Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

Sasha is absolutely awesome. I love her fearless and fierce attitude when someone hurts her friends/loved ones. She is loyal to the bone. Her and Rosie's friendship is best thing to happen on the show in ages!

I agree :) Loved how she was there for Rosie and stayed with her at the hospital when I watched Epi 5714 on NZ screens 3 hours and 34 minutes ago :) I am enjoying Sasha and Rosie's friendship-such amazing to watch on the show :P

I am loving the friendship between Rosie and Sasha more and more. I really hope they do not mess this friendship up. I just wish that Tamara would stay away from them i do not mind Maddie, April or Indi they know the meaning of friendship but i would rather Tamara stay away after she lied to Sasha and got with Casey.

• 1 month later...

Okay, I seriously feel like the writers are giving Sasha no storyline at all! She is becoming a background character. Which sucks, because she does have so much potential. Just AARGH. The writers are frustrating me at the moment. I feel like Sasha is now just a friend and a sister, I think the writers are losing Sasha's character. :angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

I am the complete opposite to you. The role she is playing now is perfect for her. I would rather they progress the character through small storylines than burn the character out within 2 years so she becomes a shell of her former self. This is the right way to write a character.

Edited by Pierced Musie

I agree that Sasha's role in the show at the moment, as a friend and sister who's heavily involved in storylines without necessarily being the sole driving force behind them, is perfect for her.What's the alternative, another disastrous romance and her crying a lot? I maintain that the friendship between her and Rosie is one of the best things to come out of the show lately and has really allowed Sasha to come into her own.