Who should April be with?

Guest Romeo&Indi Forever

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heath!

I watched her romance with Heath short time ago, and she suited him so well. This is the only time I think that Aprll has been a realistic character. And the storyline had so much potential, they suited each other far better than Heath and Bianca. I think she went from being a realistic 18 year old and back again to be a 12 year old with a huge sex apetite when she is with Dex.

And Heath looks like Biancas little brother, she looks far too old for him and she acts like his mother too. I have read this site for a while and it seem to me that they used two years to convince people that Dex/april and Heath/Bianca belong together... that is far too long time. With Heath she had this connection from day one.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with jodlebirger;s comment above:I would say Heath nowadays and I've thought that ever since they first started having scenes together.I think even now if Heath and Bianca broke up then Heath and April could get together a week later and it would feel right.She just acts like a little girl around Dexter, I think it's less a case of them being made for each other and more a case of April being turned into the sort of person the writers and viewers think Dexter should be with(and often turning back when she has scenes with Bianca or Heath).

Archived