Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

But surely the whole point is that she has had her own story.You can't have too much happen to one character or they end up like Ruby being hated by a large number of fans.Everyone has to have their time in the spotlight and their time in a supporting role.I think it shows what a mess Sasha was in at the start of the year that everyone expected her to hook up with the next boy to rock into town, either Kyle or Spencer, which would probably have killed the character completely.Turning her into a supportive friend has been the making of her.

Edited by Red Ranger 1

• 3 weeks later...

I agree. I hope they've learned from the mess they made of Ruby. And Martha. And Haley. And any other popular character that they drove into the ground with endless storylines, usually revolving around their flavor of the month (or week). It's better to develop characters slower, and let the public fall in love with them organically rather than shoving them in our faces with major storyline after storyline. That's essentially what happened with the River Boys, and I don't think they're as well liked as they were in the beginning.

I love where they are taking Sasha now, and I hope they keep developing her well so she becomes a core of the younger cast and a beloved character. I don't really feel like we've had a character like that on the show since Belle.

We have seen a lot of her friendship so she can have a boyfriend, but Spencer isn't ready.

I wanted her to wait for Casey.

No way, Casey is long out of picture, well I hope. After what happened with him. I am sure she is smart enough not to go back to him. I think Spencer is perfect for her.

We have seen a lot of her friendship so she can have a boyfriend, but Spencer isn't ready.

I wanted her to wait for Casey.

No way, Casey is long out of picture, well I hope. After what happened with him. I am sure she is smart enough not to go back to him. I think Spencer is perfect for her.

I miss Casey and Sasha's friendship. I hope they will be friends again one day.

I miss their friendship too, but I understand why she had to cut him off completely, but I hope one day we can have that back.

I just hope they don't make her the villain in this whole Spencer/Maddy situation, because it would be a shame to let all her character development go to waste.

Please do not post spoilers in this thread.

This is an Australian Episode based thread - if it hasn't screened on Australian television screens then do not talk about it here!

Spoilers are for the Spoiler Thread which is located here, so please use it!