Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

Sasha hasn't done anything wrong, but if you get together with the boy that one of your friends likes, there's a good chance they'll be upset about it.Sasha realised that from the start but she let Indi and Dexter talk her into thinking it was a good idea.I guess time will tell whether Sasha and Spencer's relationship is worth the bad feeling with Maddy.

I have a feeling there will be good in the future of Sasha and Spencer, because of all the drama they are facing just after they did get together. Rosie comparing the situation to Sasha's with Casey and Tamara was funny, and IMO good sign as well, regardless of how Casey and Tamara are doing now. Spencer straight up told Maddie, that he wants to be with Sasha, not Maddie, and it seems like if he wasn't with Sasha he still wouldn't go back to Maddie.

I like how Sasha has been portrayed in this messy situation.

I guess it depends how you want to see the parallel with Casey and Tamara.One interpretation is that Spencer and Sasha bonded over a shared experience, got a bit too attached to each other and embarked on a relationship without really thinking about it, they'll be happy for a bit but, once the reason for them first spending time together is forgotten about, it'll come to an abrupt end.

Yes, Sasha and Maddy were friends.To the point that Rosie got jealous.We saw them hanging out at school and on the beach, we saw Maddy with Sasha and Rosie at the Walker farm with Sasha commiserating with her on the break-up, we saw Sasha dragging Maddy along to self-defence because we see her looking down.And then suddenly Sasha's monopolising Spencer's attention, treating Maddy like she doesn't exist and picking a fight with her in the Diner.I'm not saying she should have steered clear of Spencer because of Maddy's feelings but she did seem to abruptly lose sympathy for her after they'd previously been portrayed as quite close.

^ I was just thinking about his the other day. It didn't even come into consideration when she was thinking about whether to go with Sid or not.

I know she's settled in well with Indi and Dex but it does seem another case of someone just forgetting a major part of their history. They could maybe find a way to bring Felix onto the show if

the other Walker's leave too. Even if they're not leaving immediately chances are they'll be gone before Sasha leaves.

How old was he when he was on the show? They could age him up a little, stick him with Jett and VJ, have him live with Irene, maybe?