Winners and Losers

dncllpyk

Quiet achiever I just worked out where I've seen Jake before McLeods I can't remember his name but he used Stevies daughter to get back at Drovers. Tuesday nights episode was good. I think Frances and Zach would make a good couple. I hope Jenny finds the right guy some day.

When Dan Feuerriegel was in McLeod's Daughters he played Leo Coombes and yes he was the one who used Stevie's daughter Rose to get back at Drovers. He was also responsible for spraying pesticides on the wrong paddock. The character Leo was a nasty piece of work and I have a feeling that Jake is channelling his inner "Leo" for this role.

I also hope that Jenny will find the right guy one day - maybe she just ain't looking hard enough? I have a feeling that he might just be under her nose and she just hasn't thought about that possibility yet. Then again I think that all of the girl are going through that phase - Zach and Frances, Soph and Doug, Bec and Matt, Jenny and Callum - not seeing what is right there in front of them either until it is too late or that someone gives them a nudge in the right direction. Well that's my theory anyway.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winners and Losers was good last night. I hope Patrick is ok. Leo really is a nasty piece of work I mean Patrick and Sophie are just friends. I hope Frances sister gets to know her better and gets rid of the chip on her sholder.

Jake is definitely a nasty piece of work. I guess he hasn't done his homework as far as Sophie's friends are concerned - if he did he would have known that that was Jenny's brother and not her next boyfriend. It was kind of Doug to sleep on the couch and protect Sophie - a bit like the old times before he began seeing Bec.

It was good to see JB again! Wasn't a fan of his friend though but I enjoyed seeing JB. Weren't those women from the netball team a hoot? They felt a bit awkward amongst Cal's friends but made the most of the day.

I adored the Jenny and Cal scenes too as well as the Zach and Frances scenes.

Jasmine is a feisty teen with an attitude problem. She should be grateful that Frances gave her a laptop and I gather didn't press charges over the trashing of her office instead of trying to earn a quick buck and only wanting to hear so much before ordering her Mum to pick her up.

Winners and Losers was good on Tuesday night. Jake didnt bash Patrick. I think he is the one who is stalking Sophie though. Poor Jenny her mum may have breast cancer I certainly hope not that would be awful. I loved the Frances and Jasmine scenes no wonder Jasmine is a trouble maker her mother obviously dosent care about her she gets home from work then goes out on the town to get drunk and have a shag. I hope Jasmine goes to live with Frances

• 2 weeks later...

We have to wait two whole weeks?? Winners & Losers is my favourite show at the moment. Love it but Jen can be a bit annoying and Bec is a bit boring and a little transparent. Anyone can see that she's still in love with Matt. There is no chemistry between them.

I think Sophie's stalker is JB...Jake seems too obvious.

My favourite character is Frances because she can be so funny and I relate to her a bit more. What about you guys? Who do you like or don't like?

I like them all but agree with you,Bec is a little boring and transparent.She's probably the one I like the least.I really like the other three.I can relate to them all for different reasons.

I'd put money on Jasmine ending up with Frances.I hate people like their mother.

I'd put money on Jasmine ending up with Frances.

I agree with that. Their mother just doesn't seem to care about either of them.

Not sure who my favourite woman is in the show. I agree that Bec seems too transparent. I like Jenny. She's pretty funny. Same with Sophie - she comes out with some awesome lines sometimes :)

• 2 weeks later...

In the TV Week it mentioned that Michala Banas's character Tiffany Turner

is also tipped to return to Winners & Losers

I'm a fan of Frances, Jonathon, Zach, Sophie, Doug, Callum and Jenny. I don't mind Bec but I'm not a fan of Matt. I adore Mr & Mrs Gross - they are well cast!

I don't know why they put Manu's Dinner Date on last week instead of Winners & Losers - they could have waited previewed it on another night or waited for a few weeks. :angry: The up side of things is that we got a sneak peek of this week's episode online. :)

Archived