Don't Put Your Face Into Your Hands (by Jen) - comments

Miranda

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m glad Casey stayed over, I hoped he would so he could help Dex in the morning with tidying up or whatever. I didn’t want Dex left on his own. More proof that Casey cares :)

I’m kind of hoping the next scene will be where Sid comes back and thinks: ‘oh great, my son has done something normal like having a party while I’m out and trashing the place’. Then thinks: ‘but why is he pashing Casey on the sofa?’ :lol:

Thank you so much Red Ranger, Carina, Zetti, and Miranda :D.

The next part (when it gets posted) is actually the last one. It's all I've got written for this fic. But the more I think about it, the more I want to write some further developments, in a post Don't Put Your Face Into Your Hands -verse. So, if I do write any more for this pairing it'll be a new fic, because I just have these (what I think are) awesome ideas. Some of them brought about by comments in this thread - See: Casey and Dex on the run together, Casey and Dex apocalypse fic, and Casey and Dex make out a lot but Dex swears his not gay fic.

But thank you so much to all of you for commenting thus far, and for being so supportive, and jumping on board with this ship :). Legends. All of you.

Yes, do it Jen, do it! I personally would LOVE to see Dex and Casey on the run Thelma and Louise style. Casey could be the worldly wise Louise character who is eventually matched by the innocent Dex/Thelma character and they become equal (only I know what I'm talking about, sorry!). I could supply endless ideas for that!

Thanks for the nice things you say about us lowly commenters :wink: I think the same about you, commenting on my weird stories and putting up with my endless changing around of fics :P

Not sure I like being called a Leg End though heheheheehe!

Edited by Miranda

Yes, do it Jen, do it! I personally would LOVE to see Dex and Casey on the run Thelma and Louise style. Casey could be the worldly wise Louise character who is eventually matched by the innocent Dex/Thelma character and they become equal (only I know what I'm talking about, sorry!). I could supply endless ideas for that!

You have no idea how tempted I am to just spend all my free time plotting fic in which Casey and Dex are forced on the run, and they only have each other, and Casey is all tough on the outside and thinks he knows everything because he's a 'River Boy' or at least that is what he tells himself. Dex, on the other hand, completely shuts down, and doesn't say anything, just freaks because he has no idea what's going on, and only knows Casey and they have to sleep on the streets and steal food and maybe Casey hots a car. I don't know, there are various bits and pieces floating around in my mind, but I have a stupid job and stupid responsibility and stupid reports to write, so fic is sort of on the back burner at the moment. But honestly, it's top on my list of priorities when I get the time. Urgh. Why I can't I just write all the fic I want?!

No, they should be running (or driving in some glamorous car e.g. a Mustang convertible) across the outback in the hot desert sand with tumbleweed blowing everywhere, plenty of opportunity to wear sleeveless t shirts and get tanned etc. Make it glamorous, not grim. The hot weather and desert sands are a euphemism for their hot desert love :wub:

I just write stories and don't do stuff I should be doing like cooking, cleaning, being sociable :lol:

Ooh, now there is an intriguing idea. I had honestly pictured it as all grey and sooty and two small boys lost in the city, covered by shadows. But your idea is all bright and warm and expansive, and oh so tempting. Because there would be just so much freedom and nothing but desert and wide horizons and each other ...

I need to stop.