Revelations (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole didn’t even realise at one point that she was giving birth, the drugs had taken over her senses.

She heard Angelo urging her to push, she really wanted to swear but another contraction took over and she screamed out in pain.

She could smell the disinfectant, and she could see blood all over the place but she heard someone say to push for the final time.

She didn’t know how she had actually managed to do it but the next thing that she knew was being congratulated by some random woman about having a baby.

That is such a powerful start to the chapter! Love it.

Nicole had a big grin on her face as did Angelo as he kissed Nicole’s forehead.

‘Wow’ he was speechless, he could barely speak.

‘We made her’ Nicole said as she played with her fingers, she had her little finger in Nicole’s.

‘She is beautiful’ Angelo said as she held her.

‘She is’

Awwwww <3

Angelo smiled ‘Like her mother then’

‘Flattery will get you everywhere’ Nicole said laughing at him. Angelo kissed her as Rob walked in with Irene.

‘Eww’ he said covering his eyes and then running into Roman’s arms ‘Granddad! Tell them to stop it’

Awww at nic and Angelo and LOL at Rob. He's so cute!!!

Angelo smiled as he wrapped his arms around Nicole. At that moment she was so happy, she had her family around her. She loved her man and her two beautiful children.

And I love them all. I love how happpy she seems.

Nicole mused ‘I always liked Rosie’

I'm glad they didn't call her Rosie though. It's a ncie name, but Rosie Rosetta would've been too much. :lol:

Nicole said ‘Mia Rosetta’

:wub:

Irene gave Mia over to Nicole; she placed her in the middle of her and Angelo. Rob joined them on the bed. Angelo had Nicole in his arms and Rob on his lap. Nicole placed Mia on Rob’s lap with Angelo supporting them both. They had their family. They were happy.

Such a cute image!!!

Roman nodded. ‘He makes her happy. That is enough for me’

Wow, how times change. It's amazing how much they just have no clue of everything they'll end up going through. I almost wish I could warn them, lol.

That was such a nice chapter, Zetti. I know you said it would be just a filler chapter, but I thought it fitted in brilliantly. It makes the drama they're going through at the minute seem even sadder and more awful. It all started off so lovely for them, and now look at them.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I do hope I'm prepared enough though, since you said it's going to be angst. LOL. Can't wait. :)

First of all, thank you very much for the dedication.

Honestly, everyone over BttB is so kind. I haven't ever met any of you's, yet you treat me better than some 'so-called' friends that I have.

The amount of birthday messages I have had over Facebook & also on BttB & even a birthday present from Tele (Marigoldy).

I don't know whether she'd appreciate me mentioning her there but I have to because she's amazing.

Anyway, back to the update.

Absolutely amazing.

I loved the whole scene with everyone there. It was just so amazing.

Fantastically written Zetti & I look forward to more.

Another great chapter & once again, thank you for the dedication.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Honestly, everyone over BttB is so kind.

They are, I agree. Internet friends can be so supportive and BTTB/ Home and Away has certainly seen me thru some really bad times too, whereas certain people in my real life just dismiss Home and Away and its fans as pointless. What do they know anyway.

I'll be back to comment Zetti I just have to go out now :)

Right.

A sweet chapter about Mia being born, aw.... I can just imagine Nic and Ange grinning away if this happened :D That has cheered me up :D

Edited by Miranda

Thanks peeps :)

Glad you all liked it & Carina, I agree I have made friends in here that are so much better than some of my 'other' mates (you included)

I will update again in a few days. I need a break from writing but thanks for the fantastic comments. :D:wub: