"HAA Uncut" 90s cencorship site

Guest beau_t

That's a really interesting site. I was watching some Youtube videos from 1996 like Shannon's departure and I was puzzled as to why scenes were chopped left right and centre, they were so obvious too, like in the middle of the scene where characters are standing in one area of the set and then suddenly on the opposite side. It seems like Sally's gambling storyline was cut too, or at least the scene she told Shannon about it was cut for some reason.

That's a really interesting site. I was watching some Youtube videos from 1996 like Shannon's departure and I was puzzled as to why scenes were chopped left right and centre, they were so obvious too, like in the middle of the scene where characters are standing in one area of the set and then suddenly on the opposite side. It seems like Sally's gambling storyline was cut too, or at least the scene she told Shannon about it was cut for some reason.

Yeah I saw that too in Summer Bay House, some of the cuts were really terrible.

While on the subject of Shannon/Mandy, it's strange that back in 1988 Bobby freely uses the word "gay" when describing a character in a book to Fisher, yet in 1995/6 I don't think the word was mentioned once during Mandy's whole time on the show.

Archived