Terminated? (by HighwayUnicorn) - comments

kitkat1992

I think that the story was sensitively written and I felt that it portrayed the emotions of the people involved in one possible way given the circumstances they found themselves in.

When reading it, I was almost expecting Casey to turn up at the clinic or for Ruby to change her mind at the last minute but I like the direction you took it.

Look forward to more stories :)

Abortion is a hard area to write about but it was very well written and effective. It was written so realistically it felt like I was actually there. I have to admit that I had tears at the end which clearly shows that it was very effective and sensitive.

Well done. I can't imagine writing an abortion story but I applaud you for writing it.

:wub: xx

Well done Carina, very brave to write this. Obviously this happens and people have to accept it does, so you're right to write that people shouldn't start arguing.

What a horrible thing for Casey to do in leaving Ruby to cope alone, hm.... That decision will be back to bite him in future, I bet.

Its almost like a continuation of the one I wrote 'One Way or Another' but you were braver than me. Well done :)

Edited by Miranda

Abortion Such a Emotionful subject matter to write about and I think you did it the justice it deserved

the emotions were written prefect

so well done for that :D

I did find myself wanting Ruby to change her mind through wheather Casey came back or not

but that is down to you being such a good writer in making the reader feel these things as they read does that make sense <_<

the end result was sad but I guess the choices are very hard

well done

Edited by pembie

That was beautifully written! So emotional.

Abortion is not something easy to write about, but I found that what you wrote was just so amazing. Well done.

I was actually hoping that Ruby might've told Charlie and she rushed into the clinic to stop Ruby.

I totally feel sorry for Ruby in this fic. The poor girl. Man Casey was horrible!

Very well written with great emotions.

Well done.

One word: Fantastic. The emotions that Ruby was dealing with you could really see in this fic. It was very well written, I liked how you wrote it. I was hoping that Casey would turn up :P But he didn't. I loved the ending and how Ruby was so confused about everything she wasn't even listening to the doctor but I would think that would be very realistic as to what women would actually deal with if they were face in this situation. One thing that makes this very good is that it seem like it was real with all the emotions and how she was thinking and feeling.

Well done, it was brilliant :)