The Ties That Bind (by mizziette) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

Loved it. As usual.

I'm so glad that Mrs Stevens is nice to them. They need someone like her in their lives.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this. I'm liking Brax going to Summer Bay. Links it in nicely to the show now :)

Please update soon

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The story of Pee Wee, I like it. And how the River Boys got their name.

Love how you incorporated Wilsons beach. I do hope that they can get back to Summer Bay though at some stage.

Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon please :)

Great chapter. Loving the whole sort of backstory to the riverboys idea. Good way for them to get their name. I also hope that they go back to Summer Bay. Even though I know she wouldn't live in the bay yet - I really want Charlie to come into the story. Sorry I'm just a self-admitted Chax fan!! :wub: Anyway - great chapter, more soon please.

Edited by soph1303

I almost felt kinda sorry for Cheryl in that chapter. Casey was so cute starting to walk, and aww why couldn't older Heath be as nice as he was when was young like this? Anyway great chapter - I look forward to more! :)