Our Special Connection

Guest CharlieAndBraxLover

another fantastic chapter!

I love Charlie and Brax's closeness and how they are just always wanting each other :wub:

I'm glad Ruby has come around and is happy for Charlie, and the 'you stink' comment made me chuckle! :lol:

Update soon please :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the reviews, please keep on commenting! Sorry for the MASSIVE wait, i don't have much time spare lately.

-------------------------------------

Charlie was relieved when the clock struck 2am, she was exhausted and that double shift felt like it was never going to end. She was looking forward to getting home and collapsing onto her bed. As Charlie approached the front door she saw that all of the lights in the house were off. She wasn't surprised at this though, it was in fact the extreme early hours in the morning. Unlocking the door she sighed loudly, glad to be home.

Charlie made her way through the house in the pitch black, not turning any lights because she didn't want to disturb her sleeping housemates. She sat on the end of her bed and bent down, undoing the shoelaces and taking off her heavy work boots. Quickly stripping down into her bra and undies, Charlie felt a rush of cold air over her body which made goosebumps appear on her arms and legs. She crawled into her warm bed, lying on her side and shutting her eyes. A few seconds later just as Charlie was about to fall asleep, she felt an arm wrap around her waist, a body cuddling her close. As fast as the arm touched her, Charlie freaked out, sprung up and switched on her bedside lamp. She looked down into the bed to see none other than Brax, grinning up at her. "About time you got home" "Brax! You scared me! What are you doing here? How'd you get in?" Charlie snapped in a loud whisper. "Yeah nice to see you too Charlie" Brax replied hurt, lying back down on his back facing away from her. "Sorry. Long day at work and you just, surprised me, that's all. I am glad you're here" Charlie said as she grabbed Brax's face and turned it towards her, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "How long have you been in here for?" Charlie asked whilst rubbing his chest lightly with her hand. "A few hours, I forgot you had a double shift tonight." They both laughed and then Charlie yawned. "Hey, come here" Brax whispered, tugging Charlie by the arm down into the bed. Charlie switched off the lamp and nestled into Brax's chest with his arms tightly wrapped around her. "I missed you tonight" Brax said, squeezing Charlie a little bit tighter. "I missed you too, thanks for coming around" Charlie replied, kissing his peck once. Brax kissed the top of Charlie's head, "Now sleep" he ordered. Charlie giggled and then relaxed into Brax, shutting her eyes and falling asleep. 

------------------------------

When Charlie woke up she discovered the awkward position in which she was lying. She was literally on top of Brax, stomach to stomach, both her arms up over her head and her hands in Brax's hair. She lifted her head and looked at Brax's face, asleep, or so she thought. As she attempted to move off Brax's body onto the bed, his arms snaked around her waist in a strong bear hug. "I don't think so" Brax said cheekily, holding her still on top of his body. "Even in your sleep you're still wanting all of this ey" Brax said, wiggling his whole body against Charlie's. They bothed smiled seductively at each other and just as they were about to kiss they heard a knock at the door. "Charlie are you awake?" It was Leah. "****" Brax whispered and started to move around in the bed looking for his clothes. Charlie sat up in the bed and grabbed Brax on the arms firmly. "May as well tell her now" Charlie said to Brax smiling. Charlie covered them both up with the bed sheet before saying "Yeah Leah, come in". Brax was completely shocked. He knew Charlie was going to tell Leah about them but there was no way he thought it would be like this. Leah burst through the door with a plate of toast in hand. She had to look twice to believe what she saw. "Oh... Um.... Sorry. I'll come back later" she said embarrassed. "No Leah, it's okay to stay. I wanted to speak to you." "Right... Maybe you should.... You two, should get dressed and I'll talk to you in the lounge room" Leah smiled awkwardly as she left the bedroom. Charlie and Brax both turned and looked at each other in the eyes. With that, they both got out of bed and got dressed.

"I didn't think I was ever going to find out... officially" Leah spoke. "Wh-What? You knew?" Charlie asked surprised. Brax awkwardly stood behind Charlie, rubbing the back of his head with one of his hands. "Well, yeah. Sneaky texts, late nights, bad excuses... I suspected it" "Oh.." Charlie didn't know what to say, was her relationship really that obvious? "Um, Leah, sorry for not telling you straight up ey" Brax spoke up nervously breaking the silence. Both Charlie and Leah focused their attention on Brax, which made him feel even more uncomfortable, and he looked back to the floor. "Look, I'm not going to lie. I'm not comfortable having a Riverboy sneaking around my house" Leah began to say as Charlie and Brax both shuffled their feet. "But... I see how happy you are Charlie, so, I'm choosing to ignore the fact that he's a Riverboy" Leah motioned at Brax. Brax smiled awkwardly and rubbed Charlie softly on the back. "I've gotta get to work, I'll uh, leave you guys to it" Leah said as she left the house quickly.

Brax walked up behind Charlie and kissed her neck, which then forced Charlie to spin around in his arms. "That went well" Brax said with a smile on his face. He leaned in and kissed Charlie passionately. "Mm" Charlie agreed with a slight moan. "You know, this means I can come over whenever I want, to do whatever I want, no sneaking around" "Can you now?" Charlie replied biting her lip seductively. "So.." Brax said raising his eyebrows. "So.." Charlie said back smiling. Both of their faces crashed together, their lips meeting over and over again. Charlie pulled away, grabbing Brax by the hands and leading him back into her bedroom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived