Don't Put Your Face Into Your Hands (by Jen) - comments

Miranda

Haha, I've been there. Wondering what to do at a party and not knowing many people. Trying to do 'normal' teenage things :rolleyes:

I get the feeling this chapter is the calm before the storm and something major is going to happen soon re: Dex/Casey. Not sure what, but Jen is the master of suspense :D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught up again. I loved the last chapter. I could actually picture that happening in the actual show. I cannot wait to see what happens next.

(You see, normally I would have said this chapter was brilliant, amazing or incredible, but I find that every time I comment on this fic I use those words, and was trying to be a little different this time :P)

Haha, I've been there. Wondering what to do at a party and not knowing many people. Trying to do 'normal' teenage things :rolleyes:

I get the feeling this chapter is the calm before the storm and something major is going to happen soon re: Dex/Casey. Not sure what, but Jen is the master of suspense :D

Yeah, I'm not the partying type either, so I know how Dex feels. Regardless of what Dex says, I'm sure his father telling him to be 'more normal' got to him, and affected Dex more that he's willing to admit.

Just caught up again. I loved the last chapter. I could actually picture that happening in the actual show. I cannot wait to see what happens next.

(You see, normally I would have said this chapter was brilliant, amazing or incredible, but I find that every time I comment on this fic I use those words, and was trying to be a little different this time :P)

Thank you Luc! <3 Thank you for reading and liking, and I hope you enjoy the next part. (And I appreciate the variety in adjectives :P)

I know I always so it but Dex's characterisation is just perfect. You're an amazing writer, Jen.

The emotions were brilliant in that chapter too, the thoughts, the feelings.

& the descriptive writing is just amazing. Seriously.

I loved Dex: Don't make fun of the internet.

& Casey: To internet superstardom.

Well done.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Well well well, something is happening at the party. Love Dex, he is trying so hard to fit in and his real feelings coming out under the affluence of incahol.

Casey, and his arm muscles that bulge underneath his tight-fitting shirt,

Mm, yes, attractive Dex finds him, hm?

Really good description of getting drunk and not being used to it, and being at some party where you don’t know what’s going on.

“I have more friends online than I do in real life.”

That’s a bit close for comfort :o:unsure:

Ha ha! I knew you and I were right about Casey’s feelings for Romeo, Jen. They began by fighting, became friends, then had some big mysterious argument and never spoke to each other again, hm…. Definitely something went on.

And of course, Casey definitely states that he is gay to Dex without even worrying about saying it. What a compliment to the D man.

A brilliant chapter, Jen, a lot going on that is very accurate about teenage parties, being drunk.

Looking forward to the next chapter. What will Sid and family say about the party? I imagine that Sid might be a proud of his ‘not normal’ son for having wild friends over and trashing the house, however he pretends to be angry :lol:

And another thing, I liked the way Casey didn\\\'t take advantage of Dex when he was drunk, he easily could have and I bet many boys would have :angry: What a gentleman :wink:

Edited by Miranda

Again, wonderful chapter. I love drunk!Dex. I could just picture it. Am I allowed to use the word 'brilliant' again? Because that's what this chapter was. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Carina - Thank you very much. You are always so complimentary. I just heart Dex a lot, so I'm glad that comes through in the writing.

Zetti - Internet superstardom is clearly Casey's priority :rolleyes: (:P) Thanks for the comment.

Miranda - The Romeo/Casey backstory is something I felt the need to explain without delviong into new possible fic scenarios. I wanted for it to appear as canon to the show as possible. Hence, it's Casey that put the space between them (all Indi/Romeo/Ruby/Casey square aside), and Romeo doesn't really know why. Casey's reasoning is what you get here.

Both characters have sort of got to that point where they can be candid with one another. Dex, under the influence, definitely loses that brain to mouth filter that normally prevents him from saying every little thing that pops into his head. Casey figures with Dex semi-drunk that he's not going to care ni the morning anyway.

I always look forward to and enjoy reading your take on each of the parts :D. It always gives me something to think about.

Red Ranger - Well, thank you very much. Hope you like the next part when it gets posted.

Luc - I'm not gonna lie. I totally wrote this part because I wanted drunk!Dex :lol:. He's probably one of my favourite kind of Dex's, because it includes all his adorable social awkwardness and amplifies it. Also, I just figured he's get kind of handsy and grabby whilst drunk, and Casey has no idea what he's supposed to do.

Dex is just an awkward turtle.

JarlieFanEver - Thanks for reading :).