JosieTash aka Mark

Guest Di

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Di for letting us know about Mark and that he isn't well.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Mark and his family during this time.

I hope that he will make a full recovery and I look forward to seeing him back on the forum posting all his marvellous comments, episode summaries and chapters of the various fan fictions that he either writes or co-writes.

Thanks Di for letting us know about Mark and that he isn't well.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Mark and his family during this time.

I hope that he will make a full recovery and I look forward to seeing him back on the forum posting all his marvellous comments, episode summaries and chapters of the various fan fictions that he either writes or co-writes.

Me to Hun. xx

Just a quick update, Mark is still very, very poorly. in ICU/CCU He had to have emergency op last night... so its going to be some time before. he'll be back I'm afraid

Me to Hun. xx

Just a quick update, Mark is still very, very poorly. in ICU/CCU He had to have emergency op last night... so its going to be some time before. he'll be back I'm afraid

Really sorry to hear about that :( I hope he will soon get better. He's in my prayers and thoughts hoping he gets better soon and make a full recovery. Thanks for letting us know, Di.

Archived