Guest Zetti

Story Title: Deadly Temptation

Type of story: Oneshot

Main Characters: Heath & Bianca

BTTB rating: Teen

Genre: Romance.

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: SC, Drug Refs

Summary: The way Heath and Bianca should have met…

Deadly Temptation

Heath had wondered why the hell he had not seen her before, she was hot and he always spotted the hot girls. She turned around and walked back across the beach.

She had the blondest hair and the longest legs but for some reason he felt it was rude to keep on staring at her. She was only a girl, why couldn’t he stop looking at her? It was making his eyes hurt and so he was thankful for Brodie intervening.

‘Come on. The waves are killer’

‘Come on then’ Heath said as he jumped up and grabbed his surfboard ‘let’s go and surf’.

Even as Heath was in the water, he couldn’t stop thinking about Bianca, he was not sure why but it was what it was.

Heath scrambled out of the water not long after, he didn’t feel like surfing anymore. He picked his towel up and walked up to the surf club.

‘…he just won’t listen!’ Heath heard Bianca say to April.

He frowned but walked past them and to a table not far from them. She had sparked his curiosity.

‘He needs to be in rehab’ April said gently. Heath figured that she was talking about Liam.

‘I know, I have had enough, I ended it’

‘Really?’ April said with disbelief or at least Heath thought it was disbelief, he was never the best at reading situations.

‘Yes, he just constantly lies and I know that there is a reason for that but I had enough lies and deceit with Vittorio, I won’t do it again’ she said with conviction.

So she is a feisty one then? Heath thought to himself, he could not help but grin at himself as Brax came over.

‘Are you not meant to be overseeing the shipment?’

Heath looked at him ‘It’s done’

Brax frowned. ‘All of them?’

‘Yep’

Heath looked back in the direction where Bianca was but she had gone, he cursed silently.

‘No setbacks?’

‘No, I would have told you if there was’ He replied disgruntled and stood up, leaving Brax stood there with a bemused look on his face.

Heath spotted Bianca later on that day on the beach, she appeared to be thinking. He was not sure if he should approach her, his legs however seemed to make the decision for him.

‘You okay?’ he asked as he ended up sitting down next to her.

‘I am fine’

He looked out onto the beach, the sun was going down and it had left a red flicker across the ocean, he loved watching it.

‘I love watching the sun go down’ Bianca said.

Heath agreed ‘Same, it’s peaceful’

Bianca chuckled. Heath was confused, why would she laugh at that?

She looked at his confused expression ‘Sorry, you are a river boy’

‘And?’

‘Come on, you have a reputation for being hard and tough and whatever else it is people assume about you guys’

Heath smiled ‘and so the idea of me calling the image of the sun going down ‘peaceful’ is funny?’

‘Well let’s just say I never expected it’ she replied but she couldn’t help but think that maybe Heath had a softer side to me. She also couldn’t deny the fact that he was hot; anyone with half of a brain could see that.

‘So why are you on the beach?’ he asked in an attempt to break the silence.

‘Just wanted to think’

‘About?’

‘Do you always ask so many questions?’

He shrugged at that ‘I just wanted to get to know you’ he said

Bianca narrowed her eyes but then she found herself leaning in towards him. Heath knew what was coming but he didn’t move from his position. Their lips met and within moments, the atmosphere had changed. He put his hands around her waist and Bianca moved her hands to his neck. She wanted this and Heath was not complaining.

She let out a moan as Heath moved his hands up her dress across her thigh. She moved herself so that she was on top of Heath straddling him.

‘Wow’ she said as she pulled off his top.

He chuckled before pulling her down on top of him ‘Stop talking’ he said playfully as he trailed his fingers up her arms causing her to shiver with anticipation.

Heath moved back slightly. ‘Are you sure?’

She responded by kissing his neck and he rolled over so that he was on top of her. She began to unbuckle him before stopping ‘Maybe, we should find somewhere less…’

‘Public?’ he suggested with a smile as he got off her. He stood up and offered her his hand.

She took it and patted her dress down. ‘Your place?’

‘Sure’

A few days later…

Heath was confused, it had been 3 days since he ‘sealed the deal’ with Bianca, she hadn’t called or texted.

Normally he wouldn’t have cared but there was something about her that just made him curious. He wasn’t sure if she wanted to be with him or not but he knew one thing, he was interested in her.

Comments

Archived