Cold Summer (by JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Ah, so it was Shannon that saw them!Hope she keeps it to herself.Loved Xavier's pain at being the only singleton in Summer Bay but uh-oh at the end!Hoping that Xavier changes his mind and doesn't do anything to hurt Billy but knowing he's one of those characters you're not keen on I think he might be heading for the Dark Side here...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Ranger 1, re the whole cannibalism thing, I like to think of it as the mermaids being close to the top of the food chain. Emma especially – i.e. in an episode from series 2, Em got a disease after cutting her hand on some coral. She was sooooo bad with eating ALL things seafood that not even Cleo’s fish food flakes were out of bounds !!!!

monster.jpg

Red Ranger 1, re the whole cannibalism thing, I like to think of it as the mermaids being close to the top of the food chain. Emma especially – i.e. in an episode from series 2, Em got a disease after cutting her hand on some coral. She was sooooo bad with eating ALL things seafood that not even Cleo’s fish food flakes were out of bounds !!!!

Well, that's another way of looking at it...

Oh dear, bad Xavier!It's really a shame that Billy's had to go and I hope they find a way to bring him back.Looking forward to more!

• 2 weeks later...

Loved Dexter's reaction to seeing his children again, especially his puzzlement over there now being four of them.Joey's still being a bit dogmatic, hopefully she'll come round.

Hmm, is that kookaburra Billy?

Nice little taster at the end, looking forward to seeing where it goes.