Secrets Every Family Has Them!

Guest Melbelle94

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly looking forward to the next chapter!!

I'm glad that Brax told Charlie the truth about Olivia and her mother. And answered all her questions.

I get the feeling that Brax and Charlie are going to have a few problems with Olivia soon.

Can't wait to see what Ruby has to say to Charlie either.

Update soon please. I am enjoying this a lot :)

Thank-you for all the comments guys!

Warning for this chapter!! Sex Scene!!

Hope you enjoy this!!

~**~

Brax:

Right now the only person in the world that mattered was Charlie, I dropped her back on her bed and started to remove her top…I needed her like she need me, excepted this time we weren’t going to do this out of need it was out of love pure love.

I leaned down and began to leave soft kisses on her neck…I knew doing this would drive Charlie insane, she always felt like jelly…her knees when weak at my kiss and I loved how I made her feel that way.

I could see the excitement in Charlie’s eyes as she removed my black t-shirt, staring for a second at my tattoos before bringing my head down to kiss her again.

After the kiss broke she desperately unbuttoned my shorts and slipped them off, I gave her a smirk before pushing her up to the headboard, I could feel my body getting hot with desire as the gap closed between us.

I pulled the covers over Charlie and I, she wore a smile that I wouldn’t exactly call innocent.

It was starting to rain hearing it on the roof it sounded perfect, perfect for me to finally give in.

~**~

Third Person:

Brax removed his hand from under the overs and flung a black lacy bra across the room, he couldn’t help but kiss Charlie everywhere and she moaned with pleasure outside thunder rumbled, and rain fell harder with every thrust Brax gave into her.

Charlie smiled as Brax whispered sweet nothings into her ear, she smiled couldn’t help but moan with pleasure as he kissed her breasts and her neck.

It wasn’t long before they were shifting positions and Charlie was now on top. Charlie kissed his chest…but it became too much for him and he grabbed her head bring it up to give her an encouraging kiss, Charlie could see his eyes burning with delight as she kissed him slowly going up and down, from his chest to his groin, he moaned as she made her way back to his torso, she kissed his neck.

Brax decided he would now make a move and again he was on top…Brax looked at Charlie and she nodded, he thrust into her with pressure but gently, she moaned.

“Are you ok?” Brax whispered with concern laced through his voice.

“Yes, keep going” Charlie said in between moans, he thrust harder and more rapidly,

“Are you almost…?” Brax was going to ask but before he could Charlie moaned loudly, he took it as a yes.

“I'm so, i can't…” She grabbed his back and clawed at it, she felt so good, he didn't notice the scratch marks on his back, she came and a second later he came as well, they both moaned loudly, he dismounted her and rested on the bed, he looked up at the ceiling happy that he could give her what she wanted.

~**~

Ruby:

I jogged back to the house, hoping that Charlie was home…I wanted to know what was said between her and Brax today…I wanted to know all about this Olivia Braxton! After all I was going to have to get along with her because she would be around…I would much rather she wasn’t though.

It was awkward Casey being an Uncle, the girl is only two years younger than us…I couldn’t do it…I couldn’t call a guy to years older than me uncle.

Oh well I can’t think about that now, I need to talk to Charlie…she needs to tell me what was said.

~**~

Charlie:

“Come on Brax, you have to go…we both know Ruby will be here in a minute” I tried to push him into the kitchen but he wouldn’t budge.

“Charlie she knows about us now, there is nothing to hide anymore I can stay as long as I like” He said chuckling at me as I poked him.

“I know there is nothing to hide but she is going to be wanting to know everything you told me today…it’s just better if you go plus you have work” Finally Brax sighed and I knew I had won.

“Alright fine, but it’s the weekend tomorrow will you stay at mine…Ruby can too she can sleep in Olivia’s room” I reluctantly nodded.

“Okay we will stay at yours, but only if you get going now” I said smiling; Brax leaned down and kissed me. “I love you” I said my eyes never leaving his.

“I love you too, have fun explaining to Ruby” I laughed as he walked away pulling his t-shirt over his head.

I walked into my room and started to make the bed, I do wish he could have stayed…stayed with me and never have to leave…but impossible I know.

~**~

Olivia:

Hmm my dad has been off explaining to Charlie for a while now! Wait why did he even have to explain? All she needs to know is that he has a kid nothing more nothing less…geez why do women like the Buckton’s always have to know everything! It is none of their business to know about me…if I wanted them to know something I would have told them myself…stupid father couldn’t even consult me on what he was going to tell them.

Would he tell her of all the trouble I have been in? Then maybe she would think about leaving us alone…maybe she would think I am to rebel to have Ruby around!

Hmm, this actually sounds like a plan…maybe I could influence Ruby to do something which would make Charlie and Ruby want to stay away from us.

~**~

Charlie:

I heard the door bang and I assumed it was Ruby…why did she have to slam the door though? Was she angry? If so what was she angry at?

“Charlie where are you?” I didn’t answer her; I would go out in a seconded when I had collected my thoughts. Did Brax really want me telling her? Would he want Ruby to know why Olivia’s mum left? Where Casey’s mum is? Whys she isn’t around? I was actually beginning to regret wanting to do this on my own.

“Charlie” I heard her call again, I knew Ruby would just come find me if I didn’t go out in a minute, she had always been stubborn, if she wanted to talk to me she would seek me out and talk. “Charlie!” I heard her voice get closer and I went to open the bedroom door only to come face to face with my daughter. “Mum there you are”

What did she just call me? Did she really just say what I thought she said?

I noticed how Ruby was standing there shocked and waiting for my response.

~**~

Next chapter: How is Charlie going to respond to Ruby?

Why did Ruby call Charlie mum?

Is this a new start for mother and daughter?

Great chapter!

I loved Ruby calling Charlie mum. It'll be interesting to see how she responds... Good I hope!

Interested to see who the third person is.

Can't wait to see where you take this.

Update soon please! :)

Archived