still with Sasha. I'm pretty sure that's cheating.

Casey and Sasha have been over for months and have moved on. It's a shame they don't talk but what's done is done and it should be forgotten about IMO.

:'( I really really liked Casha. Especially their friendship. So upset how they didn't even work out as friends. Lincoln and Demi also had so much chemistry. More than Kelly and Lincoln in my opinon. But I know it's over.

Casey and Sasha have been over for months and have moved on. It's a shame they don't talk but what's done is done and it should be forgotten about IMO.

But isn't it nice that it hasn't been forgotton in the show? I would hate for it to be swept under the rug because it was a complete mess that could have been avoided if Casey hadn't used Sasha as an emotional crutch. Which it turns out is his behaviour cycle, which has been established with him trying to kiss Maddy and also subtly shown with his relationship with Tamara.

Plus it isn't about preferring Casey/Sasha to Casey/Tamara for me. It is about each individual character and how they shift with each lesson learnt. And to be honest both Casey & Sasha ain't learnt from their idiotic relationship. Yet I still find Sasha quite interesting to watch.

Plus it isn't about preferring Casey/Sasha to Casey/Tamara for me. It is about each individual character and how they shift with each lesson learnt. And to be honest both Casey & Sasha ain't learnt from their idiotic relationship. Yet I still find Sasha quite interesting to watch.

I find Sasha 100 times more interesting when she's not involved with a boy. I don't particularly mind Spencer but it just feels like one of those things on H&A where it's just a random decision by another character and those involved just go with it. Indi and Dex seemed to decide that Spencer and Sasha were meant to be and then they just went with it. There didn't feel like there was any actual build up to it other then them being in each other's company for a week or so beforehand.

The only relationship they wrote well for Sasha was Xavier, they had a build up and were great together but then his character had to leave so they broke them. That I understood. But it was like we spent SO long building up her and Casey and then it turned into a giant mess and made them both look bad. If Heath and April can be friends then Casha definitely can.

Sasha is like a billion times more interesting away from the boys and yes, Rosie deserved better than to be used a bridge between Sasha and Spencer.

It looks like another rebound to me and I don't want that for her.

As for Casey the boy is a mess, I don't think anybody an ever deny that but he is not a bad person. He just can't stop tripping over himself long enough show people he has a good heart and good intentions. Things just keep going sideways.