Secrets Every Family Has Them!

Guest Melbelle94

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved that Heath told Olivia off. I don't think she would've paid much attention to Brax!

Loved Heath's point of view. Really fascinating to read what he thinks about things.

I do hope that Ruby and Casey can make up.

Please update soon :)

Here is the next chapter guys, I hope you enjoy!

Thank-you for the comments!

~**~

Ruby:

As I walked along the beach I kicked the sand, lunch at school was over but I couldn’t go back, I was nervous about seeing Casey again. Maybe I overacted but I couldn’t be sure, I didn’t mean to fight with him, it’s just before I took Miss Palmer out to meet Olivia I told her that Olivia was a good smart student. I was trying to make it easier on the girl, I thought if I talked her up and Gina saw our smart she was Olivia she might advance her into a class with us, so then she knew someone. I just can’t believe after I went to the trouble of saying those things Olivia ruined it.

I sat down in the sand trace circles with my fingers, Olivia never made me say those things it was my choice, she didn’t know so I guess it isn’t her fault.

But Casey he chose Olivia over me his girlfriend, hmm I’m not sure what to think about that.

I must have been there for at least an hour, just thinking over things and how I was going to apologize to Casey for insulting his niece? I wasn’t sure!

As I was about to get up when I saw a shadow leaning over me looking up I saw Casey standing there with Olivia.

“Hey” I said quietly being to stand up, I struggled for a moment but Casey grabbed my hand pulling me to my feet.

“Hi, you didn’t come back to school! I got worried” I sighed.

“So I went to Angelo’s, I had a talk with Brax and then I came out to walk along the beach, guess I lost track of time” Casey nodded before turning to Olivia.

“Why don’t you go and grab us a table at Angelo’s, I want to have a quick chat to Ruby” I noticed how Olivia nodded her head slightly but didn’t look pleased at all.

“Sure Uncle Case” She said before walking off, strutting her stuff like she was the best thing in the world.

~**~

Casey:

I noticed how Ruby watched Olivia as she walked away, I had to admit my niece was trouble, but she didn’t deserve to be insulted.

“Rubes I know that you don’t particular like Olivia or get along with her, but she is my niece and she is a big part of my life! We are very close and I don’t want that to change, I love you so much, you’re my girlfriend, but I love Olivia too! She is my family, I would like you to get at least try to get along with her” I tried to express how important this was to me, but I knew I couldn’t force them to get along, I didn’t want this to become a fight, I didn’t want to be left having to choose.

“Okay Casey, look I am really sorry! I didn’t mean for it to turn out the way it did, the reason I got so angry was I spoke to Gina and told her how smart Olivia was in hope that she might advance your niece into one of our classes that way she would know someone, but when we walked out and Olivia was smoking it was just all ruined, I never meant to get that angry I didn’t mean to overact. I will try and get along with her okay babe?” I looked at Ruby and I could see the innocence in her eyes, she was trying to do something nice, how could I stay mad at her?

“It’s very nice that you did that Ruby, I am sure she will say sorry once she knows what you did, would you like to come with us we are getting something to eat” She smiled at me and I smiled back, before kissing her lightly on the lips.

“Yeah I would love to come, and then maybe after Olivia and I could hangout, maybe go for a surf” I couldn’t believe she was already agreeing to hang out with Olivia.

~**~

Olivia:

I sat in the booth all by myself waiting for my Uncle Casey and then finally when he walked in but he wasn’t alone he was with Ruby, I actually thought I got rid of her this morning and now she is here, why? Couldn’t she see I was more important to him then her?

“Hey sorry I took so long, we had something important to talk about” I nodded slowly and sent a fake smile to Ruby.

“Actually I was thinking Olivia that maybe after we eat you and I could hang out for a little while and get to know each other” Ruby was flashing me a smile and I didn’t really want to hang out with her, but then again my Uncle was sitting with us and he would just yell at me later if I said no.

“Alright sounds good, you like surfing right?” I thought maybe she wouldn’t but she nodded her head. “Okay cool we will go surfing okay?”

“Yeah sounds good, now lets order food” She laughed.

~**~

Ruby:

Lunch was quiet nobody really talked, I understood that she didn’t want to hang out with me but I was doing this for Casey, he wanted us to get along so we would.

“So how long have you been surfing?” I asked since I knew she wouldn’t start conversation.

“Since I could stand, look I don’t want to hang out with you, so lets just surf and not talk” I sighed, we were going to get along even if I had to force her to like me.

“Look Olivia we have to get along for Casey’s sake, so please just deal with it” I tried to distress to her how important this was but I don’t think she cared, she looked unfazed.

“So? Who cares if we don’t get along its better that way! If we fight then my Uncle will have to choose one of us and I know it will be me!” I watched as Olivia turned her back and walked off, how did she know Casey would chose her, I wouldn’t chose her if my life depended on it! I hate Olivia Braxton!

~**~

Third Person:

She stood of the bench looking at the pregnancy test, she didn’t want it to be negative but did she really want it to be positive? Did she really want to have a child?

She sat down on the edge of the bath and sighed, why did the stupid test take three minutes, why couldn’t she know now?

Finally she saw the lines she was meant to start seeing, would it say negative or positive?

She took a deep breath in and looked down.

~**~

Next Chapter:

* What will Casey do when he finds out that Olivia walked away?

* Will this person be pregnant?

* Who is this person?

Ooh Olivia really is a bit of a brat isn't she? Thinking that it's Charlie who might be pregnant - but then I'm thinking that that's too obvious and it will be someone else. Hmm, I'm definitely intrigued now. Update soon please :)

Archived