Our Special Connection

Guest CharlieAndBraxLover

Chapter 7:

Charlie returned home from the motel a few minutes later with a huge smile on her face. No matter how hard she tried it just wouldn't disappear. Unlocking the front door and walking into the kitchen, Leah turned around and spotted Charlie, and noticed her smile. "Hey Charlie. Having a good day are we?" Leah asked referring to her smile. "Hey Leah, yeah I am actually. You're not working today?" Charlie asked, wanting to know so Brax could come over later without having to sneak around. "Ah no, I've spoken to Irene and we've re-done the roster to give me some time off now the baby is well on its way" Leah replied rubbing her baby bump. Charlie was a bit disappointed and shifted her position nervously. "Why? Is everything okay?" Leah asked, seeing the sudden discomfort take over Charlie. Charlie fought the urge to spill everything about her relationship with Brax to Leah. As much as she loved the sexy secrecy of the relationship, it was quite a lot of hard work to maintain. "Um, yeah. Yeah everything's fine, just wondered that's all. Look, I might go lay down and relax a bit. I'll see you later". "Alright, bye!"

As Charlie hurried to her bedroom all she wanted was to go to sleep so the evening came quicker. She hated having to wait for things, so she set her alarm for later on, and dozed off to sleep.

--------------------------

The restaurant was quiet, but not quiet enough for Brax to leave his shift early. Ever since he returned to work from seeing Charlie, the day had just dragged on and he hated it. He hadn't stopped thinking about her since he left the motel. He just wanted to be with her every moment of the day but he knew that wasn't possible.

The crowd at Angelo's was starting to decrease quite early. This was a good sign. The sooner everyone leaves, the sooner Brax could close up and get back to Charlie.

---------------------------

*Back at the diner, Casey and Ruby are still studying*

"So…" Casey said. "So… what?" Ruby asked looking up at Casey from her text book. Casey didn't want to push Ruby into talking about Charlie and Brax but he had had enough of the weirdness and sudden subject changes whenever he tried to bring it up in conversation. "Have you thought anymore about your mum and Brax?" he asked. Just like always, Ruby tried to divert the conversation to a different topic. "No, Rubes. Let's just talk about it. Just this once, alright? I want you to be able to come over to the motel without it all being weird if Brax is there. Same as when I'm at your place. Why are you being so stubborn about the whole situation?" Casey asked impatiently. Ruby was shocked by Casey's frankness. She nervously rubbed her face with her hands before speaking, "It's just…" "Just what?" Casey questioned. Ruby stayed silent. He could see that Ruby was a bit touchy on the subject but he had no idea why. He placed his arm around Ruby reassuringly, "Hey Rubes, you can tell me. What's going on?" he asked with concern. Ruby hesitated. She didn't know if she should be spilling all her emotions onto Casey. Ruby looked up into Casey's eyes and knew that it was okay, that she could trust him with anything.

"It's just… Charlie has been hurt so many times before. She jumps into these relationships, everything is going smoothly then all of a sudden it all turns to crap. A lot of stuff has happened in her past and I just don't want to see her get hurt anymore. It happens way more than it should". Ruby's breathing got slightly heavier after she had let it all out. Casey smiled at the fact she was opening up to him. He finally knew what to say to Ruby to make it all better. "I understand that you don't want to see your mum get hurt, but I really don't think Brax would ever do anything to hurt her Rubes. I know that everyone in town thinks Brax is a "no-good criminal" but he's not. He is the best person I know. He has made some stupid decisions, but we all have. It will be alright. I think, maybe, you should try and talk to Charlie again and try to understand her point. I know it might be hard but surely it will make it easier in the long run?" The two sat at the table in silence for a moment. Casey was pleased with himself, as he could see what he had said had a direct impact on Ruby's state of mind. "You're right" Ruby said softly, "I'll speak to her tomorrow. But um… Can you be there with me when I do?" Ruby asked. "Of course" Casey said with a smile.

---------------------------

The time had finally come. Everyone had left the restaurant and the only people still there were Brax himself and some staff. It wasn't unusual that the place was empty at 8pm on a Sunday night, as residents of the Bay had work the next morning. Brax had been in an incredibly good mood since the last customer made their way out of the restaurant doors. His staff has never seen him like this before, but they loved it, because it meant Brax wasn't yelling and intimidating them on the job. Brax walked into the kitchen. "Alright guys, you all can have an early one. Get outta here" he said with a straight look on his face. The staff filed out of the kitchen and made their way home.

Brax returned to the bar, picked up his mobile and began to text. 'Meet me at the beach in 10, usual spot x' he wrote, and sent the message to Charlie. "Alright" Brax whispered to himself and ran his fingers through his hair, as he made his way from behind the bar, out of the restaurant and towards the beach.

-------------------------------

Charlie and Brax's usual place on the beach was very quiet and very secluded. No one, apart from the, knew about this little hide-away spot. It only took Brax a couple of minutes to walk there, so he sat down on the sand by himself looking out towards the ocean. Brax found himself constantly checking the time on his phone, as twenty minutes had past and Charlie was nowhere to be seen. For a second he thought 'what if she has stood me up?' and began to panic slightly. He ran his hands through his hair and continued to look out at the water. Brax was getting nervous until he heard the voice of a certain girl that calmed him down. "You look worried. Think I was going to stand you up did ya?" Charlie teased as she placed the picnic basket she brought with her on the sand. Brax turned his head and a smile immediately spread across his face. "No of course not. I know ya can't resist all of this ey" Brax joked as he stood up and signaled his hands up and down his body. Charlie let out a laugh and walked closer to where Brax was standing, but stopped just out of his reach. As Brax stepped closer and reached out, Charlie quickly jumped back so she was again just too far away. Brax smiled, squinted his eyes and raised his hands up, "Alright, have it your way" he said. The pair stood opposite one another looking into each other's eyes. Neither was going to give in, until Brax smirked and winked at Charlie. 'How could a person winking be so unbelievably sexy?' Charlie thought to herself. "Okay, okay, you were right, I can't resist" Charlie stated as she quickly walked up to Brax who began to laugh, and immediately commenced a passionate kiss.

Both Charlie and Brax got lost in the moment. Between the waves crashing down onto the sand, the only thing that could be heard was the sounds of the couple kidding. Every single kiss, no matter how long it was in reality, seemed to last an eternity in their minds. As Charlie finally pulled away from the long-lasting kiss, a look of disappointment appeared on Brax's face. Charlie saw this and laughed, throwing her arms around Brax's muscly torso for a hug.

------------------------------

Brax took the picnic blanket out of the basket and threw it on the ground. Sitting down on it, he reached out for Charlie and grabbed her by her hand. Charlie shrieked as he yanked her down quite rapidly, landing on his lap. The two laughed at each other, before Brax took a hold of the back of Charlie's head with one of his hands and pulled it close, placing another kiss on her lips. Again, Charlie couldn't resist. Her tongue slid around inside Brax's mouth, and his did the same to her. This time Brax was the one to pull away, knowing it would keep Charlie longing for more. "Let's eat" he stated with a grin, and started pulling food out of the basket, "But don't eat too much, we don't want a repeat of this arvo ey". Charlie giggled, and they began to eat the burgers that Charlie had bought earlier.

After they both finished their dinner, Brax moved the basket away and laid down on the blanket, pulling Charlie into him. They both lay there in silence, appreciating the sounds of the beach and the comfort of being in each other's arms. "This is almost perfect" Charlie whispered looking up at Brax who had his eyes shut. "Almost?" Brax replied, still not opening his eyes. Charlie shifted her position, moved up and planted a kiss on Brax's lips. It caught him off guard, which was her plan exactly. "Ohh, almost. I get it" Brax said with a smile when their lips parted. He carefully pushed Charlie off him and onto the blanket on her back. He turned and lowered himself over her. Just as he was about to give Charlie a kiss, she placed her index finger on his lips to stop him. "Not here though" Charlie said quietly. Brax could feel himself getting tense, so he jumped up and started to pack everything away. "Let's go" he stated, grabbing Charlie by the hand and mixing his fingers in-between hers. They walked closely, hand in hand along the beach in the direction of Charlie's house.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Warning – Contains a short sex scene. Chapter only suitable for mature teenagers and adults*

Chapter 8:

Arriving back at Charlie's house, the two snuck around the back so Brax could safely hide until the coast was clear. Charlie lead Brax over to her bedroom window, "Wait here" she said, "I'll be back soon". Charlie walked into the house through the back door and proceeded into the lounge room where she saw Leah, Miles and VJ sitting around the table having dinner. 'Great' Charlie thought sarcastically. "Hey guys" Charlie said as she walked over to the table. "Hey" they all replied in unison, shooting each other weird looks and cracking up laughing at what had just happened. "Would you like to join us?" Leah asked tapping a spare seat at the table. 'No way!' Charlie thought. All she wanted to do was to be with Brax, alone. "Um, thanks, but I've already eaten. I'm a bit tired still, so I'm gonna have an early night" Charlie replied, all while thinking about how she was going to sneak Brax into her room. "Okay, goodnight" Leah said, as VJ and Miles both smiled at Charlie.

Miles turned to Leah in confusion, "Is she okay?" he asked. "Well, yeah I think so. She has been acting a bit strange lately though. Maybe I'll talk to her tomorrow just to make sure" Leah replied, looking in the direction of Charlie's bedroom.

-------------------------------

Charlie opened up her bedroom window as wide as she could and poked her head out in search of Brax. He was nowhere to be seen. "Boo!" Brax said quietly right in Charlie's ear. He was hidden just out of Charlie's sight behind a bush. Charlie was startled and jumped up in a panic, smacking her head on the top of the window. Charlie covered her mouth before she let out a yelp that would catch the attention of Leah, Miles and VJ. "**** Charlie, I'm sorry! I thought you saw me. Are you okay?" Brax asked quietly, really worried at what had just happened. Charlie rubbed the top of her head with her hand as Brax cupped her face with one of his. "Yeah, I'm fine" she replied with a small smile, embarrassed at what she had done. "Leah, Miles and VJ are here. You won't be able to come through the door, they'll see you straight away. You'll have to try and fit through the window" Charlie explained carefully. Brax had an amused look on his face, thinking Charlie was joking about climbing through the window. Charlie's serious face did not change, and Brax realized this. "Wait, you think I'm gonna be able to fit through this window? You gotta be joking" Brax asked. "Well you're gonna have to, aren't you?" Charlie replied with a grin. With that, Brax attempted to climb through several different ways, failing every time. Charlie thought it was hilarious seeing his large body trying to fit through such a tiny window. Brax on the other hand, was just desperate to be in Charlie's room with her. On his last attempt, he reached out for Charlie's hands and she grabbed hold and pulled. With one last big pull, Brax flew through the window and landed directly on top of Charlie. They made a loud thud as they hit the ground, so the pair lay still on the ground in silence incase the others had heard. Thankfully, they didn't.

"Now, where were we?..." Brax grinned, grabbing Charlie by the waist and pulling her into a kiss. Charlie reciprocated the kiss and it deepened and become more passionate. Charlie pulled back, "We have to be very, VERY quiet" she whispered. Brax smiled and caught Charlie off-guard by pushing her backward onto her bed. Charlie squealed before Brax kneeled beside her and place his hand over her mouth. "Quiet, Charlie" he mocked.

Brax pulled Charlie back up and onto his lap so she was straddling him. They resumed the kiss from before, angling their heads to the side so their tongues could explore further and further into each other's mouths. The kiss continued for a while longer before Brax flung Charlie down on the bed onto her back. She smiled innocently before pulling Brax back down on top of her into another kiss. Their tongues continued to swim around against one another's. Brax's large body was over her. He was in control, but she liked it that way. Though this time, Charlie made the first move, ripping Brax's shirt off over his head revealing his tanned and toned upper body. She felt every contour and crease of the muscles in Brax's back. Brax returned the favour, sneakily pulling Charlie's shirt off almost without her knowledge. He was smooth.

For the first time in that kiss, their lips came apart. Brax moved his arms around to Charlie's back, unclipping her bra and removing it with ease. Charlie was taken aback by how good he was at that type of thing, so she reached down and started to undo the belt the was tightly wrapped around his waist. It didn't take long before she was able to free Brax from his restricting jeans. Brax felt refreshed when his jeans were off, as the blood rushed to his penis even faster than before. Charlie felt his bulge against her, desperately wanting it to be inside her. Both were so turned on and didn't want to wait any longer, there Brax removed his boxer shorts himself and Charlie did the same with her jeans and knickers. They were both ready.

Brax grabbed Charlie under the armpits and carefully moved her up the bed so her head was resting on the pillow. As he did this, Charlie grabbed his hard length in her hands and started to slowly massage it up and down. "Mmm" Brax moaned. "Shhh" Charlie replied whilst giggling. Brax was on the edge. He couldn't wait a moment longer, so he pulled Charlie's hand of his penis and placed it above her head. He spread Charlie's legs on either side of him and positioned himself at her entrance. Charlie was waiting, not knowing when he was going to make his move. Suddenly, Charlie felt the tip of his penis slightly touching her, before it plunged inside her over and over. Both softly moaned in ecstasy as they moved up and down together in sync. Brax's movements were slow at first, but as time went on he picked up the pace quite significantly. Charlie rolled her hips in time with Brax, which made him go crazy. As they continued to ride up and down, Charlie reached her climax, moaning as he rode it out with her. With one last thrust, Brax felt himself explode in passion as he came inside of her. The two lay together, breathing heavily after their moment of passion, bliss… love.

Brax rolled off Charlie and laid next to her, pulling her into his arms like he was protecting her. Charlie's head fit perfectly under his arm and on his chest, and she placed her arm softly around his waist. They laid in silence, being completely aware of each other's exact movements. This moment was overwhelming. Charlie's feelings were so strong that they just took over her whenever she was with Brax. Brax looked down at her whilst stroking his fingertips up and down her back softly. Charlie gazed up into his adoring eyes. Both smiled at each other. Just as Charlie was about to close her eyes, Brax grabbed her face softly with his other free hand. He couldn't believe what he was about to do. He had never done it before, but he knew the time was right. "Charlie" he paused and she smiled at him again. "I love you" he said quietly, but loud enough so she could hear exactly what he had said. His heart started to race and he felt his cheeks start to get hot as he blushed slightly. Charlie was surprised. She knew they both had extremely strong feelings for each other, but she never knew this time would come. But it was exactly the right time for it to surface. "I love you too" she replied, leaning up and placing a tender kiss on his lips. Charlie looked into his eyes one more and then nestled her head back to its original position on his chest. Brax was over the moon. He had just said I love you to a girl for the very first time, and even better, she said it back to him. In that moment, they knew they belonged together. Brax squeezed her tightly in his arms, before they both shut their eyes and slowly drifted to sleep in pure happiness.

Thank you so much to you amazing people who have left a comment about my story. When you take the time out and give feedback it gives me inspiration to write more. Here's the next chapter, hope you like it and please leave a comment :)

-------------------------------------

Chapter 9:

Brax woke first early the next morning in the same position as he fell asleep, with Charlie tightly in his arms. Even when they were asleep you couldn't separate the two of them. Brax lowered his eyes from the ceiling to Charlie. Even with no makeup, her hair a mess, mouth wide open and her soft snoring, Brax couldn't believe how gorgeous she was still. 

The room was dead silent, and so was the whole house for that matter, until Charlie started shuffling around in her sleep. Still lost deep within her dreams, Charlie clung to Brax even tighter, and then let out a loud snort. It startled Brax at first, but he couldn't help but laugh to himself at the noise she had just made. Brax knew that Charlie would never make a sound like that infront of him intentionally, and if she was awake she would be more embarrassed than a girl walking on a stage with her dress accidently tucked into her knickers. The room fell silent once again. 'Geez it must be early' Brax thought, as he looked over to the clock on the bedside table. He smiled as he had to pull Charlie's shirt off the clock so he could see it, as it was tossed away carelessly the night before during Charlie and Brax's romantic get together.

The clock read 7:15am. Brax glared at the sun that was trying to peer through the curtains that covered the bedroom window. As Brax began to look around the room admiring all of Charlie's belongings, his bladder suddenly felt like it was going to explode. With Charlie still fast asleep, he didn't want to move her and risk waking her just to go to the toilet. He also didn't want to risk getting caught by Leah, VJ or even Ruby. The urge to go to the toilet got stronger and Brax finally made the decision to get up. He picked up Charlie slightly so he could slide out of the bed unnoticed. As he placed her back down and stood over her he realised his move was a success, Charlie ws still asleep. Brax tiptoed over to the door, only wearing his red checkered boxer shorts. Slowly turning the door handle and making a small gap, Brax stuck his head partly out the door, where he gazed around all directions to make sure no one was there. The coast was clear and Brax quietly but quickly dashed into the bathroom.

As he snuck his way back into Charlie's room, Brax was closing her bedroom door with one hand on the handle and the other slowly pushing the woodwork of the door closed. As the door clicked shut softly, Charlie spoke. "Busted!" she said. Brax flinched as he thought Charlie was still fast asleep. "Trying to make an early morning escape huh? Real classy Brax" Charlie joked. Brax was worried, did Charlie really think he would just ditch her like that? He thought she knew him better. Brax turned around ready to explain what he was doing, until he saw the cheeky smile plastered on Charlie's face. She was joking. Brax couldn't believe he thought she was actually being serious, turns out she does know him a lot better than he originally thought. 

Brax sat on the edge of the bed closest to Charlie and placed his hand in hers, playfully moving it around as they spoke. "Sorry for waking you up ey. But, uhh, now you're awake..." Brax said seductively, he kissed Charlie's lips and then proceeded to her cheek and down her neck. "Brrrrax!" Charlie yelped as she pulled back from him with a grin, "let me wake up first". Brax smiled and then stood up abruptly. "Geez, Charlie. I thought you loved me" he joked, "Maybe I should just leave then ey". No matter how hard he tried to be serious, he just couldn't stop smiling when he was with her. Brax turned around and started walking towards the door. Charlie was convinced he was going to stop but when he grabbed the door handle she sprung out of bed giggling and grabbed him around and waist, cuddling him from behind. She knew the others would be waking up soon, or already up. Charlie struggled to pull his big body back from the door, so instead she guided her hands down his rock-hard abs and ever so slowly under the waist band of his boxer shorts. Brax knew what she was doing and tried to fight it, but he couldn't help turning himself around so he could face her. "Ha!" Charlie gloated, knowing he would always give in to her temptation. 

Brax pulled Charlie by her petite waist into a kiss. Just before they wouldn't be able to stop, they both pulled away at the same time, shy smiles appearing on both of their faces. "I'm going to talk to Ruby later and see if she's changed her mind about us. And then..." Charlie said. "And then...?" Brax replied, intrigued as to what she had to say next. "And then... I think I'm going to tell Leah... about us." The smile on Brax's face from earlier got bigger. He was more than happy that Charlie wanted to tell Leah, this meant if she was okay with it, he would be able to come over whenever he wanted, without all the secrecy. "Really? Well I better go then, to give you time to prepare for Ruby's attack" he said laughing, "Unless... You want me there with you when you talk to her and Leah?" Brax already knew what Charlie's answer would be but he knew he'd earn some brownie points with her if he made the suggestion. "Thanks, but I should do it alone. They both might be a bit intimidated  if you're there. I'll see you later though yeah?" "Yeah no worries" Brax replied, giving Charlie one last passionate kiss before putting on his clothes and running quietly out the back door.

--------------------------------------

Charlie was unable to fall back to sleep once Brax left, so instead she read some gossip magazines, had breakfast at the diner and went out for a long run. Charlie contemplated going to see Brax at Angelo's but she thought it'd be too busy for them to have a chat. By the time she got back home it was lunch time.

Throwing her phone and iPod onto the kitchen table, Charlie proceeded to walk into the lounge room, where she found Ruby and Casey studying at the table. "Hey Charlie" Casey said first to break the ice. "Hey Case, Rubes" Charlie replied smiling, now looking directly at Ruby. An awkward silence filled the room so Charlie decided to make her way to the shower. Before she could take two steps Charlie was stopped by Ruby who flung her arms around Charlie in a hug. This threw Charlie quite a bit, she thought Ruby was still not talking to her, but she placed her arms around Ruby and returned the hug. "I'm sorry Charlie. I hate the tension that has come between us, I just needed a fews days to think". "No Rubes, you don't need to apologise, it's all my fault, I really am sorry". "It's alright. Like I said, I've had time to think and Casey's helped me with my decision" Ruby said as she lightly rubbed Casey's shoulder as he was still sitting at the table. "I'm glad you've found someone who cares about you and makes you happy. And I love when you're in a good mood, so as long as your happy, I'm fine with it all". Charlie sighed with relief before pulling Ruby in for another hug. "Wow, Charlie. You stink" Ruby joked stepping back. "Yeah thanks for that! I'm going to go have a shower before work, so I'll see you guys later" Charlie replied, and she left for the shower with a little extra bounce in her step.

---------------------------------------

Charlie's little talk with Ruby went way better than she expected. It had put Charlie in one of the best moods she had ever been in. Her mood was that good she decided she would skip telling Leah about her and Brax until tomorrow because she wanted the joy to last for the rest of the day.

Charlie was restless when she was at home. She was already in her uniform ready for work but her double shift at the station was still about another hour away and she had nothing to do to fill in time. 'That's it' Charlie thought, jumping up off the couch and walking out of the house. A nice walk in the beautiful weather to go see her loving boyfriend appealed highly to Charlie.

The restaurant was dying down as the lunch shift was coming to an end. Charlie made her way through the opening of Angelo's spotting Brax behind the bar instantly. Brax handed a drink to a customer at the bar before he saw Charlie walking through the entrance. This visit from Charlie made Brax's lousy day at work so much better. Charlie continued walking towards the bar and Brax made his way toward her, and the two met in the middle of the main seating area. Flirty smiles appeared on both of their faces as they stood infront of each other, only a small gap between the two. It was blatantly obvious that there was something going on between Charlie and Brax, but fortunately for them the remaining people in the restaurant were oblivious to it.

"Hey". "Hey Ch.... Sarge. Is there a problem?" Charlie looked around the room and saw a few people looking at them. "There was a robbery up the coast at a bottle shop. We have the batch numbers of the stolen liquor and we just need to check your supplies if that's alright?" Charlie saw the confused look on Brax's face. He had no idea she had just lied so they could spend some alone time in the back room. "Uh... sure. Knock yourself out" Brax said as he guided Charlie into the supplies room out the back.

Charlie followed Brax into the room stocked with alcohol and shut the door behind the two of them. The confused look on Brax's face remained, he still had no idea what was going on. Charlie pushed Brax's body softly up against the door so no one could come in and planted a kiss right on his lips. Brax was shocked at first but continued kissing her back, loving every bit of it. Charlie poked her tongue into Brax's mouth during the kiss but withdrew it quickly and broke off the kiss, knowing it would tease Brax and leave him wanting more. "What about the batch numbers?" Brax asked still unaware of Charlie's real intentions. "I lied, you idiot. I just wanted to spend time with you alone, and people were eavesdropping so I had to make up something believable" Charlie explained as she gave Brax a quick kiss before staring into his eyes with a smile that could be seen from outer space. "Oh right. So um, the chat with Ruby and Leah went well then?" "Yes and no" Charlie replied. Brax raised his eyebrows, not fully understanding what she had said. "Ruby is fine with it all now, I know, it surprised me too. Remind me to thank Casey though, apparently he swayed her. But I didn't talk to Leah about us". "What? Why not?" "I didn't want to ruin my mood if she disapproved. I will tell her tomorrow though, I promise. But anyway, enough of the talking..." Charlie said, resuming their previous position against the door. Brax picked Charlie up by the waist and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Their lips joined together again, this time both of their tongues exploring each other's mouths. The kiss got more passionate and the sexual tension in the room had hit the roof. Charlie ripped off Brax's shirt and continued the kiss as the two fell to the floor and proceeded to enjoy their sexual embrace.

Archived