Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

Actually here in Australia. Year 11's consist of 15-16. And year 12 is 16-17 :)

I disagree.

Year 11s consist of 16-17 year olds, and year 12's consist of 17-18 year olds.

^I believe you're both right.Year 11 actually consists of 15-17-year-olds and Year 12 of 16-18-year-olds.But you're only there for a year.Different people start the year at different ages, depending on when their birthday falls in the year and how old they were when they started school.

Edited by Red Ranger 1

Actually here in Australia. Year 11's consist of 15-16. And year 12 is 16-17 :)

I disagree.

Year 11s consist of 16-17 year olds, and year 12's consist of 17-18 year olds.

^I believe you're both right.Year 11 actually consists of 15-17-year-olds and Year 12 of 16-18-year-olds.But you're only there for a year.Different people start the year at different ages, depending on when their birthday falls in the year and how old they were when they started school.

RR is right. My birthday fell in the early part of the year, so I started school at 4 and so was 15 when I moved into Y11 and turned 16 that year, just like Sasha but the majority of Y11s began the year at 16 then turned 17 during the year. It meant that I and just a few others, were always a year younger than just about everyone else in that year - we really were in the minority though and it was like that at both Secondary Colleges I went to.

Considering what Sasha went through last year, no surprise her school work suffered but I suspect she is just the unfortunate 'mandatory' repeater we seem to always get.

Hope Sasha does move on from Casey and finds a guy that treats her right and is there for her, much like Xavier was.

As noted above, they have 16-year-olds in Year 12.That's not a reason for repeating.She's done the work, same as everyone else in the year, she should be allowed to move up.No doubt they're trying to keep her at school for the whole of her time on the show because they seem to have a hard time working out what to do with characters when they leave.

As noted above, they have 16-year-olds in Year 12.That's not a reason for repeating.She's done the work, same as everyone else in the year, she should be allowed to move up.No doubt they're trying to keep her at school for the whole of her time on the show because they seem to have a hard time working out what to do with characters when they leave.

This is what I was thinking. It won't have anything to do with her age.

In NZ the Year 12 age group (which would be Year 11 in Aus) consists of 15-17 year olds and the Year 13 age group consists of 16-18 year olds.

I'm in Year 13 and still 16, so I will be 17 by the time I finish school. I know some Year 13s won't be 17 until half way through the year.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope she doesn't the next Ruby or the April before she got back together with Dex. As for Kyle he's nothing like Stu, yes he kidnapped his half brother which was wrong but I think he knows that now I doubt if he got with Sasha. He would beat her up considering he's now a regular character who just seems like a guy who wanted to make him pay for his Dad's death.

I think Sasha will get with Casey after the whole Tamara thing is over.

I hope Sasha never gets back with Casey after all he did choose Tamara over her. I would rather they remain friends and nothing more.

I hope she doesn't the next Ruby or the April before she got back together with Dex. As for Kyle he's nothing like Stu, yes he kidnapped his half brother which was wrong but I think he knows that now I doubt if he got with Sasha. He would beat her up considering he's now a regular character who just seems like a guy who wanted to make him pay for his Dad's death.

I think Sasha will get with Casey after the whole Tamara thing is over.

I hope Sasha never gets back with Casey after all he did choose Tamara over her. I would rather they remain friends and nothing more.

yeah i agree i posted that before he chose Tamara i dont like Tamara at all and i beginning to dislike Casey because of her. Tamara and Casey deserve each other they are both selfish and are both a complete mess.

It just goes to show that Casey never really had any feelings for Sasha like she had for him. I hate the way that Tamara said to Sasha that she was not interested in Casey and the next minute she is kissing him. Casey has only known Tamara for a little while and he choose her over Sasha. I just hope that when Sasha gets with someone Casey does not get involved.

It just goes to show that Casey never really had any feelings for Sasha like she had for him. I hate the way that Tamara said to Sasha that she was not interested in Casey and the next minute she is kissing him. Casey has only known Tamara for a little while and he choose her over Sasha. I just hope that when Sasha gets with someone Casey does not get involved.

Thats one of the reasons i don't like her i think her and Caseys relationship is moving way to fast i mean they barely know each other and they are already saying they love each other i mean really?

Sasha deserves someone who feels the same way and doesnt string her along until someone better comes along.

Edited by Guest