Neighbours DVD Release

Guest alexx

I hope the Charlene years DVD isn't a collection of every episode featuring Kylie. If the Early years volumes get to that point, we'd be seeing a handful of new episodes amongst a heap of others already available and I can imagine the sales decreasing quite a bit.

Yes I wouldn't want them to just release the episodes Charlene was in selectively, I was more thinking that maybe they would release every episode, including the episodes she wasn't in during her stint and renaming that 'Golden Era' as 'The Charlene Years' for marketing purposes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is AMAZING. Not only is it something people have been wanting for years, but it's a great new way to get people INTO Neighbours or catch up from the beginning.

shock dvd are realeasing NEIGHBOURS

NEIGHBOURS / THE CHARLENE YEARS - VOL.1

RELEASE DATE: 07.03.12

CATALOGUE NUMBER: KAL2298

NEIGHBOURS

NEIGHBOURS / FROM THE BEGINNING - VOL.1

RELEASE DATE: 07.03.12

CATALOGUE NUMBER: KAL2299

LABEL: SHOCK DVD

is your source on these Shock DVDs reliable?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It hasn't even been confirmed that there will be Volume 2's of either. In a TV Week issue, there is an article on the DVDs making out that the only reason the DVDs came out was because of the 25th anniversary of Scott and Charlene's wedding, but who knows. Word should be out in the next few months if there'll be Volume 2's of either.

Archived