Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

Aside from the fact that he's the only person remotely near her age on the show aside from her brother and her ex, is there any reason for people to think Sasha's going to end up with Kyle?I mean, Jett's closer to her age than he is, maybe they're going to get together.I'd prefer it if all the work establishing Casey and Sasha as a potential couple hadn't been thrown away by trying to turn the irritating Tamara into the love of his life but if that ship really has sailed, what's wrong with Sasha being single for a bit?(Okay, maybe that's a naive idea...)

I'm REALLY enjoying her friendship with Rosie right now. Hopefully the show will further concentrate on that, rather than thrusting Sasha together with ANOTHER guy.

Well it has been revealled that Spencer gets involved in a love triangle and I can just see Sasha being one of the girls....

WOAH !!!!! i hadn't heard that bout Spencer ...... a "little" surprised, given the Romeo & Juliet vibe that he & Maddy have portrayed so far

I'm REALLY enjoying her friendship with Rosie right now. Hopefully the show will further concentrate on that, rather than thrusting Sasha together with ANOTHER guy.

Well it has been revealled that Spencer gets involved in a love triangle and I can just see Sasha being one of the girls....

WOAH !!!!! i hadn't heard that bout Spencer ...... a "little" surprised, given the Romeo & Juliet vibe that he & Maddy have portrayed so far

Really another love triangle involving Sasha.

I would rather have Sasha stay single then have her in another Love triangle.

When i said the writers putting Sasha and Kyle together i never meant straight away. Maybe somewhere down the line.

Edited by saybah

Really another love triangle involving Sasha.

I would rather have Sasha stay single then have her in another Love triangle.

When i said the writers putting Sasha and Kyle together i never meant straight away. Maybe somewhere down the line.

Yeah, the actor who plays Spencer said in Tv Week that he will be involved in a love triangle. He didn't say Sasha but my guess is she will be one of the girls......

I don't see Sasha and Kyle getting together because who would hook up with someone who tried to kill their boyfriend and since Spencer and Maddie are my favorite pairing on the show if they put him in a love triangle with Sasha then I won't like Sasha anymore because she could break-up my fav couple on the show, I think she should stay single for a bit.

I don't see Sasha and Kyle getting together because who would hook up with someone who tried to kill their boyfriend and since Spencer and Maddie are my favorite pairing on the show if they put him in a love triangle with Sasha then I won't like Sasha anymore because she could break-up my fav couple on the show, I think she should stay single for a bit.

This is Home and Away so it could happen i mean Kirsty hooked up with the guy who raped her sister then married and had a kid with him.