The Beach House

Guest Perry

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sexual Content

ELEVEN

XAVIER’S STORY

April giggled excitedly before lying back down in the bed. She pulled the cover’s down and her bed partner came up from hiding.

“That was so good Dexter.” She said before kissing the confident teen quickly on the lips. “You are so good with your hands.”

“Well I wish I could say it was all me…” Dexter responded with a coy smile. “…But I did have a hand down there, isn’t that right handsome stranger?”

Paul threw the covers off the bed completely and gave April a passionate kiss. Dexter chuckled before he joined in giving April a more passionate kiss. April quivered in delight when Paul started kissing her gently on her neck and as Dexter continued kissing her lips, tasting her breath, touching her breast. Paul went up to her cheek before Dexter separated from April and turned to kiss Paul…

“What did you think Xavier?” Dexter asked.

“Huh?”

“XAVIER!”

“What?” Xavier came back to the reality that was Year 12 English.

“What did you get for Question 7?” Dexter asked sitting behind him.

“Don’t you know?” Xavier questioned as he turned to see April seated at the front of the classroom laughing and joking with one of the girls in the class. She’s probably laughing at me. He said to himself.

“Of course I know...” Dexter snorted. “…I thought you could use my help before Copeland got back.”

“Ah thanks.” Xavier responded with an appreciative smile. “So what did you get?”

“Alright I got the photocopies…” Miles walked back into the classroom holding up the papers. “April could you hand these out please?” He gave the papers to the student and then began packing up his things, preparing for the bell to ring.

April reached Xavier’s table and gave the boy a quick smile before handing him the note. The lunch bell rang and the students got up out of their seats.

“Before you go make sure your name is on the top of your answer sheets…” Miles told the students. “…If your name isn’t on it you will get zero.”

Xavier threw his pencil case into his bag and headed out the door, April quickly grabbed her stuff and chased after him.

“Xav, I was hoping we can talk.” April said as she tugged on his arm to lead him in the opposite direction to where the other students were heading.

“What’s up?” Xavier asked trying to sound as cool as possible.

“I haven’t exactly been totally honest with you…” April nervously told her ex. “…I didn’t break up with you because of what happened at the Paint factory.”

“What did I do?”

“You haven’t done anything wrong.”

“Oh…” Xavier giggled. “It’s not me it’s you blah blah bull****.”

“Xav…” April hit him softly on his upper arm. “You really haven’t done anything wrong, you are an incredible person, and you’re sweet, kind, funny, sexy…”

“But…”

“When we got back together all I could think about was whether it was right or not…”

“Stop!” Xavier tried his best to hold back tears. “Whenever I’m not with you… I’m- I’m thinking about you.” Xavier explained to her his feelings with a sincere smile. “I get goose bumps, I quiver, whenever I’m with you. I can’t explain it, you amaze me April.”

“It’s not there for me Xav. It use to be but it’s not now.” April gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder. “You’ll still be my best friend.”

“Whatever.” Xavier walked away, punching with force every locker door he walked passed before reaching the exit.

Amazing stuff! I agree with RR1, you write it really well :) Liking this fanfiction.

Hahaha it's funny that Finaly and Mark are in my Charlie/Ruby fanfiction (The Beginning) too but it's different from yours because I didn't put the 'Irene's pregnancy/baby stuff' into my fanfiction because I had decided not to do it months ago when I was writing Chapter 11 :)

Update soon xx

Ooh saucy :D

Why is Xavier dreaming about Dex/April/Paul in bed? :D

Looking forward to the next episode.

He's fearing that April will move on from him kind of jealous and heartbroken so he's having bad dreams about her

Archived