Don't Put Your Face Into Your Hands (by Jen) - comments

Miranda

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I think Jen... excellent writing :D Dex is so well done, telling Casey what to do and not caring what he or anyone thinks.

I think Dex is going to be one of the icons of Home and Away, he's so original :D

My favourite line is 'Wear something rebellious.' What the heck is he going to wear?!?

Edited by Miranda

Red Ranger - Thank you! Much more Dex/Casey to come.

Carina - Thanks! <3

Miranda - I really hope Dex catches on. Like, becoming a unique character on the show. Charles' Logie nomination is hopefully an indication of that.

Zetti - Thank you. *hearts*

alice93 - Thank you for your comment on this chapter and the pervious one.

JarlieFanEver - Update coming soon :).

Miranda - I really hope Dex catches on. Like, becoming a unique character on the show. Charles' Logie nomination is hopefully an indication of that.

Yes, I think Dex could potentially be one of the greats, he is unique, there's no other word for it :D

Yes, I think Dex could potentially be one of the greats, he is unique, there's no other word for it :D

I second that! or third :lol: He is my favourite teenager along with Casey :wub:

Looking forward to your next update :wub: