Soapie role pretty bad

Guest shelly25

I'd rather have the new pretty riverboy be featured more than Pee-Wee or Gordo :)

I still want Brodie back though

Looks great he's hot! Wonder which woman would take his fancy? Cause most seem to be taken? If he made a move on Charlie/Ruby I think Brax and Casey would kill him :P

Oooh I like the sound of the newbie!

The reporter was right enough about him being a pretty boy! But, he could use that to his advantage! He may look like a nice, good-looking guy but then deep down he could be quite scheming and threatening!

A five month stint - well that's good! He's going to be around for awhile! I wonder how much longer Tegan will be on our screens too?

Hope this guy turns up soon!

It says he'll be around for the rest of the year so I'm sure his arrival will be imminent! He could be even involved with the season finale?!

Looking forward to see Stu hit our screens! :D

Oooh I like the sound of the newbie!

The reporter was right enough about him being a pretty boy! But, he could use that to his advantage! He may look like a nice, good-looking guy but then deep down he could be quite scheming and threatening!

A five month stint - well that's good! He's going to be around for awhile! I wonder how much longer Tegan will be on our screens too?

Hope this guy turns up soon!

It says he'll be around for the rest of the year so I'm sure his arrival will be imminent! He could be even involved with the season finale?!

Looking forward to see Stu hit our screens! :D

Who is Stu??

• 3 weeks later...

Archived