Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

I cannot belive that Sasha went and slept with Spencer that fast. What are the writers doing to Sasha, 1st, she goes out with her friends ex behind her back and has not got the face to tell her and now she is sleeping with her friends ex just after her friend told her that he never wanted to sleep with her. Sasha would never do any of this stuff. I really do not like the way that they got together and yes i know that Maddy dumped Spencer but what happened to friends not sleeping with friends boyfriends/ex`s/boys that their friends are into. What happened to the sisterhood?, i guess it does not count if you live in Summer Bay.

Sasha came back to Summer Bay only a week after moving to Broken Hill I think she excepted Spencer to drop everything and jump straight in to her arms. I think that was a bit selfish but I think in the end

Spencer and Sasha get back together

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say I don't like what they're doing with her character right now, it's the borderline slippery slope they did with April and Ruby. They totally rushed the Spencer thing and then supposedly badmouthing Casey to Maddy. I don't understand why she can be civil with Tamara but not Casey. I still love her but all of this is making me a bit nervous.

I have to say I don't like what they're doing with her character right now, it's the borderline slippery slope they did with April and Ruby. They totally rushed the Spencer thing and then supposedly badmouthing Casey to Maddy. I don't understand why she can be civil with Tamara but not Casey. I still love her but all of this is making me a bit nervous.

I have to agree with you. Sasha and Spencer getting together was totally rushed Spencer was still getting over a 3 year relationship with Maddie and i hate the way they used Rosie just to get them together (i still do not like them as a couple). They have no right to say anything bad about Casey to Maddie. Maddie should make up her own mind about Casey and i think she knows that Casey is in a bad place and she just wants to have fun with him. It has nothing to do with Sasha or Spencer. We will never know why she is friends with Tamara and not Casey.

Edited by saybah

This is just my opinion but I think Sasha forgave Tamara before Casey because it was easier. The fact is that Sasha thought Tamara was just an illusion right up until they were introduced, and then she knew virtually nothing about her except for the fact that there was another female getting closer to her man. She hated Tamara before getting to know her but with Casey she was completely sucked in and then trampled by him and when a girl is treated that way it is hard to forgive.

So Sasha may be civil to Casey but I can understand the warning to Maddie because she knows first-hand what happens when you get involved with a mixed-up Braxton. Attached, followed by heartbroken.

It is a shame it hasn't been played as a way of showing that Sasha does care about Maddie and not just because of her connection to Spencer.

I wonder why she isn't friends with Casey. She knows how great he is.

I know you shouldn't double post but I don't know how to edit my first one with a quote. I have to say this though...

Are you serious?! Casey sucked her into his first downward spiral and used her as a emotional crutch, knowing full well that from her past behaviour (her relationship with Stu) she would do whatever she could to help & be with him... and then basically became infatuated with another girl he didn't even know was real (Tamara). I know that Sasha did head into crazy territory when it came to Casey but she is a teenage girl with known traits (abuse victims tend to repeat behaviour of adapting their personality to appease the next love). And he treated her like dirt.

So in her eyes he is not great. He is decent but not great.

And from that POV I can understand her warning Maddie because yet again when he is on a downward spiral he sucks in another female. Only this time the girl is stronger and more confident in herself, unlike Sasha (who still has that behaviour cycle of adapting to appease another male).