Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

We have seen a lot of her friendship so she can have a boyfriend, but Spencer isn't ready.

I agree it is too soon for him and Sasha will just be made out to be the bad one .

coming between him and maddy and it is not like Sasha to go behind her friends back and get with her ex and not tell her.

I just hope that they do not wreck her character.

Edited by saybah

• 2 weeks later...

I really wish that they did not put Sasha in another relationship just yet. They should have left her on her own for awhile. Her friendship with Rosie was going really well and so realistic.

I agree Sasha and Spencer should just be friends.

• 2 weeks later...

So Sasha friendship with Rosie was a plot device to put Spencer and Sasha together. Now Sasha and Spencer will not tell Maddy the truth?

What are the writers doing to Sasha since when has she ever gone for her friends ex?. Plus Sasha knew how Maddy felt when she broke up with Spencer because Maddy told her and Rosie. Really not liking what they are doing to Sasha.

Edited by saybah

So Sasha friendship with Rosie was a plot device to put Spencer and Sasha together. Now Sasha and Spencer will not tell Maddy the truth?

What are the writers doing to Sasha since when has she ever gone for her friends ex?. Plus Sasha knew how Maddy felt when she broke up with Spencer because Maddy told her and Rosie. Really not liking what they are doing to Sasha.

I agree with all these but I wonder if it will last after Maddy finds out.

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever

I really find it hard to believe Sasha and Spencer as a couple because when Maddy broke up with Spencer, he went straight into a relationship with Sasha. He did not give himself time to get over the girl that he was in love with for 3 years, the one that he ran away to be with. Yet Maddy never once thought about another guy she was heart broken when she broke up with him.

• 2 weeks later...

I really find it hard to believe Sasha and Spencer as a couple because when Maddy broke up with Spencer, he went straight into a relationship with Sasha. He did not give himself time to get over the girl that he was in love with for 3 years, the one that he ran away to be with. Yet Maddy never once thought about another guy she was heart broken when she broke up with him.

Spencer didn't jump right into it with Sasha. There were weeks between, almost a month I think? Maddy messed him around right when they broke up, saying she wanted to get back together and then breaking up again. Why would he want to continue waiting for her to make up her mind? He moved on, as most people do. Maddy is the one who needs to grow up and move on. She can't let it go, even though she was the one who broke up with him. She brought this on herself. And her being so mean to Sash is just so rude. I am really disliking Maddy right now with the way she's treating Sash. Poor Sash doesn't deserve the aggro. She tried to do the right thing and tell Maddy right away, but Spencer was the wimp who was too scared to do it.

When I saw the spoilers about Sasha and Spencer getting together I thought I liked the idea of them as a couple. When it came to be on screen I changed my mind. They had barely started hanging out and then the idea popped into Dex and Indy's heads about them being a couple so they became one. It seemed really random and quick. ↲

That said, I don't think Maddy has any right to interfere or get in Sasha's face about it. She had her chance, she blew it. Feel sad about it if you must but accept that it's your fault.